Just a thought...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
and eeben ye, there was a reason for steamrolling you but i can't remember which :p next time i wont, as long as i dont get insta stun in my face when im fighting ;)

would you want me to do when a fg inc to gank me? ofc try an stun the driver so i can get away ;) not like it ever works :(

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
You compare killing someone who's running not engaged with anyone with adding on a full group engaged with another full group? oO

I do see your point since I've been playing stealther alot lately, but I'm sure if you found groove afk you'd kill their group. :p I never add on fight unless I hate one of the persons involved. Which aren't many. I leave soloers who I know/respect.

/stats <name> was a nice way to see if one were an adder, shame they removed that so you can't see other realms now. :(

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Calo said:
Everybody adds, nobody cares, ppl who cry about being added on should be laughed at because they actually feel sad cause something in an ONLINE GAME didn't went their way.

yes i laugh with ppl who feel sad because someone ruined their precious 1vs1.
I mean I will NEVER feel sad by a game.

Just live with it, we all do.

and no, this is not pointed to jimmy.

So you're a robot with no feelings, that plays the game for some strange reason. I prefer having a fair fight and loosing than win with a bunch of albs "helping" when i didn't ask for it. I'm a ex-adder/zerger/leecher (low rr and no toa, made me a monster! also a few other reasons which i r kinda obvious xD), haven't did those things in quite sometime, pls don't make me remember why i did them!

Calo

Part of the furniture
Sauruman said:
So you're a robot with no feelings, that plays the game for some strange reason. I prefer having a fair fight and loosing than win with a bunch of albs "helping" when i didn't ask for it. I'm a ex-adder/zerger/leecher (low rr and no toa, made me a monster! also a few other reasons which i r kinda obvious xD), haven't did those things in quite sometime, pls don't make me remember why i did them!

lol do i have to feel something while playing? I play this game for 1 reason, to have fun. Its not like I cheat or something, I'm not the adding type, but I'm not some kind of nerd who cries because * added on me or that I'm killed by a FG or ...

Just fucking deal with it, after all its a game, we all play it to have fun, each in his own way.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
lol do i have to feel something while playing? I play this game for 1 reason, to have fun. Its not like I cheat or something, I'm not the adding type, but I'm not some kind of nerd who cries because * added on me or that I'm killed by a FG or ...

Just fucking deal with it, after all its a game, we all play it to have fun, each in his own way.

Just gotta realize its other LIVING BEINGS you play against, and not some AI...

statued

Loyal Freddie
moik said:
We leave soloers we know don't add on us, rest we kill so we can be assured he won't add for the next few minutes anyway. Raid always want to leave every soloer tho, he's such a gentleman.

/LIES!

:D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's meant to be RvR - you see a soloer or a group fighting they're the enemy...

I don't get annoyed if a fg flattens my (oh so uber) crossbowfish, I try not to get annoyed when 5 stealthers pop on me ;) (I do have a chuckle that they think they need that many though :p)

If I see an alb fighting someone and doing well I'll let them get on with it rather than nicking some of their RP - If they're getting beaten I will probably help because I don't want to let my realm-mate down. If they yell "just let me die" I might stop fighting ;)

Either way - if you get flattened by fgs solo constantly then find somewhere else to go.

This whole "we don't kill people that don't add on us" is all very nice when you flatten them till they get a chance to "prove" themselves. If you get soloers adding on your 8v8 "fair" (hah!) fights then go somewhere further away from the bridges and the keeps that people can port to.

The only thing I'd get annoyed at someone about is whining about adds or being steamrolled when it's all part of the game. Getting annoyed at dying constantly when you have no chance to win is only natural (e.g. when some fg flattens you) but it's part of the game unfortunately.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dont mind random adds. fooking hate radar adds.

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
havent read the last 3 pages but as a respons to jimmis post i would like to say that as main pac in one of the 2 defiance ggs i try not to add on solo fights if one of the soloers have chosen not to add on our fg fights(altho i seem to have a problem keeping my group stuck on me in some cases :p). howerver when a stealther comes running unstealthed trough emain or wathever i always kill them, free rps etc :p. first rule as a stealther = stealth while moving. that is probably first thing you learn when playing a sb :)

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
I wish each fgh or fgm that goes around, would be in a guild, with a cloak that i can see the emblem right, so if they steamrolled me, i could recognize there and add/leech whatever on their group fights! Damn rp whores! :(

easy!!!
They all add one stealth fights so just leech on every fight you see :cheers:

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Just an annoying circle, FG will steam roll solos/stealthers, and solos/stealthers will add on FGs, I don't see an exit to that situation, unless by some mircle everyone turns all respectfull and enlightened over night.

There wont have to be an exit for this mate.

I think most of you forgot what Stealther's DO in this game.
Their JOB is to add on fights and take out healers. Just ignore the whiners and move on, this has been discussed before.

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
Your idea, Jimmi is a bit like communism; it looks so damn good on paper, but can't be realised. :D

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
shame they cant 'lock' 1 on 1 fights like in EQ2.never added ona fight myself personally wether fg v fg or zerg vs zerg and i`ll slap any Chav hib whos says differant ........:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom