Just a thought...

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I've always wondered why fullgroups whine about archers/assassins adding on their FG vs FG fights. Why?

Scenario: Jimmi is strolling about in the woods, heading to emain, unstealthed. Big nasty fullgroup of mids steamroll Jimmi. Jimmi is sad. Jimmi is outnumbered 8 to 1.

Later that day, Jimmi sees a hib and a mid FG fighting in emain. He decides to PA the healer standing in the back, unprotected. But wait, there are so many whinethreads about stealthers adding on fullgroups, omg :/ So ofc I can't do that. But fullgroups can steamroll me any day, no problemo. In fact, the next time a fullgroup kills me while I'm unstealthed, I'll just /salute them and ask them to gang bang rape me so they can get their 100 rps, which of course makes a world of difference when you're rr8+.

What's the point of this thread? Alot of you high RR GG's out there that steamroll soloers; STOP WHINING about other people adding on your FG vs FG fights. Its so damn depressing for soloers to be outnumbered 1 to 8. If you expect stealthers to NOT add on your fights, perhaps you should treat stealthers with just a little bit of dignity and respect, and perhaps they will do the same to your GG.

Anyways, not a flame/wajn thread, just something to discuss.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
I wish each fgh or fgm that goes around, would be in a guild, with a cloak that i can see the emblem right, so if they steamrolled me, i could recognize there and add/leech whatever on their group fights! Damn rp whores! :(

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Just an annoying circle, FG will steam roll solos/stealthers, and solos/stealthers will add on FGs, I don't see an exit to that situation, unless by some mircle everyone turns all respectfull and enlightened over night.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
...unless by some mircle everyone turns all respectfull and enlightened over night.

That would be nice :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Everybody adds, nobody cares, ppl who cry about being added on should be laughed at because they actually feel sad cause something in an ONLINE GAME didn't went their way.

yes i laugh with ppl who feel sad because someone ruined their precious 1vs1.
I mean I will NEVER feel sad by a game.

Just live with it, we all do.

and no, this is not pointed to jimmy.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
so old t_t. i got assist shot by 4-6 archers yday, who the fuck cares honestly, 10mins later killed the little feckers. Ppl who cant take the heat should log off and do something else, kos all and be happy.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
completly agree with u, i chuckle everytime someone <won't mention any guild name> yells something about adding usually with some random insult aswell when their i am fighting some1 and hello they steamroll it like they think it only works 1 way ;)

i personally don't care whether people kill who i am fighting or not, I didn't make high RR to watch people fight, for me the fun is in killing my enemies, I play rvr to make rps myself not watch other people make them whilst i'm stood there watching. all these fixed grps whining about adds (horrible word) when they r fghting in ridiculas places, eg in between crim and dc bridge i mean lol come on :p why don't u go somewhere else most of u use IRC or whatever its called...

you cannot claim and enemy so this is why i think this whole adding thing is bollocks, well thats my point of view anyway, not many agree with me tho...

like calu mentioned its a game :> if u don't enjoy it stop playing, if something isn't what u like quit playing, if you are finding the word 'add and leech' are the only words in your vocab u need a vacation. :touch:

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
the enemy is the enemy i usually leave 1vs1's but i will attack soloers and i expect soloers to fight for their realm also which usually involes shooting my side or the others. np for me war is war and my the best hib win

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
I respect 1 vs 1 fights. I stand and watch and if the mid is loosing I nuke the alb/hib.
I add all I can on bigger fights and I don’t give a rat’s arse about all the whining. As said they don't think twice about killing me when I’m out soloing.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
when i lead grp i never allow my group to kill any soloer unless its a very sad zergling (and i actaully consider you one of them jimmi, but since it was a while ago i guess you're safe)

i draw a line at 3-4 people or so, cant let everyone live except for the few that put up challenging fights, but anything under that is usually safe. just dont act like a retard to me when im solo, or when im in grp, because i do hold grudges and i will add those people down if i get the chance

moik

Fledgling Freddie
We leave soloers we know don't add on us, rest we kill so we can be assured he won't add for the next few minutes anyway. Raid always want to leave every soloer tho, he's such a gentleman.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
moik said:
We leave soloers we know don't add on us, rest we kill so we can be assured he won't add for the next few minutes anyway. Raid always want to leave every soloer tho, he's such a gentleman.

Grv are such nice people <3

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
moik said:

i hate raid..

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
I respect 1 vs 1 fights. I stand and watch and if the mid is loosing I nuke the alb/hib.

So you don't respect a 1v1 then, or you'd let it end naturally *then* nuke the survivor (assuming your Ream-mate dies).

Just a thought :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
when i lead grp i never allow my group to kill any soloer unless its a very sad zergling

moik said:

Guessing im a zergling/adder since you always zerg me when im out solo :)

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Good and valid points mate, i´ll try to respect a good fg v fg fight , hell i even try to respect a good 1 v 1 fight and sometimes i zerg , just tired on all pm´s and opinions on fh about how they want U to play the game , it is a game after all , let people play how they like

1 exception though , all stealthers who uncovers other stealthers infront of fg they deserve to be ashamed :)
yes i have accidently done it also but then i havent seen that an fg mid are inc or u have done it to me before

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
not once have a grp ever left me fighting 1 vs 1.. they either watch me pwn and kill me before i kill the oposition, or they just steam roll over me... sad but true, i don't waijn, just say F**** and rebuff... then im rdy once more (20g poorer couse of damn charges)

and i do try solo.. i rly do.. i do try play as fair as i can.. but when i stand on a bridge i see a fg mids arrive and i dont attack a hib rr 3 ns, and w8... then see a sad little lurri ns.. see him for 6 sec (and then rr3) i still w8.. and what they do... ofc pa me... how sad... makes me pissed of and arrives on popp'n die list until he can behave ;p

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I am resigned to the fact that FGs are always going to roll me when I am in NF. I have developed the attitude that the players that do it must just be RP hungry, because ganking a solo Necro with a FG or more than 3 players certainly displays no skill and is no challenge for them.

But when I take that thought a little further, perhaps I have hit the nail on the head. Perhaps it's not actually a challenge they want, they may not want to actually put themselves into a position where they risk getting tested severely at best or getting destroyed at worst by a superior display of skill by a group of better prepared and able players.

If this cap does fit, to coin a phrase, then ganking solo players allows them to get RPs with the minimum effort.

Because I almost always get ganked by FGs, I have no qualms about adding on a FG vs FG. Usually I will attempt to target a support class and keep them tied up for the duration, even if I don't manage to kill them.

My attitude is changing though, as a result of displays of superb gamesmanship displayed by players I encounter as I RVR more often. For example, one evening last week I was running from Bolg and a FGH ran right towards me. They stopped, looked at me and kept going. That was the first time that's happened ever, so to whoever that FG was, you've earned the respect of this gank resigned Alb!

I do not add on 1v1's involving an Alb and an enemy regardless of the outcome (/wave Tatl!), but 1v1's involving two different Realms are fair game IMHO :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
So you don't respect a 1v1 then, or you'd let it end naturally *then* nuke the survivor (assuming your Ream-mate dies).

Just a thought :)
Well I try to kill the enemy just before my realm m8 dies. Then I usually invite the poor thing and give him/her a few heals :)

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
Because I almost always get ganked by FGs, I have no qualms about adding on a FG vs FG. Usually I will attempt to target a support class and keep them tied up for the duration, even if I don't manage to kill them.

i wonder why fg´s kill solo necros..

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:
i wonder why fg´s kill solo necros..

Your point is moot. As already mentioned earlier by another poster the cycle is hard to break. FGs gank solos, so solos add on FGs.

I won't add on the FGH that left me alone in the future, so it's not an impossible situation.

I won't add on the FGH Mercuria plays in either, because a /clap goes a long way!

/kiss VF :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
My attitude is changing though, as a result of displays of superb gamesmanship displayed by players I encounter as I RVR more often. For example, one evening last week I was running from Bolg and a FGH ran right towards me. They stopped, looked at me and kept going. That was the first time that's happened ever, so to whoever that FG was, you've earned the respect of this gank resigned Alb!

that would be the group i was leading :p

i saw your fh posts and was pretty sure if id set the right example, you would leave our fights alone in the future - which you did i think? told group not to attack you a couple times and havnt seen you interfering with any other fight we had since then

and eeben ye, there was a reason for steamrolling you but i can't remember which :p next time i wont, as long as i dont get insta stun in my face when im fighting ;)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
when i lead grp i never allow my group to kill any soloer unless its a very sad zergling (and i actaully consider you one of them jimmi, but since it was a while ago i guess you're safe)

VF, it's 1½ years ago that I accidently popped you infront of 2 other albs, and still you hold it against me. I was RR2 back then, new at the class, just got out of avalon city and dinged 50. Please tell me you have forgiven me now :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
VF, it's 1½ years ago that I accidently popped you infront of 2 other albs, and still you hold it against me. I was RR2 back then, new at the class, just got out of avalon city and dinged 50. Please tell me you have forgiven me now :)

it was in front of a big fuck off alb zerg and instead of giving an apology or smt you came up with shit excuses, hence ive never forgiven you :p

wasnt accidentily either, you popped stealthlore specifically to find me

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
/cry

well you have to forgive me now :) I sorta apologized!! Sorry sorry sorry!!!

edit: Yes I did pop SL to find you :) However, didn't realize there were other albs around afaik... but its 1½ years ago... wouldn't do that today =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom