Just a thought

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

I was reading the excalibur part of the forum (rvr discussion) and it struck me again how different the people on the two servers behave. I play on Excal/Mid and I like it there but lately I spend more time on Pryd/Hib and the people on Pryd seem to have respect for one another and are even constructive at times (even seen hibs give albs tips :clap: ). Read the excalibur counterpart of the forum and all you read are whines and flames (not to mention the insults). I have to admit that I have indulged in those as well when someone made an absurd comment or whine but I try to limit it (unless they really ask for it *g* and unfortunately often they do :wij: ).
anyway just wanted to say respect to all constructive Albs, Hibs and Mids on Pryd.
Cheers,

Q.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
What is this?!? A friendly thread on FH that is neither whine nor flame?!? Report to the mods, this cannot continue! ;)

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
Hi guys,

I was reading the excalibur part of the forum (rvr discussion) and it struck me again how different the people on the two servers behave. I play on Excal/Mid and I like it there but lately I spend more time on Pryd/Hib and the people on Pryd seem to have respect for one another and are even constructive at times (even seen hibs give albs tips :clap: ). Read the excalibur counterpart of the forum and all you read are whines and flames (not to mention the insults). I have to admit that I have indulged in those as well when someone made an absurd comment or whine but I try to limit it (unless they really ask for it *g* and unfortunately often they do :wij: ).
anyway just wanted to say respect to all constructive Albs, Hibs and Mids on Pryd.
Cheers,

Q.

*huggles* Sweet thing to say but we do have our share of frustrations vented in various lesser atractive ways. :p

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I don't know why it shouldn't be so ... it's a game, it's a small server, we have the same old names in all realms since years and let's face it, the game would suck without good enemies.

I don't know how excalibur is, but I think what you see is due more to the bigger population - stupid people is louder, the bigger the population the more stupidity you'll find, which will inevitably flow in forums.

The rest - gank groups whining about adds, randoms whining about gank groups, stealthers whining about both, the overpowered this-and-that fotm salade and cute dorfs - well, they are good reasons to vent in forums :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Plenty of whine here tbh, just a bit fewer one-sentence idiot posts (and people) like this ;)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
Hi guys,

Cheers,

Q.

<sets up a shop for pitchforks and torches> :flame:

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I played excal up until about 3-4 months ago and barely ever played on pry before that, and trust me the prydwen community is a lot nicer overall. Ofc every server has its whiners

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, I'm Jupiter u will remember me from whine threads like "Why AoD suck", "Why AoD fg = 16", "Population bonuses, who need them" etc etc.. hell if i wasnt whining on FH i'd be out chopping up old grannies... shoot de wimen and children and rape de horses imho

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Naffets said:
and trust me the prydwen community is a lot nicer overall. Ofc every server has its whiners

agree

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually FH is used mostly for whine, if we played in the same realms we'd prolly like each other and bitch less. Steveh is a good example, everyone bitches at him, but I'm sure he's actually a nice guy. I still think Snoz has to visit the Home for Angry Gamers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom