Just a thought if Dyvet gets clustered !

aika

Can't get enough of FH
zerging caster ftw !

PS: Infanity you know what I'm about :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bah, for a second I thought you were talking about me :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
renew imo ;< my sorc is specced 47 body especially for those lovely 50% heat debuffs!

Totally out of cash atm, as I am going to Amsterdam this wednesday(woo!) and same goes for time.. Been out applying for jobs as I just graduated(woo!) and generally enjoying the summer! But no more homework = All the time I need in the evenings, so when the summer is over and I have a job and settled down a bit I'll renew and start playing again :)

You shall teach me how to play a solo class! xD

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Threadstarter is sharing the experience of having a damaged brain?

insie\

Banned
Threadstarter is sharing the experience of having a damaged brain?

if you want to insult some1 try not to do it in such a manner that may offend a number of people, just like the "aids" thread, try and show a bit more sensitivity.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
if you want to insult some1 try not to do it in such a manner that may offend a number of people, just like the "aids" thread, try and show a bit more sensitivity.

Someone certaintly seized the opportunity to be a carebear major. I suggest you learn about the internet or how communication on this forum tend to be, if you think my post was a jab at everyone unfortunate enough to suffer from severe mind diseases/sicknesses, it was not. I was merely implying that the threadstarter's mind might be malfunctioning, judging by his no-sense post. If you want to make something else out of that, that's really your problem.

PS.
Shouldn't you be keeping a low profile on your second fh account Taggys? Seems like you were banned.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
We are now in the situation where few people start REAL RVR ( syllvie for 1 ) and the rest of the time ...players log on ...see iRVR set up ...and have to follow like sheep ...in order to try and get a few RP's

the syllvie dude is a complete useless greifer... whos presence promotes an end game which is pointless and unrewarding.. he has zero respect for other playstyles.

you dont have to be a leetist person looking for solid competative RVR encounters.. but I seem to recal with him whenever theres an Irvr hotspot he avoids it and loiters around the nearest border keep waiting for soloers to fight so he can run in and add (with his DI bot) and if you so much as look at him in the wrong way he insta runs back to the tower thats 1000 units from his add spot...

I dont mind peeps suxing and just wanting to play without concern of any tag of "lameness" being thrown on them... aka they just wanna have some fun and blow things up... Well if that describes you at least take your toon to the Irvr area and go do exactly that... blow things up...

to deliberetly camp your own keep away from irvr so you can add pwn soloers is pathetic (in a daoc sense)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Thankyou for that reply .

I do understand that point of view , and I am almost in agreement.

I still stand by "my oppinion " that the 1v1 element on this server made a huge impact on the population , and lead to where we are now.

I in no way am trying to tell anyone how to play this game ...Everyone pays their own Subscription ....

I was merely trying to put my own opinion forward.

Enjoy the game m8's ( whats left of it on Euro servers )

I disagree that it was the 1vs1 people that ruined the RvR.From what I can tell it was CM alarm clocking relics every day for a short period of time that took the piss out of people and made them leave the server.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
I don't agree with you Scrinthe.

You said that the soloers are ruining the server, and that they're the only one gaining from irvr?

Soloers are the ones who have it the toughest when theres irvr, cause then all the action is based around one hotspot.

It means soloers have a bigger chance at getting zerged down or added on.

Think there's more to the decline of this server than one playerstyle to be honest.

And even if you prefer either zerging, keep takes or relic takes, it doesn't really matter as there's so many different playstyles on this server, and people are bound to argue about this for a long time. It even happens in the "O' so mighty WoW".

personally must nearly 100% agree this part.
have tryed many days run solo in briefine, tryed before in albion frontier when there was irvr and it was pure pain.
have run several time against 3+ peeps group and low rank like mine bone is, 0-2% change to survive, against 2 have somekind.

few day ago got taste of groupping, thx to udgaards, and notice how fast group turned bone away who was lfg.
prydwen/mid atm only few active bone, and mine finng 2nd highest rank, active, whit 60k rp:s, sad.

yesterday eve just give up and moved own frontier where one theurg taked our towers, thx to his job got under 1h to mine lowbie warrior 6k+ rp:s, and call it day.

soloers life is nowdays total bs whit this kind population.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Someone certaintly seized the opportunity to be a carebear major. I suggest you learn about the internet or how communication on this forum tend to be, if you think my post was a jab at everyone unfortunate enough to suffer from severe mind diseases/sicknesses, it was not. I was merely implying that the threadstarter's mind might be malfunctioning, judging by his no-sense post. If you want to make something else out of that, that's really your problem.

PS.
Shouldn't you be keeping a low profile on your second fh account Taggys? Seems like you were banned.

well tbh hes not the only one offended by that post.

Kinag

Part of the furniture

I still stand by "my oppinion " that the 1v1 element on this server made a huge impact on the population , and lead to where we are now.

I in no way am trying to tell anyone how to play this game ...Everyone pays their own Subscription ....

You're right, the 1v1 element of this server has made an impact on the server, but I would never use the word "huge".

Every single playstyle has had an impact on the population of this server. People quit cause one realm was zerging, people quit cause they got killed by fg's all the time, and people quit cause keeps were changing hands alot.

See what I mean?

It's not only one playstyle that can be blamed for this.

PS Nuxto: Soloing does also involve 1v1 :p

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Iam getting abit confused now! which part of the server is killing dyvet?

1) Fg'ers?
2) CM + ACing?
3) solo'ers?
4) pve'ers!?!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
really wierd post imo:p You wanna exclude one playstyle from game completely:)? Now i agree to that some of the bitterness on this server might have driven a few from it. But im sure that didnt have much to do with just one of the playstyles first of all^^
Sure full scale battles are kind of cool once in a while...but 24/7 it gets dull.......

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I'd go with the "people who think that their playstyle is the only correct syle & everyone else is wrong" option for who's killing the server.

There's room for all sorts of people & all styles of play & a bit of tolerance & the odd bit of respect for each other would go along way.

Cheers to the mid group who kept coming back to the bridge last night to take out the groups that were running down all those trying to solo :).

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Iam getting abit confused now! which part of the server is killing dyvet?

1) Fg'ers?
2) ACing?
3) solo'ers?
4) pve'ers!?!

None of them. People leaving is what killed the server.

imho it all affected each other. every time that playing styles overlapped or contradicted, there is the possibility that someone will feel grieffed.

people got sick over getting ruded, insulted, added, zerged, not finding groups, getting chain pawned ,...

different people found different reasons to get sick of the game.

different people left the game for different reasons, but in the end, just too many people left to make some playing styles still a valid and rewarding option.

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
Ok this isnt a whine this is just an oppinion , all i see are the same people moaning about being zerged and wanting 8v8 fights and in the next breath saying irvr is the only way to go, I dont see the logic.

Yes being able to port into another realm makes things alittle easier but you expect more people to be in the hotspots since any tom dick or harry can port in, then these groups go to these hotspots and guess what loads of people there and then the next thing there on here complaining about being zerged.

Aggramon seems the only logical 8v8 spot im my mind since its big enough you wont get many solo'ers there, no keep takers (since no keeps) and its a short run from the border keep with speed (which every group should have) and your always in range to all three realms if your realm decides to do some sort of rr raid or keep takes and you fancey helping out just my thoughts.

:england:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ok this isnt a whine this is just an oppinion , all i see are the same people moaning about being zerged and wanting 8v8 fights and in the next breath saying irvr is the only way to go, I dont see the logic.

Yes being able to port into another realm makes things alittle easier but you expect more people to be in the hotspots since any tom dick or harry can port in, then these groups go to these hotspots and guess what loads of people there and then the next thing there on here complaining about being zerged.

Aggramon seems the only logical 8v8 spot im my mind since its big enough you wont get many solo'ers there, no keep takers (since no keeps) and its a short run from the border keep with speed (which every group should have) and your always in range to all three realms if your realm decides to do some sort of rr raid or keep takes and you fancey helping out just my thoughts.

Shame theres only like 2 groups left on the server that has the balls to show up in agramon tho. :(
And that's far from the needed ammount for an active agramon. :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Shame theres only like 2 groups left on the server that has the balls to show up in agramon tho. :(
And that's far from the needed ammount for an active agramon. :)

Agreed :(. Bring back some of the Agramon nights of old when there were 3+ groups from each realm running around. Even if it did mean chasing an extending TT across all of Ag.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I disagree that it was the 1vs1 people that ruined the RvR.From what I can tell it was CM alarm clocking relics every day for a short period of time that took the piss out of people and made them leave the server.

From my point of view it was you.

:touch:

C

Carss

Why the hell did 8v8 and agramon come up here?

there will be no agramon again, we just have to wait in hope of charecter transfer/cluster

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

U can't say honestly that your oppinnion is that the people that enjoys to solo ruined the server ? LoL

Alot of people left the server wich only craves 8vs8 agramon non add action. this server dosn't have FA of that anyways so they went to another server that did.If this server is ruined why even bother posting a thread about irvr ?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
End of the day ppl whined about the 8v8 "leets" ruining the server, but when they left you all still qq'ed and server still fcked.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved

I agree FG's should go to Aggramon then they wouldn't interupt our stealth wars and we can have a field day :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
I agree FG's should go to Aggramon then they wouldn't interupt our stealth wars and we can have a field day :)

Awww, are the mean fg's adding on your stealthzerg? :( Need a hug?

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Theres no problem with the servers IMHO
The problem is here on these forums, Whine after Whine cos someone got owned by an enemy realm

If everyones so concerned the server messed up... don`t throw more problems at it trying to resolve it

Mythic have done their job in making NF for all, but us the players want to make it harder

Why not quit complaining about lack of RvR/IRvR and set some server wide events up what will get players running to take part in?
Players recieve rps off keep takes etc, so why not get all ck`s/towers accross all servers to lvl 10 and have a race claiming them back or something??
Why does it have to be the same old zerg fest night after night?

The RvR is dying because some players simply want IRvR and others don`t

If you want a community feel to them game ... include everyone
If you want things to carry-on the way they are either flame me for posting this or go make another thread whining the servers messed up

Everyday i log onto this site to see YET another IRvR is messing this game up thread
Make something of the game you love.. instead of beating it down with a wooden stick hoping Mythic will give you your dream server
It isn`t gonna happen... so try make something of the current situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom