Just a thought if Dyvet gets clustered !

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Scrinthe, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Scrinthe

Scrinthe Loyal Freddie

To start.

I have NEVER been a lover of iRVR.

All iRVR stands for is a (once) minority of SB's moaning about getting 1v1's without adds.

What happened over the last year or so ... was all these SB's ( I use SB as a loose term on certain chars ) moaned so much ..that people left , and we arrive now at a time where all we have is iRVR , most people prefered RVR ( you know ...where there was keep and tower takes going on ) but this minority ..kept on moaning and moning ....

We are now in the situation where few people start REAL RVR ( syllvie for 1 ) and the rest of the time ...players log on ...see iRVR set up ...and have to follow like sheep ...in order to try and get a few RP's

You know who you are ... you destroyed this server ... if you really really wanted 1v1's ...why come to a RVR server ?

There is a player v player server out there ( Oh ...that is too hard for you LOL )

I just hope for all the players out there that want real RVR action , that when (if ) we get clustered , the same " I want 1v1's people" do not do the same to that server cluster .

Maybe a sever solution by Mythic ?

Where a keep Owned by another realm in enemy teritory gets attacked and reclaimed by special guards if there more than 12 hours ?

You know me in game .. I am not bothered by flames , name calling , or any of the manure some of you throw about ... I am old enough to be your parent if not Grand Parent ( from what I read and see )

I want a solution to this Boring iRVR.

Killing the game tbh ....except for a few :(

2. I don't understand it. I've read it 5 times and it doesn't make any sense to me. Sorry.

3. Scrinthe

Scrinthe Loyal Freddie

You maybe trying to read between the lines ?

Or maybe theres another reason ?

I will not speculate :)

iRVR sux ...and the players setting it up do too ..

4. Septina

Septina Part of the furniture

So you'd just prefer to run in an empty frontier pve'ing guards and towers/keeps? :eek:

5. I don't like iRvR too. In my opinion it's just RP whoring usually, but there is plenty of guys racing to RR12. They want to get the title before the game dies I guess and iRvR RP/h is usually higher than without iRVR.

6. Sorin

Sorin Banned

You zuxors main! :twak:

Leave da soloers be granny, 1v1 is imba aslong as its fair.

7. Scrinthe

Scrinthe Loyal Freddie

Past you'r bed time :)

As soon as someone says the truth ...

Those in the firing line come out to play ...

LOL

8. - English -

- English - Resident Freddy

nah people who have a red is dead policy spoil the game.. people who run fgs and kill the duo'ers who watch countlessy and not add. People who are hypocrits and have big egos. But i guess it works bothways... if they get added on its all different... know what im talking about netcode?

9. Septina

Septina Part of the furniture

So your opinion = the truth and everyone else should just adapt to it?
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooook......... :eek7:

10. Sorin

Sorin Banned

Don't make me open the shit bag man!!"!1!

I'l just get myself baned again :(

11. Scrinthe

Scrinthe Loyal Freddie

I understand the addapt word .... Why was a RVR server turned into a PVP server by a minority ... the Majority left :/

12. Scrinthe

Scrinthe Loyal Freddie

I can take it :)...

But do not do it m8 ... I am easy going ... I like a good banter .... no need to get personal

TBH I Love DAoC ... and hate to see it going the way it is :(

13. knighthood

knighthood Fledgling Freddie

Dont worry... we wont

14. Carss

Carss Guest

this thread is going to be shitter than the last whine thread

15. Punishment

Punishment Part of the furniture

Another Useless rant that makes far too many ''Assumptions'' ;)

Someone with their mind already made up has no business entering a debate :D

16. delete

delete Can't get enough of FH

who the fvck is scrinte anyway? :confused:

17. Sadly, not everyone is a known zerging SM like you.

18. Scrinthe

Scrinthe Loyal Freddie

No idea who Scrinte is , but

Scrinthe is a BD from Mid/Excal ... been around years ...but never been one for the limelight ....

...allways one to help though ... to people in need ...

19. Infanity

Infanity Can't get enough of FH

You are the one looking like the total c-nt here mate :(

20. Everz

Everz FH is my second home

lets learn maths

scrinthe + rvr = RP:m00:

21. Infanity

The way you type is like an online stutter :D

22. Scrinthe

Scrinthe Loyal Freddie

How ?

Have I Insulted anyone ?
    Have I flamed anyone ?

Take a deep breath ...and look in a mirror m8 :)

• Like Like x 1
  23. preacherboy

preacherboy Fledgling Freddie

ROLF... you don't tho with that reply?

All... entitled to express there feelings? if you don't like it well tough:p but to slag of the nice guy for it makes you look a c**t no?

24. Scrinthe

Scrinthe Loyal Freddie

I have no Idea why/how ...

Must come from early PC's where leaving a line between lines made reading easier :D

25. preacherboy

preacherboy Fledgling Freddie

You had a tipple on that brandy again Scrinthe:fluffle:

26. Infanity

My chest points out, Happens to most people when you take a deep breath and look at yourself? So whats new ?

27. Kinag

Kinag Part of the furniture

I don't agree with you Scrinthe.

You said that the soloers are ruining the server, and that they're the only one gaining from irvr?

Soloers are the ones who have it the toughest when theres irvr, cause then all the action is based around one hotspot.

It means soloers have a bigger chance at getting zerged down or added on.

Think there's more to the decline of this server than one playerstyle to be honest.

And even if you prefer either zerging, keep takes or relic takes, it doesn't really matter as there's so many different playstyles on this server, and people are bound to argue about this for a long time. It even happens in the "O' so mighty WoW".

28. Scrinthe

Scrinthe Loyal Freddie

Thankyou for that reply .

I do understand that point of view , and I am almost in agreement.

I still stand by "my oppinion " that the 1v1 element on this server made a huge impact on the population , and lead to where we are now.

I in no way am trying to tell anyone how to play this game ...Everyone pays their own Subscription ....

I was merely trying to put my own opinion forward.

Enjoy the game m8's ( whats left of it on Euro servers )

29. Nuxtobatns

Nuxtobatns Can't get enough of FH

Once again.. soloing aint 1vs1... If u dont solo...u cant understand it.

30. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

So iRvR is what is ruining this server? Is that what you are saying?

If there is iRvR in one realm this opens the possibility first of all for zerging, but also opens up for the 8v8 scene as most of the ppl who are looking for these knows where to go. As the action is now focused on the realm with iRvR the soloers and small grps can go to another realm and avoid the zergs. And those who just want to take keeps/towers can go to the third realm and pve guards

Without iRvR no one know where to go to get their sort of rvr, so everyone either seem to run around like headless chickens in all three realms and not really making any real form of RvR, but just minor fights.. And a few times back and forth with the boat and getting zerged or added on will make most ppl log. If there is iRvR up, it's not as bad getting killed as you can just get straight back into the action..

ps: Get a clue Random Guy