Just a silly Joke

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room where their family member lay ill.

Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and sombre.

"I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces. "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope."
"Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the brain yourselves".

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news.

After a great length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "$5,000 for a male brain, and $200 for a female brain."

The moment turned awkward.

Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked.

A man, unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the
entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down
the price of the female brains because they've actually been used."

swords

Can't get enough of FH
See thinking about Shoes all the time melts your brain.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
ahh good joke, didnt actually laugh as such, but i did find it smart and well thought out

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Tisme said:
In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room where their family member lay ill.

"I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces. "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope."
"Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the brain yourselves".

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news.

After a great length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "$5,000 for a male brain, and $200 for a female brain."

The moment turned awkward.

Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked.

A man, unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the
entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down

You shoulda said the doctor was a female then we coulda laughed at the inability for females to understand business pricing and how they always make up an excuse for their downfalls no matter how stupid their actions were :)

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
the doctor couldn't of been a women as they can't stand all that ekkkky blood.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Adoctor said:
the doctor couldn't of been a women as they can't stand all that ekkkky blood.

Doctors dont see blood...thats my job!

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
They then had a lengthy discussion about whether the 'loved one' was in fact male or female, none could remember (apparantly).
The family clubbed together everything they had, they had to re-mortgage their house and the grand parents had to sell their car.
The brain was purchased and the operation loomed...

They all stood outside nervously, awaiting the results from the doctor.

"Im afraid I'm the bearer of bad news. Your loved one is dead and it turns out the insurance doesnt cover this kind of operation."

The family ended up on the streets and eventually one by one they either died of sexually transmitted diseases (through prostitution),illnesses due to the cruel conditions they had to live in or loneliness as gradually they all faded away...

<bah dum tsch>

swords

Can't get enough of FH
/em wonders whether the victim in ALa's avatar is Tisme... :cheers:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Tisme said:
The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down

i feel sum how insulted :p though funneh :D

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Tisme said:
Awwwww babe :) our secret is out in the open now :wub:

oops
blush.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom