Just a question to the stealthers

KobeTai

Fledgling Freddie
Been looking at a few stealther movies ( mostly done by infiltrators ), and im just wondering...
Is it really that hard to play a fully buffed stealther with uber items ( wich most have i have noticed ) that u have to make a shitload of movies to show other ppl how "good" u are?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
All RvR movies are like that though. Who wants to see RandomGroup77 getting the shit kicked out of them?

I agree though, "look at me pwnpwn buff" movies are boring.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
you've been looking at the wrong movies then ...

First time I saw a shadowblade kitekill 2 paladins I was very impressed. Had little to do with buffs and items ... and a lot with skill

Bit sad that you asume it's items and buffs that are the difference between good and bad players...

I have sidivest and a buffbot ... and I get wtfpwned all the time ... so that's my point proven then :p

KobeTai

Fledgling Freddie
ok

so basicly if you are a good player u dont need a buffbot and good items to win vs another player ?

KobeTai

Fledgling Freddie
Btw

Im just asking all this cuz i have never played a stealther and just abit curious..

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately, the assassin classes do attract a high number of immature people who think they have something to prove. The type of person who seem to think that realm points equate to respect as a person. Not all assassins are like this, of course, but it is a very significant proportion. Of course this type of egotistical person loves to make movies about themselves to show how good they are to everyone else. It's a rather pathetic attempt to try and get some respect from other players instead of just earning it by respecting others.

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
*whistles and deletes his half finished wtfpwn movie*

No..not talking about me Visit...course not. :p

so basicly if you are a good player u dont need a buffbot and good items to win vs another player ?

Anyone who knew me knew I never ran a bb, was solo 90% of the time, and although had spellcrafted stuff it wasnt sidi or anything particularly fancy.

Oh no wait...GOOD players? Sorry, misheard you ;)

I tended to find that I won about as many as I lost. 1v1 I'd fancy my chances against _most_ targets, thouhg thats not the same as saying I won against mst targets. I rarely found myself completely outclassed, bar the obvious buffbotted to the balls guys.

But lets face it. I was the most stylish infiltrator ever /flex :p

edit: nice kitty btw

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Shaeffer said:
But lets face it. I was almost the most stylish infiltrator ever /flex :p

Just your friendly helpful local mod making small corrections to assist our ickle communiteh ;)

*fluffles Sheaffeur*

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
Pfft.

Lies!!

I admit I was actually expecting something from you along those lines :p

Anyway, you didnt have style! you ended up looking all scarred and ugleh :D

Granted though, you made gimpiness look cool. I just made looking cool look cool:D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I don't think you can have the words "Infiltrator" and "style" in the same sentence in any kind of positive way.

Sorry gimps :D

Spirit Master is the class with the most class, as everyone knows.

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
You cant compete without a bot as a stealther anymore. A buffed assassin can take the damage from a PA chain, go out off the stun and still beat his opponent.

And not all stealthers are young immature players as someone stated... :twak:
As a sb myself the people I usually group with are 25+ years old and play their stealther just because they are grown up and dont have the time to stand at pk all day long screaming for a group. When you have a daytime work to attend, a girlfriend to satisfy ;) there isnt that much time over to play daoc, time that I dont want to stand in pk and scream, LFG anyway

And the boom in stealthplayers I myself think is because of the opted ganggroups, you cant compete if you join a random group, you will get killed in five seconds, people then plevel a stealther and go out and have some fun again, because you actually can avoid the elite gangsquads

The real question though is: Do the albstealthers have a nudiebar with no entrance fee hidden somewhere amg, becasue I do so seldom se them leave that place :D
And if they have, let me in, I do to want to see those saracen ladies dance!!!

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Sad thing is u HAVE to be fubar buffed to stand a chance as a stealther, as everyone else is. :rolleyes:
Death to the BBs!

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Lyrre said:
And not all stealthers are young immature players as someone stated... :twak:

I said "Not all assassins are like this, of course, but it is a very significant proportion.". It's just the sort of class that attracts those sort of people alas.

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
I said "Not all assassins are like this, of course, but it is a very significant proportion.". It's just the sort of class that attracts those sort of people alas.

My bad I stand corrected :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
First time I saw a shadowblade kitekill 2 paladins I was very impressed. Had little to do with buffs and items ... and a lot with skill

Unforgiving Blade?

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
You can kill other unbuffed.You will die like 80-90% of the fights thou (you will only win coz there is this kids who cant play). Iam 80% of the times unbuffed coz i dont have a bb but dont say no if someone offers me buffs. But to lose 80% of the fight aint fun,to check logg and se what happens and se u made 300more dmg on the infil and beeing a norse sb (whith hp advantage ,lol) and still get kicked aint fun. I havent yet seen a infil movie i have been impressd of but at least 1 sb move. I do not know if u can run around unbuffed as infil but i shouldnt be suprised if u could as a mercfil.

Guess why i only play my sb when there is no other option.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Purple Avengers, thats a cool one... from a german server tbh... it was before the nerf of LA... but tbh... SB's that was created that time, was just as lame as infis imo... the same skills needed and so on... but if you can get a hold of that one, its nice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom