juggy + ml9

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Does Juggernaunt stack with ml9 convoker ability ? if so would be awsome to have superstrong pet :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Juggernaut and ML9 do indeed stack, but only until lvl70.
BUUUUT you get a super-oversized pet! :D

if you need it for a lengthy encounter, use Juggernaut first, wait until it's about to run out and fire ML9. You'll have a big lvl70 pet for the duration of it.
What you DON'T want to do is ML9 and Juggy afterwards.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
AAAAAAAaaaaaaannnndddddd, Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this one time only knock-out event!!! Round 1!!

In the left corner, we have!!!
The magnificent!! The Dogfaced!!!! The Flaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiinnnngggggg......
GJALPINULVA!!!!!!!!!
<crowd goes nuts>

AAAAAAaaannnnddddd!!!! In the Rrrrrrriiiiiiggghhht corner, Wwwwweeee have!!!!!

Pet.

<ting>

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
Juggernaut and ML9 do indeed stack, but only until lvl70.
BUUUUT you get a super-oversized pet! :D

if you need it for a lengthy encounter, use Juggernaut first, wait until it's about to run out and fire ML9. You'll have a big lvl70 pet for the duration of it.
What you DON'T want to do is ML9 and Juggy afterwards.

ohw yeah, that was what I wanted to ask... why not ML9 and then Jugger? timer orso prevents level raise orso?

living

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
ohw yeah, that was what I wanted to ask... why not ML9 and then Jugger? timer orso prevents level raise orso?
think it is something with the size of pet or summit (cosmetic), but far from sure =)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Without +duration gear

Juggy : 1min
ML9 : 5min

so if you use Juggy and after 59 seconds ML9 your pet is for 59secs lvl64 (Jug2) and for the next 5minutes lvl70.

So for obvious reasons, Juggy2 first, then ML9... simply longer duration.

now if you'd start with ML9, see that your pet drops a tick to fast and fire Juggy2 for further enhancment, the pet will go down to lvl44 again after Juggernaut wore off, no matter how much of ML9 would be left.
Found out about that the hard way :x

Comos

Loyal Freddie
hmm juggy + ML 9 + cabby rr5 RA = unstopable group killing terminat0r? :D

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I always had ML9 up 1st, then when that run out, fired up Jugg 2/3. Since the pet would only be at 44 for a few seconds.

My understanding is that ML9 brings pet to lvl 60, not level 70.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Juggernaut and ML9 does not stack.

Sure, the graphics becomes bigger and so forth but the level boost to the pet is just overwritten by the new jug/ml9 cast.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
the jump from lvl64 (ML9 or Juggy2) to 70 (cap) isn't that huge, but it's there.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
sshot015.jpg

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
If you use ML9, then jug, both will cancel when jug cancels. May be just the size and not level, just tested it today. Same if you use jugger then ML9 I guess, extended time.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
LOL at the size of that pet :)) givf some fat cabby pet screenies

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
LOL! THAT is a pet. not those ugly normal sized things you see every day

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
We need pics of all the giant pets going against the Glacier Giant so we can compare size.

spiritmaster
bd
sorc
cabby
necromancer
animist
chanter
menalist (I know they can't get convoker ability but can they get jugger?)

who would win?

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Cadelin said:
We need pics of all the giant pets going against the Glacier Giant so we can compare size.

who would win?

A minser charming the Glacier Giant :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
<starts the followers of the almighty troll pet religion>

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I believe there was a FG ML9 sorcs(or near a FG) near Aerus once and they charmed a Gorgon then the person having the Gorgon charmed ML9'ed it and released it then the 2nd sorc charmed it and ML9'ed it and released it etc etc till the Gorgon was well over the Glacier Giants size, was fun to watch :)
Will see if I can find the screenshot from that.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
emr surley thats silly o_O i mean you could just get every ml9 sorc in the server to do that and have some giant mob some noob will log in and burst into tears when they see somthing HUGE towering over head.

Personally you should have done it to harpy jumbo jet sized.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
I believe there was a FG ML9 sorcs(or near a FG) near Aerus once and they charmed a Gorgon then the person having the Gorgon charmed ML9'ed it and released it then the 2nd sorc charmed it and ML9'ed it and released it etc etc till the Gorgon was well over the Glacier Giants size, was fun to watch :)
Will see if I can find the screenshot from that.

Not sure thats doable anymore, Think it says some stuff about its already ml9/has that effect but not sure

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Comos said:
A minser charming the Glacier Giant :D
The Glacier Giant is flagged charmable. At least it was for a long time, I don't make a habit of doing it.

And change your name, I didn't 'add' on you the other day as you were being 'chased' by albs and a cabbie pet.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Not sure thats doable anymore, Think it says some stuff about its already ml9/has that effect but not sure

Last time we tried, you could ML) the pet 3 times, the 4th time it just went back to normal size

Tilda

If you ML9 some mobs twice (ie, charm by 1 sorc, ML9, release, recharm by another and ML9 again) it goes to a tiny tiny size.
We had a cockatrice at brittle guard size :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom