Judgementday for stealthers!

K

kirennia

Really don't get why you are all whining about this. Or have you instantly assumed that casting one of these will uncover all of you in the zone at the time.....:rolleyes:

Consider this:

The range might be how far away you can cast the spell? So it might only uncover stealthers at 50 range from it but be castable 1500 away. I.e. useless.

The 1500 might be the range the caster can see the stealther away if he steps on it. Stepping on it would of course mean its a proximity mine which no range itself.

There are a number of different explainations of what the 1500 range might be, why instantly assume it means if you come into 1500 range of it it'll uncover you?

H

Haldar

when mage casts this spell, all stealthers in 1500 range become visible to him as shades, as stealthers see each other. now to uncover one he has only to press nuke button....

B

belth

Last I read about PN, the caster couldn't nuke the stealthers... Changed? :D

A

asphyxiation

Originally posted by Sichama
If "normal" groups start actively hunting down stealthers then the 2+ fg stealther setup will be the normal because that's what it takes to bring down a "normal" fg.

so u r under the impression normal groups dont actually hunt stealthers aye?

let me tell u this
even in the most random and deserted spots if u uncover and fight a fg will be inc in the next 10 -15 seconds 99% of the time
windows radar use is so frequent u cant imagine how many use it
and i am not talking only about hibs and albs but mids as well

its more tough out there than u can even imagine

H

Haldar

Originally posted by belth

i have never seen a note that stands that a caster cant nuke with PN active.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by belth

I have read that to, the stealther have to be meleed or something like that.

But it was on vnboards...... :)

D

dicer

Caster cant nuke but can GTAOE

Dont know what aoe range can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom