Jox just killed me......

J

jox

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
yeah.what did you use right at the start btw? rain of xxx ra or something?

A charge; dmg-add :>

C

cleptomaniac

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Yes. But the fact is that picture doesn't show anything about infis and neither did what Herbal said.

No, it tells us how ridiculous the damage output is for Shadowblades, and i assume that the Nightshades arnt in a better position either.

Infiltrators however....it's like comparing a .22 vs a minigun.

herbals pic didnt show shit about infiltrators, but we dont need a picture to know how fucking owerpowered they are. We all felt it one way or another. Atleast the ones not playing in Alb-land.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by cleptomaniac
No, it tells us how ridiculous the damage output is for Shadowblades, and i assume that the Nightshades arnt in a better position either.

Infiltrators however....it's like comparing a .22 vs a minigun.

herbals pic didnt show shit about infiltrators, but we dont need a picture to know how fucking owerpowered they are. We all felt it one way or another. Atleast the ones not playing in Alb-land.

Pfffffffft, you've never fought a decent Nightshade pretty obviously. And Jox does okay too. I doubt somehow that Jox would have been trying his best on a sitting, naked cleric.

Z

ztyx

Originally posted by Kagato.
Theres no shortage of people still playing the game who have claimed to be quitting for good, in nice little dramatic threads here.

Kagato yer a fast runner :)
But why you bring a whole fg with you?

kagato_camp.jpg

B

behatch

Originally posted by ztyx

kagato_camp.jpg

LOL @ what jox says on alliance....

L

loxleyhood

Note to self: My sarcasm can now penetrate bank vaults, yet is still mostly ineffective on Barrysworld. Will try adding more sulphuric acid.

B

behatch

Note to self: My sarcasm can now penetrate bank vaults, yet is still mostly ineffective on Barrysworld. Will try adding more sulphuric acid.

only understand wajn sorry

S

saltymcpepper

you make kitty scared

K

Kagato.

kagato_camp.jpg

I was in Hadrians with Cryissa and Kestrel long before they got there, they we're camping hmg mostly. And when we fought you that time we were alone there. We can't stop that group coming and standing there too :rolleyes:

For the record we left and went to HMG ourselves when it got to crowded for our tastes.

Z

ztyx

I was in Hadrians with Cryissa and Kestrel long before they got there, they we're camping hmg mostly. And when we fought you that time we were alone there. We can't stop that group coming and standing there too :rolleyes:

For the record we left and went to HMG ourselves when it got to crowded for our tastes.

So I guessed. Anyway I don't like you hitting me while I'm trying to kill da cleric. Relic bonuses + 2H weapon doesn't do me good at all :(

We like you better when you are alone and we can back stab under control :p

J

jox

I was in Forrest S, jumped Kagato;

Garrote 92

Achilles 112

Kagato hits your sorry ass; 709

lol

Nerf slash-based polearms ffs!

S

saltymcpepper

HW is quite fun tonight, nice 3 way fights

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by jox
I was in Forrest S, jumped Kagato;

Garrote 92

Achilles 112

Kagato hits your sorry ass; 709

lol

Nerf slash-based polearms ffs!

Slash based? lol im Thrust damage, 50 pole 50 thrust using a 5.5 speed Partizan.

Your meant to be resistant to my damage :)

K

Kagato.

So I guessed. Anyway I don't like you hitting me while I'm trying to kill da cleric. Relic bonuses + 2H weapon doesn't do me good at all :(

We like you better when you are alone and we can back stab under control :p

To be honest, my anytime/positional styles are crap, im more of a risk to you when your actually attacking me.

Until next patch anyway.

Z

ztyx

To be honest, my anytime/positional styles are crap, im more of a risk to you when your actually attacking me.

Until next patch anyway.

Well engaging me with 400 hits left and you with 2000 + IP... then it doens't really matter hehe
EDIT: But then again yer goal wasn't to kill me only - it was to keep cleric alive

But I'm glad we got some revenge later on :)

N

noaim

Until next patch anyway.

So if I duel you with my thane, my best bet is to spam as much DD´s as possible, and when you reach me, just stand still and wait for my instas to charge? :)

Gonna try that if I see you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread