Jox just killed me......

H

Herbal Remedy

killed me to i was sat down naked at mmg hw he backstabbed me for 198 dmg with no armour on lol

best thing is he waited 3 minutes till a warrior/zerk came to mmg so hed have back up such gimpness:p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by alhanna
I thought he was retired?

Think its some of those rare mins he's not on BW whining about infils or mincers :D

G

glorien_

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
killed me to i was sat down naked at mmg hw he backstabbed me for 198 dmg with no armour on lol

best thing is he waited 3 minutes till a warrior/zerk came to mmg so hed have back up such gimpness:p

LoL :rolleyes:

B

behatch

Obveouslly bull shit

K

Kagato.

Theres no shortage of people still playing the game who have claimed to be quitting for good, in nice little dramatic threads here.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by behatch
Obveouslly bull shit
k true talked to infils n if hed hit should have showed up as short duration stun with back stab afaik

still lol @ joxs dmg on naked cleric sat down (all hits where styled afaik)

sshot092.jpg

C

cleptomaniac

k true talked to infils n if hed hit should have showed up as short duration stun with back stab afaik

still lol @ joxs dmg on naked cleric sat down (all hits where styled afaik)

sshot092.jpg

Im glad that you agree with the rest of us that infiltrators is an overpowered class.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by cleptomaniac
Im glad that you agree with the rest of us that infiltrators is an overpowered class.

That picture doesn't show anything about Infis nor does what Herbal said.

J

jox

To Alhanna; retired? you must be kidding me?! I havent even started yet. But, I was inactive for a week or 2, cachting up on some real life issues.

To Herbal; lol, I dont get you...should I be embarassed or something?
A sudden lag made me miss my backstab/Tigh Cut, so the first 2 swings are unstyled.

N

noaim

Originally posted by loxleyhood
That picture doesn't show anything about Infis nor does what Herbal said.

But get Herbal to duel an RR9 Infil when he is sitting and naked and lets compare. Dont forget buffed, if Jox was buffed, which I assume he was.

That would tell us some about how overpwoered Infils are compared to SB´s?

And if the damageoutput is higher...dont forget to add DF to that.

S

saltymcpepper

"Sorry for calling you gimpy and shit(nothing personal, just me beeing silly billy). You are prolly a great guy in rl."

:p

im omw

B

behatch

Too late I got him

Proud? because you sound like you think you are super uber and l33t

S

saltymcpepper

Too late I got him
he who laughs last etc :) (if you was one of the guys that me jox and zytx ganked at mmg xDD)

nice duel btw i f6ed at the end lol wasnt gonna kill but you kept going so i had to use that heal pot :p

was that your haste bot btw?

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by noaim
But get Herbal to duel an RR9 Infil when he is sitting and naked and lets compare. Dont forget buffed, if Jox was buffed, which I assume he was.

That would tell us some about how overpwoered Infils are compared to SB´s?

And if the damageoutput is higher...dont forget to add DF to that.

Yes. But the fact is that picture doesn't show anything about infis and neither did what Herbal said.

J

jox

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
he who laughs last etc :) (if you was one of the guys that me jox and zytx ganked at mmg xDD)

nice duel btw i f6ed at the end lol wasnt gonna kill but you kept going so i had to use that heal pot :p

was that your haste bot btw?

I thought we were dueling to death :O

Nah, my/our hastebot is a sexy dorf-girl.

Did you use AP?

S

saltymcpepper

yeah.what did you use right at the start btw? rain of xxx ra or something?

B

behatch

yeah.what did you use right at the start btw? rain of xxx ra or something?

its this crap dmg add i think u mean rain of fire/ ice etc i think

S

saltymcpepper

i know what the ra is im just asking if thats what he used :p saw him use some kind of spell but my pc jerked and lagged for a couple of secs

B

behatch

i know what the ra is im just asking if thats what he used :p saw him use some kind of spell but my pc jerked and lagged for a couple of secs

omg h4x0r :>

Users who are viewing this thread