Joor

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I dont deny he does make an awful lot of them but lets face it, it doesnt matter what he posts the responce is along the lines of omgz conspiracy

examples:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/off-topic21/214084-55-000-fenerbache-fans-action.html
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/off-topic21/222068-attacks-iran-coming-very-soon.html
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/off-topic21/219674-iphone.html

yes they are threads, cba to sift through posts

Well, the last two arn't really good examples as the "fox attack iran" went for 11 pages and it was still in the same Joor format we all know.

The last one, there was only one "conspiracy" jab at him, and later he brought up a "ipod is listening to jooos!" thing in there.

The first one was the only one where it wasn't necessary, but even then it was minimal.

Like i said, this "defend the Joors" is a bit "over exaggeration" really, and this is the first "About Joor" -thread here, so it's bound to be about conspiracy, as it's his "thing" in here.

Just because there might be one "conspiracy" answer in all his threads, which most are about some "conspiracy", it's no different then Vlad-gay jokes, or Bugz-young jokes, or even Me-Against things jokes.

If you're defending Joor, you should defend ALL.

Holey f*ck on a stick...i'm not against things and defending the "general" opinion? o_O

Chronictank

FH is my second home
If you're defending Joor, you should defend ALL.

Holey f*ck on a stick...i'm not against things and defending the "general" opinion? o_O

If all the above were victimised in the same way, i would have posted a similar thing if someone made a "wtf is all this bugs stuff", thread but they arent as far as i can see

And i didnt say there should be no taking the piss on occasion, i am simply saying it seems a bit OTT doing it ALL the time

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If he posts his theories on a forum, then he should expect some people to laugh about it because most conspiracy theories are outlandish.

Every time Bugz makes an "adult" comment, lots of people instantly ridicule him. He seems to just get on with it. In the same string, whenever Hoff is mentioned, my name is soon enough mentioned, or any crazy sex type posts lead to Vlad or ChoDaX (oh bollocks with all these CaPiTaL names).

I think every member has something associated against their name, some is good/funny, some is not so good. But if he refuses to come here because we make jokes of his theories, maybe he should either lighten up, or join a forum where he can discuss crazy theories all day, but post off topic stuff here.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If he posts his theories on a forum, then he should expect some people to laugh about it because most conspiracy theories are outlandish.

Every time Bugz makes an "adult" comment, lots of people instantly ridicule him. He seems to just get on with it. In the same string, whenever Hoff is mentioned, my name is soon enough mentioned, or any crazy sex type posts lead to Vlad or ChoDaX (oh bollocks with all these CaPiTaL names).

I think every member has something associated against their name, some is good/funny, some is not so good. But if he refuses to come here because we make jokes of his theories, maybe he should either lighten up, or join a forum where he can discuss crazy theories all day, but post off topic stuff here.

Exactly.

And Chronic, i don't think it's OTT and ALL the time. Bugz, Vlad, Bahu...hell me even...have been ridden faster and harder by most of the community.

The difference? We don't give a f*ck or run 70 miles to gamahs mommy(thought i missed that eh?) :D

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
The difference? We don't give a f*ck or run 70 miles to gamahs mommy(thought i missed that eh?)

think a better question is

why would anyone give a f*ck about what anyone say on a forum where there are only people you have nothing to do with in real life?

Nate

FH is my second home
I reckon the conspiracy about Joor is, he actually likes it that people get so worked up about these threads he makes..bet he just finds em on some web-site, copies it and pastes it here. Thus starting some flame+argument+lolz0rforhimz!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
think a better question is

why would anyone give a f*ck about what anyone say on a forum where there are only people you have nothing to do with in real life?

i dont care really, i was just finding and excuse to burn time
Seely just happened to step up to the plate :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i dont care really, i was just finding and excuse to burn time
Seely just happened to step up to the plate :D

Happened? HAPPENED?! :eek7:

Like you had any doubt i would.

How could you not expect he who has no life?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The people who have beef with me are fucks anyway and in some cases, prob should do more exercise! No names mentioned! :d

Gamah

Banned
The people who have beef with me are fucks anyway and in some cases, prob should do more exercise! No names mentioned! :d

Lolz, a fat joke.

I would rape you in any fitness test, so don't even try with your smart arsed comments.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I would rape you in any fitness test, so don't even try with your smart arsed comments.

Actually, running and so on is something (shock horror) I am good at!

But I won't continue this mindless banter. Some of us like to be forum warriors, some of us are just too damn cool to sink to that level! ;)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Can I be the cool forum warrior? Or am I just the perv Belgian guy :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That pretty much leaves about 6-7 of us left in the "warriorness" competition then :O

Nate

FH is my second home
I am the Emo Warrior! I slit a thousand wrists a minute, and hate all types of conformists.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Can someone let me know when Bugz has climbed down off his scary adult height soapbox. My hearts bleeding purple piss at the moment in sympathy so I cant type much.....

honestly, you post whacked out fruitcake theories, you should expect some ribbing.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Running = fitness

The master has spoken.

treadmill1.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Exactly.

And Chronic, i don't think it's OTT and ALL the time. Bugz, Vlad, Bahu...hell me even...have been ridden faster and harder by most of the community.

And I was squeeling like a piggy with pleasure!

Golly

Fledgling Freddie

b(l)eep test score?

got a 100m sprint time?

not that im competing just an outta interest thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom