Joor

Laddey

FH is my second home
Ok, what is this Joor Conspiracy ? reading loads about it recently. Can anybody give me a helping hand and tell me about it?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Joor has been AWOL for a while.. o_O Wonder where it went.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Laddey - Joor has posted a number of conspiracy threads. He sees conspiracies and plots and fuzzy aliens everywhere. We all flame him for it, and the threads can be quite amusing - some of the stuff he comes out with.

But...

What if they're true...?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Joor got fucked off w/ the immaturity of people on the OT forum.

Understandable enough!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I like it when Bugz plays grown up :)

It's true none-the-less.

Although to some his threads were 'bollocks,' they rushed in and ruined them with their over-dramatised crap.

I enjoy the threads because it's interesting to look at different angles of a scenario - even if they are wacko.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Since when has FH ever been anything other than idiotic immature geeky flamebaiting sex-addicted orgy populated by a dysfunctional socially inept bunch of social misfits educated at the University of Alcohol, armed with a Degree of General Ignorance, a Doctorate in Sky One Shows, and a PhD in Talking Bollocks ?

This is what we do. Better the devil you know.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He got kidnapped by Bill Gates.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Since when has FH ever been anything other than idiotic immature geeky flamebaiting sex-addicted orgy populated by a dysfunctional socially inept bunch of social misfits educated at the University of Alcohol, armed with a Degree of General Ignorance, a Doctorate in Sky One Shows, and a PhD in Talking Bollocks ?

lmao. Spread more rep around etc. :<

Heta

Fledgling Freddie

first post I've reped :p

Gamah

Banned
Bugz, could you teach me the way to be as mature as you please.

Maybe locking myself in my room on a hunger strike because my parents wouldn't let my gf come round would be where I start?

Nate

FH is my second home
You have to post maturely about it on FH though..otherwise it never happened.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i found his topics more interesting than the usual malarchy on here tbh.
I agree with bugs for once on this, certain members (mentioning no names) seem to find they have to flame him in every post/thread he makes, no matter how unjustified, or the world may just implode on itself

I dont blame him if he cba to visit here anymore

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I agree with bugs for once on this, certain members (mentioning no names) seem to find they have to flame him in every post/thread he makes, no matter how unjustified, or the world may just implode on itself

I dont blame him if he cba to visit here anymore

Noone here is pure or in ANY position to judge other members judgement on others as we ALL have been complete tossers at one time or another. Chronic and Bugz included :eek:

Let he who is without sin, post the first flame...

So enough with the hypocritical Joor-basher-bashing.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Noone here is pure or in ANY position to judge other members judgement on others as we ALL have been complete tossers at one time or another. Chronic and Bugz included :eek:

Let he who is without sin, post the first flame...

So enough with the hypocritical Joor-basher-bashing.

Theres a difference between doing it when you believe it is justified, and just doing it for the sake of it to get your jollies

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Theres a difference between doing it when you believe it is justified, and just doing it for the sake of it to get your jollies

And you've never made a joke about any member here? Or thought someone acted some way, so said something about it?

Joor is the local conspiracy nut, with the tinfoil hat. I get blamed for being the "always taking other side" guy, Vlad is a local gayboy, Eq the redheaded b*tch from lol-land and so forth...don't know what the sudden "big deal" about it is. And none of us take it too seriously or run home to mommy(except Gamah).

Chronictank

FH is my second home
And you've never made a joke about any member here? Or thought someone acted some way, so said something about it?

Joor is the local conspiracy nut, with the tinfoil hat. I get blamed for being the "always taking other side" guy, Vlad is a local gayboy, Eq the redheaded b*tch from lol-land and so forth...don't know what the sudden "big deal" about it is. And none of us take it too seriously or run home to mommy(except Gamah).
I can honestly say i have never flamed every post someone makes under a thinly veiled "joke" which is usually at their expense, dunno maybe its just me but i find it tiresome every thread where there could potentially be a real discussion be ruined just because of the identity of the poster
If joor made the other sadaam post i doubt it would have got past page 2

Gamah

Banned
My "mommy" lives 70 miles form me...thats a lot of running, and I am fat and lazy so this disproves ya point.

Marc

FH is my second home
Bugz, could you teach me the way to be as mature as you please.

Maybe locking myself in my room on a hunger strike because my parents wouldn't let my gf come round would be where I start?

ive no beef with Bugz but that made me lol

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I can honestly say i have never flamed every post someone makes under a thinly veiled "joke" which is usually at their expense, dunno maybe its just me but i find it tiresome every thread where there could potentially be a real discussion be ruined just because of the identity of the poster
If joor made the other sadaam post i doubt it would have got past page 2

Nice way to go around what i said, but nevermind then.

Maybe if Joor broke his "way" once in a while, it wouldn't be so easy for some people to call it a conspiracy all the time.

But any time Joor posts here, it's either alines taking bush over, or someone tapping your toaster...you can't deny that. And he does it every single time.

Anyone else here DOES do something else, break the pattern, not be a one trick pony. So if someone is, he hears about it.

It just is how this place works. This ain't your f*cking kindergarten with lollipops and sunshine.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Nice way to go around what i said, but nevermind then.

Maybe if Joor broke his "way" once in a while, it wouldn't be so easy for some people to call it a conspiracy all the time.

But any time Joor posts here, it's either alines taking bush over, or someone tapping your toaster...you can't deny that. And he does it every single time.

Anyone else here DOES do something else, break the pattern, not be a one trick pony. So if someone is, he hears about it.

It just is how this place works. This ain't your f*cking kindergarten with lollipops and sunshine.

I dont deny he does make an awful lot of them but lets face it, it doesnt matter what he posts the responce is along the lines of omgz conspiracy

examples:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/off-topic21/214084-55-000-fenerbache-fans-action.html
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/off-topic21/222068-attacks-iran-coming-very-soon.html
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/off-topic21/219674-iphone.html

yes they are threads, cba to sift through posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom