No idea Jobs

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My dad was started on a classic academic education at this school..latin the lot,
Merchant_Taylors'_Boys'_School_Clock_Tower.jpg
which we lived next door to and he discovered something very important.

He fucking hated the jobs he was waltzing into because of his school tie, so he buggered off to cornwall when I was born and we moved into a caravan on Polzeath beach and he got a job in a garage.
He never looked back and is still happy as larry down there.

So...get some goats and chill.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Some discoveries are indeed made out of acadaemia - James Lovelock comes immediately to mind.

Howver, the vast majority of scientific breakthrough comes either directly from acadaemia or from academia doing focussed sponsored research in collaborations.

My dad...discovered something very important.

What was that then?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Nothing exceptional...just the old cliche that his life and career was being mapped out by family expectations and the turning point was his best friend asking if he'd come with him to buy a garage in cornwall.
Surf beach 60s..he was sold.
Now his friend owns the whole fucking place and my dads in a retirement bungalow...but hey he was a lover not a winner.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What did he discover? You said it was very important?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What did he discover? You said it was very important?
I think warfare has been a big invention driver. It used to be back in the 1800s amateurs were making the discoveries. But now we moved beyond the low hanging fruit and it takes serious money to make break throughs these days it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom