Jjuraa such a sore loser

I was playing my mates chanter this morning when i killed a paladin called jjuraa... i thought nothing off it.. until about 10 minutes later i get a pm from a char called Nadj and start getting verbally abused.... and to my surprise who is it? its Jjuraa :/ strong Xrealmer and strong Sore Loser anyway heres a link to some of the conversation (if you can call it that) we had :/ started off nice friendly chat or so i thought then i just got sick of his petty insults for no apparent reason.... i would have quite happily had a normal friendly convo? but isnt this abit out of line? logging into another realm just to verbally abuse someone because you die?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I'd like to point out that having 2 active accounts on the same server in a different realm is NOT illegal, so I wouldn't bother sending GOA a mail about that.
And hmm why are you using a str buff on a caster? ;)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
its not against coc to have 2 accounts in different realms of the same server
-game mechanism however , doesnt allow you to have them logged on at the same time on the same pc -safeguard for xrealming the way u mean it!
-you arent allowed to xrealm, and what you posted on that ss , isnt really xrealming, maybe a small whine, but wouldnt call it xrealming by far ;p

and tbh, you shouldnt rightnow this, cos you mentioned its your mates account, account sharing is illegal, and will get you banned for a brief period of time

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
hard insults are often actually illegal. maybe not by CoC but by laws. of course this is a game and many are not even old enough to commit crimes. but laws are laws and im sure goa has to do something if illegal activites are committed using daoc. Its just the same on forums like this i guess. Think of that if you call someone a whore or twat in game, when they leech your rps or kill you when afk, it is illegal, and one day there might be a pissed of loyar or something like that also playing daoc.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Farbaute2 said:
hard insults are often actually illegal. maybe not by CoC but by laws. of course this is a game and many are not even old enough to commit crimes. but laws are laws and im sure goa has to do something if illegal activites are committed using daoc. Its just the same on forums like this i guess. Think of that if you call someone a whore or twat in game, when they leech your rps or kill you when afk, it is illegal, and one day there might be a pissed of loyar or something like that also playing daoc.

all depends on HOW you say it, as long as it isnt a threat, racism, stuff that involves referring to the holocaust etc you can get away with practically every 'opinion' you have about someone xD
nothing wrong with saying "i think you are a twat" (at least not in my country)

ofcourse its not nice to tell someone how really really negative you think about him! i know that ....

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Your screen doesnt say much tbh.

And if I was GOA or a GM, its this FFA account (Sardine) I would ban/delete because that is against the CoC as Toxii stated upper.

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
well we are from many different countries. and there are several women and ethnic minoroties playing daoc also. i have never rightnowed anyone yet, even though i have been called alot of things when playing. Specially on camlann :)
i think thats probably because i try not play if im very tired or in a bad mood. its just a game, its not real. But all players are real people. Of course you will get away from almost anything, but not everything is ok.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
And hmm why are you using a str buff on a caster? ;)

Oppression is quite nasty sometimes

oh and that whole situation is just pathetic really :< tis a game fgs

Regardless.... its still pathetic and childish logging into another realm just to give someone abuse for killing you :l

Thrinnor

Fledgling Freddie
it would be a much better pun if you remove the "such a" from the thread title ;)

I just think its pathetic lol... omg i died so i'll go log into hib and verbally abuse him! i mean come on... how is that justified?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
and tbh, you shouldnt rightnow this, cos you mentioned its your mates account, account sharing is illegal, and will get you banned for a brief period of time

so if your playing daoc on LAN with a m8 this could happen ingame:

Enhancelot says: "LOL, Hey Uberfil, for how much were you selling the cloudsong again? 80p right? LOL"

You say: "LOL, The real Uberfil is AFK getting a drink, I'm just moving his char to stygia on his comp LOL"

GM Gestap sends: "Greetings! You are being suspected of account sharing and your account will be suspended for further investigation, have a nice day!"

:rolleyes:

Jjuraa

Banned
I'm a whiner, you're a shit player.

i can live with being called a whiner, i hope you can live with being called a shit player.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:
I'm a whiner, you're a shit player.

i can live with being called a whiner, i hope you can live with being called a shit player.

Hmm, so they kill you and that makes them the shit player? What are you if you die to such a player?

Just curious :p

Jjuraa

Banned
Corran said:
Hmm, so they kill you and that makes them the shit player? What are you if you die to such a player?

Just curious :p

Players. Plural

and the reason i was so stressed about it was because i was solo, unbuffed looking round for some 1v1 fights. spotted Sardine, taunted a few times to get his attention, but he wouldnt fight me, so thought fair play and wondered off. Izual the ranger attacks me (key point here: HE started the fight) and realises im going to win so tries to run away, Sardine and co spot that im busy and take the chance to zerg me. Sure "its a pvp game blah blah blah" but thats no reason
to act like a complete twat?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
btw tbh, after reading that silly screenie i have to conclude that the thread starter himself is the little whiner here

1. what the hell do we have to do with his meaningless little conflicts
2. rightnowing someone for something like THAT gives me the IM GONNA TELL MOMMY feeling
3. calling him a child after you just said you're gonna report him :rolleyes:

so eh.... QQ? :rolleyes:

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
btw tbh, after reading that silly screenie i have to conclude that the thread starter himself is the little whiner here

2. rightnowing someone for something like THAT gives me the IM GONNA TELL MOMMY feeling
3. calling him a child after you just said your gonna report him :rolleyes:

so eh.... QQ? :rolleyes:

TBH, you get into an endless cycle of "who's the whiner here?". I mean.. you're whining about him whining about a guy that's whining about him. Now you see my post and say I'm whining about you whining about him whining about the other guy whining about him... etc...etc...:D

Dorimor1

Banned
Morchaoron said:

3. calling him a child after you just said your gonna report him

so eh.... QQ?

Completely true. GrisomWarshadow, you'll often find the odd dickhead (not saying Jjurra is one) that is sad enough to waste their time abusing people over the internet. Ignore it and move on.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
svartalf said:
TBH, you get into an endless cycle of "who's the whiner here?". I mean.. you're whining about him whining about a guy that's whining about him. Now you see my post and say I'm whining about you whining about him whining about the other guy whining about him... etc...etc...:D

Whines about Svartalf whining about the guy that whined about the whiner who whined to begin with ;)

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
At least Jjura runs solo :)

Or so I believe, must be a rare thing for an alb :D

Trying out alb on excal, all I hear , be it realm defence or on ML raid is: ZERG IT/ZERG THEM :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Give it a rest lads.

Otherwise I'll come stick your heads up your own asses where the sun dosn't shine.

:wanker:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Give it a rest lads.

Otherwise I'll come stick your heads up your own asses where the sun dosn't shine.

:wanker:
You'd think they were already up there? :eek:

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
Sure "its a pvp game blah blah blah" but thats no reason
to act like a complete twat?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

and logging on another account to call someone names isnt being a twat?

Think before you speak m8 :p

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
correct me if im wrong but youre not allowed to barrow someone elses acount ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom