Jjuraa such a sore loser

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I actually read the whole thing VidX posted. It's a shame I knew all of it before. oO Why did I post this? I really have no idea. Fear 1AM.

Edit: Why the hell do I keep making posts that go one new pages? :/ Now I bet alot of people look at this.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Mate you really need a hobby :p
Choice between posting pointless stuff on FH, or doing boring stuff in work... what would you choose? ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
Oh, criticising people for their grammar are we?

OK, firstly, you should always finish a sentence with a full stop. Therefore, you should put one after the word "Plural".

Secondly, always start a new sentence with a capital letter, so the word "and" at the start of the second paragraph should have a capital "A" in it, not a lowercase "a", and also the word "spotted" should have a capital "S".

Thirdly, the use of "I" should always be capitalised, so please make sure of that in the future.

Also, "im" should be typed as "I'm" which is short for "I am", the apostrophe is used to indicate there is one or more letters removed in order to shorten the word but not the meaning, and you should also refer to the point above regarding capital "I". Oh, that's two counts of that by the way.

Who "thought fair play"? If it was you then you really should have put an “I” before the word "thought"... or in your case it would have been an "i".

Once more, the use of an apostrophe in order to indicate the removal of one or more letters, in the case of "its", which should be "it's", short for "it is". You can also apply that rule to "wouldnt" (which should be "wouldn't").

Use of a period to indicate an abbreviation, in the case of "co", it really should be "co." or else you should just type the word "company".

Also, for someone who likes to open his or her reply with a correction of grammar, try using a spellchecker. Look up the work "wondered" and you will see that it means "a feeling of surprise or awe", meaning that you were surprised he wouldn't fight you? Or did you mean "wandered", "to move about with no definite destination or purpose"?

Of course, if you didn't open your reply with an attempt to correct someone’s grammar, I wouldn't have picked your post apart....

Yes, I'm bored.

[edit] Nerf work making me have to mark others on their ticket content quality. :s

wth, rofl :)

Should start english classes for DAoC'ers in the forums ;)

Jjuraa

Banned
VidX said:
Oh, criticising people for their grammar are we?

OK, firstly, you should always finish a sentence with a full stop. Therefore, you should put one after the word "Plural".

Secondly, always start a new sentence with a capital letter, so the word "and" at the start of the second paragraph should have a capital "A" in it, not a lowercase "a", and also the word "spotted" should have a capital "S".

Thirdly, the use of "I" should always be capitalised, so please make sure of that in the future.

Also, "im" should be typed as "I'm" which is short for "I am", the apostrophe is used to indicate there is one or more letters removed in order to shorten the word but not the meaning, and you should also refer to the point above regarding capital "I". Oh, that's two counts of that by the way.

Who "thought fair play"? If it was you then you really should have put an “I” before the word "thought"... or in your case it would have been an "i".

Once more, the use of an apostrophe in order to indicate the removal of one or more letters, in the case of "its", which should be "it's", short for "it is". You can also apply that rule to "wouldnt" (which should be "wouldn't").

Use of a period to indicate an abbreviation, in the case of "co", it really should be "co." or else you should just type the word "company".

Also, for someone who likes to open his or her reply with a correction of grammar, try using a spellchecker. Look up the work "wondered" and you will see that it means "a feeling of surprise or awe", meaning that you were surprised he wouldn't fight you? Or did you mean "wandered", "to move about with no definite destination or purpose"?

Of course, if you didn't open your reply with an attempt to correct someone’s grammar, I wouldn't have picked your post apart....

Yes, I'm bored.

[edit] Nerf work making me have to mark others on their ticket content quality. :s

i didnt "correct his grammar". I corrected his facts. He said player, meaning he thought there was one player, i corrected him saying "Players - Plural". meaning there was more than one player. i dont care about grammar/spelling on the internet. if i did, id spell perfectly and punctuate every sentence.

while i may be a whiner, im not stupid. an A at A-level English means i could spend all day correcting peoples grammar on here if i were so inclined. All your funny points were void :< :wub: nvm.

anyway nice to see this thread still going, gathered lots more to whine about in the month or so since this was created, whats next?

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:
i didnt "correct his grammar". I corrected his facts. He said player, meaning he thought there was one player, i corrected him saying "Players - Plural". meaning there was more than one player. i dont care about grammar/spelling on the internet. if i did, id spell perfectly and punctuate every sentence.

while i may be a whiner, im not stupid. an A at A-level English means i could spend all day correcting peoples grammar on here if i were so inclined. All your funny points were void :< :wub: nvm.

anyway nice to see this thread still going, gathered lots more to whine about in the month or so since this was created, whats next?
I was just bored, and was looking for something to do, wasn't meant to be serious :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:

well attention whore threads like this one are always the best :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Actually this is wrong...

Morchaoron said:
all depends on HOW you say it, as long as it isnt a threat, racism, stuff that involves referring to the holocaust etc you can get away with practically every 'opinion' you have about someone xD
nothing wrong with saying "i think you are a twat" (at least not in my country)

ofcourse its not nice to tell someone how really really negative you think about him! i know that ....

Actually you are wrong about this.

It is ILLEGAL to tell a person your opinion in an abusive manner IF that person has made it clear that he/she isnt interrested in conversing with you or hearing your point. And it is very easy to get that person punished for this offence when done on the internet. (usually a fine of different amounts depending on the severity of the abuse)

Normally though in RL this is done verbally and thats hard to prove...as oposed to the internet. So if you feel offended by a person and then inform that person that you no longer whish for his/her abuse to continue and it still does, screenshot it, take time/date and make a formal complaint at your local police station.

Remember all abuse on the internet is as real as writing people letters or visiting them at their house. So try to be nice to eachother instead!:)

(I have no comment on the starting post here though since I dont know the severity of the claimed abuse. Just noting on the seriousness of abuse on the internet in general)

/Charmangle

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Actually you are wrong about this.

It is ILLEGAL to tell a person your opinion in an abusive manner IF that person has made it clear that he/she isnt interrested in conversing with you or hearing your point. And it is very easy to get that person punished for this offence when done on the internet. (usually a fine of different amounts depending on the severity of the abuse)

unfortunately, in our screenshot example the one who is the so called 'abused player' does not state he doesnt want to talk to him or didnt even /ignore, but just starts abusing back and is clearly interested in conversing!

Jjuraa said:
whose the attention whore? ^^ i didnt start it
the thread starter ofc, if i would make a thread of everyone who whines at me then mr. freddy would send me the bandwidth bill, but the guy obviously got mad and wanted to have his revenge is his kind of way i guess :rolleyes:

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
i like the really original, YOU ARE IGNORED!?!?!1+1+11!!1!?!1
and then they dont ignore :touch:

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Shike said:
Oppression is quite nasty sometimes

oh and that whole situation is just pathetic really :< tis a game fgs

u got a random chance that the buff share from ml10 claok that str buff instead too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom