D

Derric

Originally posted by inqy
hey I did say nice video tho ;p

but shame it's of an yawnfil really. :)

Do something better,then come back. :eek:

M

mincepie

got the codecs etc - when i try to play it it just skips straight to end in about 3 frames? any ideas?

I

inqy

Originally posted by mincepie
got the codecs etc - when i try to play it it just skips straight to end in about 3 frames? any ideas?

re-install the codec he linked to in 1st post and reboot. worth a try.

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by mincepie

It does that for me in DIVX, but Media Player runs it fine.

T

TaF

Downlaoded the driver, got newest codecs too etc.
Media Player doesn't even run it, divx player runs straight to end, BUT

THE all wonderful Winamp player works \o/.

Oh well, what can i say, great if u have fun with that template, would personally find it bit boring i guess tho :x .

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by JixNox
only use 4 styles. DS ( frontal ), DF ( Evade ), Pierce ( behind ), basiliskfang ( side ). So I got no anytime style. Got stinger ( anytime ) on my bar but never used it. Wouldnt say DW infil are very easy to play. Not easier then PA infil.

haha. you are v skilled m8 :great:

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by vintervargen
haha. you are v skilled m8 :great:

and which buttons do you press? and dont make it look more interesting then it is.....

B

Brelakor.

Fear m8s, Derric is here to defend the realm at all costs! xDD

Hi.

Downloading your movie now.

Loved it :)

A

Arlone

'tis a nice lil movie :)

You put an end to my idea about respeccing to 50 dw for rr5 too :p CS looks way more fun imo. More challenging if you will ...

liked both the editing and the music. Sweet

J

JixNox

Thanks. And the PA spec is just as fun. Just a bit different

T

tildson

Originally posted by JixNox
Regarding my qb

only use 4 styles. DS ( frontal ), DF ( Evade ), Pierce ( behind ), basiliskfang ( side ). So I got no anytime style. Got stinger ( anytime ) on my bar but never used it. Wouldnt say DW infil are very easy to play. Not easier then PA infil.

Overpowered infils

Cant deny that DF = win most of the time. Still not close to as overpowerd as SB's were before LA nerf tho

So you have to be in position AND use the style for that position? :)

Seriously, wheres is the follow-ups of the back- and sidepos styles? They have a nice GR

Fun movie, but isnt mercfil damn boring? The fun with playing an assasin is PA, rest is just downtime and luck :)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by tildson

Fun movie, but isnt mercfil damn boring? The fun with playing an assasin is PA, rest is just downtime and luck :)

yes it is boring, you just have to 'tag' enemies out of stealth there isnt much more you can do beyond that other then df/ds spam
its fun because you win alot but it gets boring quickly, thats why i stopped at 300k rps ;)

J

Jaem

Nice movie indeed...

Just shows what infils are capable currently.

O

old.Downanael

He seems to just kill low rr's tho,highest was that isen herra at start but he was not solo either. And god those hibs were stupid at crim :D

J

Jaem

I'm curious to know what level/armor/resists/buffed of the last fight, with the sb, as his/her hp just fell in seconds.

J

JixNox

oO Im jumping whatever comes in view. But this was my first movie. didnt have alot of material as I said in the beginning. But there will be another movie later on when I got some more material

I

ixnay

Had a couple of decent fights with Jiv today, but reading earlier posts I guess it wasn't yourself ;)

K

kneckehexan

pretty much Shows how OP the Infs are , very good taste in music though :D
Nice movie

S

Shike

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
Dragonfang is overpowered oO

2.5x specpoints is abit o/p since infs dont have to sacrifice much to specc for dragonfang. Wouldnt be so bad if they had less speccpoints I think.

S

succi

Give DF at 50 pierce and most shades would spec it with 2.2 points per level

J

Jaem

same points being posted, different thread, and nothing will be done about it, I think if the infil gets some kind of nerf, which should be 2.2 points in line with other assasins, it wouldn't be in euro for like a year from now, so not much point tbh ;<

T

Talen

Well why am I not surprised that yet another infil that was CS spec went mercfil... Was fun when I was one of the only people playing with the spec but now it's a bit boring when it went fotm :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom