S

Shike

Originally posted by JixNox
Gah. 20 people DL at the same time. Bad call pointing to my own computer

rofl :)

when you comin up north again mate? :)

J

JixNox

hold on. putting the movie on a better connection. And shike soon.. Didnt see you guys last time I was up there..

J

JixNox

Changed the location of the movie. hope it works better now

B

Brego

Hehe nice little movie, wats up with the music though :p
Had me laughin when u used vanish and those Hibs(?) ran around where u were lookin for u, i luv that in rvr, u stealth and people think u will b stood in the exact spot u hit stealth not moving :p

E

-ElemenT-

Jiv Nox 50 Infiltrator rr5l6
Jix Nox 50 Infiltrator rr6l6

Why did you make 2 Infiltrators? :)
One Slash and one Thrust?

G

Garaen

They are on two different accounts, Jix plays one and someone he knows plays Jiv (maybe a brother/sister of friend i don't know)

edit: Nerf Jix posted a second before me :eek:

J

Jace

Nice movie Jix. Was wondering about your spec and if you've ever played the more traitional Critical Strike type of Inf, in particular how you think the 2 compare :)

Been toying with respeccing out of Crit Strike as, to be perfectly honest, I miss more openers than I hit (the fact I'm shit doesn't stop me trying though :p) and I've never been overly happy with damage output in regular melee.

Is it also common for Mercfil spec to go high Envenom at the expnse of any Crit Strike?

Thanks for any insights :)

J

JixNox

Ive been specced:
Thrust 50,CS 44, DW 25 or some
Thrust 50,CS 50, DW 10'ish
Slash 50, CS 50, DW 10'ish
Thrust 50,DW 50, CS 5 ( current spec )

I like DW spec the most cause im way to triggerhappy to wait for PA opening.

50 CS left me never hitting with second weapon even tho I have dr2.

44 CS was a rather nice spec. went to rr6 with it. Ok PA dmg and stíll hitting rather often with second weapon

The slash spec was hard sense I had no stunn style what so ever except CD

I

inqy

nice video. nice to see how easy infs are to play. attack, evade, win. repeat. nothing everyone didn't know already tho.

quite funny the lack of buttons on your qbar too. I reckon some bds put more effort in than you have too ;)

W

witte-

Originally posted by JixNox
Thrust 50,DW 50, CS 5 ( current spec )

Can I ask u why u only have 5 in CS , why not go for 12cs ? :)

D

Dorin

nice music... too bad every infi video (especially DW - Spec infis, 0 skill required) feels like watching a savage movie atm or chanter one before Ra's :p

D

Dorin

nice music... too bad every infi video (especially DW - Spec infis, 0 skill required) feels like watching a savage movie atm or chanter one before Ra's :p

D

Dorin

nice music... too bad every infi video (especially DW - Spec infis, 0 skill required) feels like watching a savage movie atm or chanter one before Ra's :p Anyways nice editing and the whole movie is done as it should be imo, only problem is the content :)

nerf lag :(

D

Derric

Originally posted by inqy
nice video. nice to see how easy infs are to play. attack, evade, win. repeat. nothing everyone didn't know already tho.

quite funny the lack of buttons on your qbar too. I reckon some bds put more effort in than you have too ;)

No wonder SB's get pwned all the time if they fill up their qbars with all kinda styles just to make it seem like you need bucketloads of skill to play one. o0

G

gwyneth-love

at rr8 a mercfill will own :)

29env (47debbuf)
32stealth(50total)
22CS(pa is nice you still have a 650 cap with 3.9 spd)
50thrust
50dw

give 600k rp :eek:

A

AzuratMinimus

The mercfil concept is kind of sick, an assasin should live or die depending on if they get pa in or not. Would single out the skilled ones from the buttonspammers.

S

Shike

Originally posted by AzuratMinimus
The mercfil concept is kind of sick, an assasin should live or die depending on if they get pa in or not. Would single out the skilled ones from the buttonspammers.

somehow that reminds of the old zerkers :D

nice vid Jix, i cba to discuss infs since everybody know its a silly class anyhow :)

I

inqy

Originally posted by Derric
No wonder SB's get pwned all the time if they fill up their qbars with all kinda styles just to make it seem like you need bucketloads of skill to play one. o0

hehe you talk out of your arse so elegantly.

J

JixNox

Regarding my qb

only use 4 styles. DS ( frontal ), DF ( Evade ), Pierce ( behind ), basiliskfang ( side ). So I got no anytime style. Got stinger ( anytime ) on my bar but never used it. Wouldnt say DW infil are very easy to play. Not easier then PA infil.

Overpowered infils

Cant deny that DF = win most of the time. Still not close to as overpowerd as SB's were before LA nerf tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom