Jix the movie

J

JixNox

I wouldn't say DW infils are very FOTM. Most infils are CS infils. Only a few DW infils around that I know of

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by JixNox
I wouldn't say DW infils are very FOTM. Most infils are CS infils. Only a few DW infils around that I know of

Rambo,Asharith Dracorn,Constanze(not 100% sure) Arauddy infil what he was called now? and then 100 other low rr infils i havent seen yet.

J

JixNox

Rambo and Constanze were CS infils last time I checked tho

G

Glacier

Nice movie :) even got a fight with me in there ;p too bad you had killed my buffs just before the fight.. and that i was stupid enough to jump out of the damn keep, lol.
But anyway.. buffed or not, i must say Jix is prolly one of the best infils ive met ;)

keep up the good work, we still enjoy them imba asassain vids, especially when you see femilliar faces in them :)

J

JixNox

Have to say that champions are hard 1 on 1. You put up a good fight even tho you were unbuffed. those debuffs really do their job

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by Talen
Well why am I not surprised that yet another infil that was CS spec went mercfil... Was fun when I was one of the only people playing with the spec but now it's a bit boring when it went fotm :|

i am DW slash :(

and i can't recommend it tbh

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by JixNox
Have to say that champions are hard 1 on 1. You put up a good fight even tho you were unbuffed. those debuffs really do their job

too bad you never met a buffed shield/1h champ :eek:

G

gwyneth-love

Rambo is DW
Constanze is CS
Arauddry is CS ..

and ill be CS again at rr8 .

X

XeffoInfil

nice dl speed, nice movie, nice job jix =) makes me wanna spec mercfil sometime

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by gwyneth-love
Rambo is DW
Constanze is CS
Arauddry is CS ..

and ill be CS again at rr8 .

im pretty sure Arauddry has 50 dw atm, well she did 2 days ago

A

araudry

Originally posted by Melachi-
im pretty sure Arauddry has 50 dw atm, well she did 2 days ago
just trying a new spec with dw atm i m trying 34 slash 39 CS 50 DW 32 stealth/env all+18 but i m not sure if i ill keep it.. ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom