Jerry Springer and the godmob

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
uhm I actually think some of the Iraqi rebels arent religious wankers anymore, but Iraqi's who hate the Americans (due to being brainwashed or something else) and want them out of their country.

I agree that Saddam should be removed, but as shown what happens after Saddam left. Just removing him isnt the hard part and atm the chances are rather slim that there will be a democracy, so it would probably have been better to go in more prepared and with the support of the UN (just so it isnt the americans who are charging in, but the world).
And the UN didnt agree with it, because the US were playing the wrong card at that time (WMD and Al Qaeda links).

And tbh didnt the Iraqis always had a shot at democracy? Sure it helps alot if another country overthrows your ruler, but if alot of the Iraqis wanted freedom wouldnt they be able to get it by themselves?
Sure by having gone in we give them a chance, but unless a big majority of the people want a democracy and freedom and alot of people are willing to die for it than it wont happen.

Having said that I am glad I live in an already free country, so I dont have to prove that Im willing to die for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom