Basic_X said:
come one...now its time for a new one seel, give it to us! :eek:

think he abandoned Jeff and Tonder :( they will never rule the world /cry

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DUN DUN DUUUUUUU!!!

In a world...where no man was normal...

King Animos: I CAN GET YOU HOME!!!

In a time, where nothing seemed right...

Tondon: Run!!

In a place, where normals were no longer the standards of which to...ah what the f*ck am i talking about?

King Animos: Aaaah! Let me down! Let me down!!
Tondon: You said you'd get us home. This...is...not...home!!
Jeffy: Tondon, look!!
King Animos: *gasp*...Oh my gods...look at the size of that thin...err..object!
Tondon: Ah f*ck...we gotta move.
Jeffy: What if
Tondon: NOW!

The CEO of "Producers of Individual Silly Storywriters" would like to apologise for the lack of the following scenes:

- Tondon and Jeffy in Deaths Grip.
- The Unimaginable and Quite Nasty Evil.
- Wayward Homebound, the third.
- Happy Returnings.

Because they were eaten by the thin...object. Thank you.

Tonder: Ah, midgard...nothing quite like it.
Jeff: Yeah, i think i'll go hunt some ara's or something, get back me groove.
Tonder: You having a groove would mean as much as Pariz Hallon having talent.
Jeff: Well she can..
Tonder: Don't wanna know...
Jeff: What we gonna do about him?
Tonder: Hmm?
King Animos: A...ub...what...where is my kingdom!!
Tonder: Ah, i think it'll take care of itself. I'm going for a drink.
Jeff: Later.

*poof*
Consistency Ninja: Hahaaa!! *slice! Kapow! Whazoom!!*
*King Animos was just killed by Consistency Ninja*
Consistency Ninja picked up Crown of Animalicity.
Consistency Ninja bows.
*poof!*

END!

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
Hell, there's been like 50 ends allready. It's not end end.

If it keeps you going I'll whine like it was the end of the world :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hmmm, sorry dude but i did not like that one, seemed like you rushed it just so there was something to read.

Nothing really happend, they port back and then a "consistancy ninja" eliminates the one thing you could have used to make that scene funny.

Its your work and its my criticism, i do not claim to be correct but i feel you did not keep us on baited breathe, dying to know what happens next...nor did anything really happen.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quite right Bahumat, but it was a choice that was made with a sane mind.

I know it's rushed, i know it's crap. But that's how it's meant to be. You'll understand after my next bomb hits the J&T board.

It's no small potato. *grins*

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Quite right Bahumat, but it was a choice that was made with a sane mind.

I know it's rushed, i know it's crap. But that's how it's meant to be. You'll understand after my next bomb hits the J&T board.

It's no small potato. *grins*

Im looking forward to it :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As i entered the lower floor of the apartment building, i couldn't help but to notice it was a rather, "iffy" setting for such a "great mind" everyone had thought he was. And i do mean lower floor, the apartment was atleast 3 feet below groundlevel. Windows were set on groundlevel, all shut ofcourse with blinds. Really odd, but what would you expect. The door was open, probably to let out the stench that was still waffing around the place. Quite, undesrcibable, but i'll try. It was a mixture of human gas(you know what i mean), some odd flavor of oranges and partly just...well...something. I was thinking this was a yearly ritual for this guy, just letting the air circulate once every full moon or so.

First room was a kitchen and as soon as i entered, i could hear the clickety clack of the keyboard. What i saw next, at the end of a small corridor, facing the next rooms wall, was not that pretty a sight. There he was, hunched over the keyboard in his overly large leatherchair, typing away like a madman, his eyes gleaming in the pale monitor light. Probably working on his next "masterpiece", like they love to call these kinds of things. Unshaved, long hair, probably unwashed for days, weeks even. Somewhat torn t-shirt and dirty black jeans. If i saw this guy on the street, i'd surely turn around, change to the other side of the road and run like a bat out of hell. Incidently, that was the current track of noise coming out of his speakers. A half drank bottle of something was by his side, from which he took a swig before returning to his typing. He didn't even notice me yet. Or so i thought:

"Get the f*ck inside and close the damn door!", he shouted from the back and i did as told. The door took some work, but it did close, removing the remaining sunlight from this dark den. I returned towards the "living room" of the place where his computer, bed and some sort of "entertainment center" was. Various containers of edible stuff were around his computer desk, as well as a couple of plates, glasses with old pizza bits in them and empty cups of coffee from the local kiosk it seems. The place was cleaned, sometime ago, it wasn't a pile of rubbish, but rather an organised mess at closer look. Dust ofcourse rimmed most of the furniture and clothes were laying about the chairs, bed and couch. Evidently he changes sometimes.

He pressed a couple of keystrokes more, clicked his mouse fiercly as his work was done and closed the program. Then he turned towards me, looked at me dead in the eyes and ...well. He just looked, one brow lifting slightly in an asking manner. I parted my lips, but before i could even take a breath in, he interrupted me. "Whiskey?", he said as he allready poured from the bottle into a glass that seemed clean enough.

The tone was asking, but the manners weren't, as the glass was basicly showed to my hand before he disappeared into the kitchen. This was gonna be a long day...

Introducing, a Go-Time Original Document:
Interview with the Vamp...Creator of Jeff And Tonder!

(To be continued :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom