James Corden vs Patrick Stewart

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I think you need to revise your definition of irony.

Also, that completely falls down on the fact that Ch3t has no fans. :) You may notice that we tend to disagree on a lot of stuff. But then, if you weren't trying to hilariously defend yourself by attacking another, you might have got your head out of your arse long enough to notice what words actually are.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Uh huh, clearly the people who can understand the tone of her comment are the moronic ones.

No admission you are wrong then? Or are you not big enough to?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Erm, well, Stewart looked a right dick in that clip, Corden isn't my cup of tea but he didn't come out of that worse than Stewart.

Is it maybe because I thought Star Trek was total and utter shat or is it simply because Stewart was just cringe worthy?

As a *battle* Corden won that one by a mile, sorry, but he did.

Not that I give a flying fuck about either of them.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The irony here being that Ch3t is using the James Corden method of trying to show people up. Appeal to moronic fans to back up whatever you say :clap:

"Everyone's lost but me". Moron.

Turamber

Part of the furniture

Not really. Sir Patrick wasn't at his best, but he was drunk and good humoured. The unpleasant fat little man was full of malice and just made himself look like a little cock.

He should have had a lot more respect for an older gentleman. If he'd handled it with more good humour he'd have come out of it looking a lot better.

Trem

Not really. Sir Patrick wasn't at his best, but he was drunk and good humoured. The unpleasant fat little man was full of malice and just made himself look like a little cock.

He should have had a lot more respect for an older gentleman. If he'd handled it with more good humour he'd have come out of it looking a lot better.

If an older gentleman tried to belittle me, whoever he is, I would have no respect at all. Why have respect for anyone, irrespective of age, if they don't respect you?

Fuck the slaphead he made himself look like an utter twat without any help from fat boy.

Marc

FH is my second home
Erm, well, Stewart looked a right dick in that clip, Corden isn't my cup of tea but he didn't come out of that worse than Stewart.

Is it maybe because I thought Star Trek was total and utter shat or is it simply because Stewart was just cringe worthy?

Not that I give a flying fuck about either of them.

This.

Trem

It's a mistake to think either of them won anything.

Indeed but to poke fun at a fat lad about his belly when said fat lad has already done that joke many times over is just boring. Corden couldn't give a fuck about his belly, he gets it out enough times.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Luvvies bitchslapping each other. *yawn*

(But for the record, James Corden is everything that is wrong with Britain. Patrick Stewart is just an old bore).

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Frankly just embarrassing for both of them.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Let's face it, you'd have to be pissed to get involved in a woman's magazine award thing. Best way to be.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Let's face it, you'd have to be pissed to get involved in a woman's magazine award thing. Best way to be.

Ah now, having been to more than one "woman's magazine award thing", I wouldn't say that at all. Lots to keep your attention at those things ;) (better when you're not married and your wife is in the room though :()

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Maybe it's because I remember Corden from The history Boys where, IMHO, he was top but I thought he did alright. When Stewart first had a go he genuinely apologised for something he didn't have to. At every awards ceremony I've seen the main presenter sits at the back doing naff all. When Stewart returns with lame attacks about Cordens weight/belly I just thought c*nt.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
He has history, does our resident moron.

And you have a history of being the resident twat wazz, it's a well known fact and I've often had support from other FH members when we clash telling me to leave it as you're just an arrogant little keyboard warrior, who's not worth rising too. Anybody ever said that about me?

I certainly am sorry that you didn't get a response straight away but sometimes I have more important things to do than argue with a couple of nobodies who have such meaningless lives that they have to try and provoke an arguement on an internet forum, perhaps the Americans should have taken you with them.

Also notice how little anybody else seems to care about all this, they're still debating the original topic and yet again you and Ch3t have tried to derail, admittedly more Ch3t than you, but still you couldn't resist wading in could you. But like I said you and Ch3t always seem to band together these days, something you boys aren't telling us? They say opposites attract but you two are getting more alike by the day, last time you claimed I was wrong I believe it was Ch3t who backed you up then too.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Sir patrick stewart is a fine shakesperean actor who also happens to be world famous for being best captain in star trek.. and a star of many films.

james corden was in lesbian vampire killers.

dont care how pissed patrick stewart was.. its a fucking insult to put them on the same setting.

tis like saying and to present our next award.. its amy whinehouse.. and the queen!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also notice how little anybody else seems to care about all this, they're still debating the original topic and yet again you and Ch3t have tried to derail, admittedly more Ch3t than you, but still you couldn't resist wading in could you. But like I said you and Ch3t always seem to band together these days, something you boys aren't telling us? They say opposites attract but you two are getting more alike by the day, last time you claimed I was wrong I believe it was Ch3t who backed you up then too.

How is it off-topic or de-railing? You're the trolling twat here mate, you are wrong and rather than admit it, you start with insults.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
you guys arguing are looking about as cool as corden / stewart are.

It's what the internet is for, besides I don't mind how I am looking, what I do care about is daves understanding the tone and meaning of Zoe Saldana's comment. I think it's sad that such an obvious compliment can be considered an insult by someone whose first language is English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom