James Corden vs Patrick Stewart

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Stewart was reading from a script, looked prepared to me, but he was to drunk to get it right.

taB

Part of the furniture
Fuck Corden wish he'd piss off. Sir Captain Picard ftw.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cordon is about as funny as syphilis.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
"celebrities" who defended fatty:

Zoe Saldana (famous for being blue)
Aaron Johnson (who?)
Duffy (that Welsh singer who the music companies tried to push on us but failed)
And I heard Fearne Cotton saying something in his defence on radio 1 this morning, surely she's on borrowed time already.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Aaron Johnson (who?)
Duffy (that Welsh singer who the music companies tried to push on us but failed)
And I heard Fearne Cotton saying something in his defence on radio 1 this morning, surely she's on borrowed time already.

Zoe Saldana did not defend either of them, she was very neutral and praised them both.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm thinking Mr Stewart was paid handsomely for getting a bit of coverage for "Glamour" :)

00dave

Zoe Saldana did not defend either of them, she was very neutral and praised them both.

She said she'd pay to see Patrick Stewart die on stage any day, not really on his side.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
She said she'd pay to see Patrick Stewart die on stage any day, not really on his side.

It was a comment about his acting ability, but it seems to have gone over your head.

00dave

It was a comment about his acting ability, but it seems to have gone over your head.

Not really, I think you're giving her too much credit. It may have been a very weak back handed compliment but I think she was most likely playing to Corden's side as it was clear he had the most support from the audience.

Don't defend her just because she's hot, it won't get you a shag ;)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Obviously Corden had a bunch of friends he took with him who were the people with lame shoutouts repeating what he said.

I very much doubt it was anyone outside that group "supporting" him from the audience.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not defending her, I'm criticising your inability to understand what was said.

00dave

I'm not defending her, I'm criticising your inability to understand what was said.

Criticise away, doesn't mean you're right though does it?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I know we've done the whole "Who the fuck is James Corden?" bit...

but really, who the fuck is James Corden?!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sir Patrick is a legend, Corden is a fat cockend.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
what a cock this corden bloke is seriously who the fuck is he, i aint kiddin i dont know! whats he off some tv show i take it?

dont need to defend patrick stewart hes a legend already and this is some gobby fat upstart tryin to get a bit of piss poor publicity what a prick

DONT MESS WITH THE FACE PALM MAN!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

Aaron Johnson (who?)

I don't have a clue who either of those are :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

He is right in this case.

Not at all surprised by your inability to understand simplicity staring you in the face anymore.

You're becoming a parody of yourself. Give it a couple of more months and you'll be the next brooky.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Thats some pretty cringe-making TV. Poor showing from all concerned really.

Saldana was just trying to appease both of them. She won't risk pissing on the Trek fanbase in case future Star Trek appearances are affected by it ;)

georgie

FH is my second home
lol @ all the James Cordon hate going on here. I don't have any particular feelings about him either way, liked Gavin and Stacey didn't like the sketch show he did with Horne so not really a fan or a "hater".

That said, not entirely sure what he's done wrong here though... Patrick Stewart has a pop at him, he responds.

To me personally, I don't think Stewart comes off well there. I had that cringey uncomfortable feeling I get when I see Bruce Forsyth nowadays. All I saw was a slightly pissed bloke making a few fat jokes, and "If you love the Jonas Brothers cover your belly"... really? Didn't we stop that in Junior School?

Stewart, you'll always be a Ledge to me, but I found that a bit painful.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Corden is a prick. Simple as that, unfunny and annoying. Typical really of modern "comedy actors" or whatever the fuck they like to be called.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The first time I saw him was on Have I Got News For You and didn't have a clue who he was apart from some fat bloke laughing a lot.

Turamber

Part of the furniture

He really is though. I'd stop digging if I were you Skippy.

Thank Christ that Corden bloke wasn't on Star Trek: Next Generation. They'd have needed some extra strong power cells for the transporters, the fat dribbling mess.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Corden will be working at a BP night pay by the end of this year. Cnut.

00dave

It really does.

He is right in this case.

Not at all surprised by your inability to understand simplicity staring you in the face anymore.

You're becoming a parody of yourself. Give it a couple of more months and you'll be the next brooky.

He really is though. I'd stop digging if I were you Skippy.

The irony here being that Ch3t is using the James Corden method of trying to show people up. Appeal to moronic fans to back up whatever you say :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom