Jacko dead?

Chilly

Balls of steel
what's got 8 legs and doesnt rape children?

the jackson 4

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
For music, its a sad loss of a very talented man.

well, he was talented. hard to say what it would be like now tho. but they have aparently found over 200 unreleased songs. will be interesting to hear them if they ever get released.

feel sorry for his kids tho. already fighting over them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
well, he was talented. hard to say what it would be like now tho. but they have aparently found over 200 unreleased songs. will be interesting to hear them if they ever get released.

feel sorry for his kids tho. already fighting over them.

IF, IF? Hahaha, give it a month. Remember what happened with tupac's unreleased work.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
IF, IF? Hahaha, give it a month. Remember what happened with tupac's unreleased work.

yeah i guess. his mom will probably see to that. she's already (the same day as he died iirc) been scrounging his house looking for cash.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus

That's going to fuel the conspiracy stories.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
So they may release 200-odd songs that Jackson himself didn't think worthy of release.

Way to respect his memory.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'm not being funny but I couldn't give a flying fuck in all honesty.

He made good pop songs 20 years ago.....pffft so what, I actually didn't like any song he ever made so meh. He fiddled kiddies, I mean we all know that he did and only in America could he get away with it. Infact isn't he a carbon copy of Gary Glitter, made good pop songs 20 years ago and enjoys hairless people?

Fucking sick of the shit on tv about it already.

It is sad how he was brought up but fuck me he got paid well for it.

00dave

Anything to cash in really, the whole thing is sickening. The media frenzy and the hypocricy of all these people is started to get on my nerves.
The BBC certainly had a cheap weekend, most of it's staff get a free jaunt to glasto, and in the mean time they run wall to wall Jacko documentaries for a small cost.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm not being funny but I couldn't give a flying fuck in all honesty.

He made good pop songs 20 years ago.....pffft so what, I actually didn't like any song he ever made so meh. He fiddled kiddies, I mean we all know that he did and only in America could he get away with it. Infact isn't he a carbon copy of Gary Glitter, made good pop songs 20 years ago and enjoys hairless people?

Fucking sick of the shit on tv about it already.

It is sad how he was brought up but fuck me he got paid well for it.

The reason Gary Glitter went to pris is cos he didnt have $20 million to shut everyone up and pay for cochran

Trem

The reason Gary Glitter went to pris is cos he didnt have $20 million to shut everyone up and pay for cochran

Word!

It really does make me feel sick to my stomach all the fake sympathy for Jacko, I am getting sick of this world we live in. These cocks feel sorry for someone who has nothing...and I mean nothing in common with any of them yet they won't give a pound to air ambulance as an example.

Gah.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Word!

It really does make me feel sick to my stomach all the fake sympathy for Jacko, I am getting sick of this world we live in. These cocks feel sorry for someone who has nothing...and I mean nothing in common with any of them yet they won't give a pound to air ambulance as an example.

Gah.

Well, if something isn't proven, it should stay away from "he did it!".

You can ruin a mans reputation simply by saying he's a kiddie fiddler.

Anyone, pick any man alive(or woman i guess) and start saying he's a paedophile and no matter how much it's proven he's innocent, there will be people treating him by one lie.

Trem

Anyone, pick any man alive(or woman i guess) and start saying he's a paedophile and no matter how much it's proven he's innocent, there will be people treating him by one lie.

The kids said it not me or you or the media, kids said it not once but twice ffs.

My point was everyone thought/knew he did it when the trial was going on and now they have forgotten that and wallow in false tears.

Its all bullshit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The kids said it not me or you or the media, kids said it not once but twice ffs.

My point was everyone thought/knew he did it when the trial was going on and now they have forgotten that and wallow in false tears.

Its all bullshit.

Well that i can call bull on too, if you(someone) thought he was guilty, they shouldn't suddenly turn to grief and tears.

That's just arsecovering.

FYI; kids also think santa lives and the moon is made of cheese and if you tell your kid to say "jacko touched my weewee", he'll do it.

But that's a whole 'nother topic i assume.

Trem

Well that i can call bull on too, if you(someone) thought he was guilty, they shouldn't suddenly turn to grief and tears.

That's just arsecovering.

FYI; kids also think santa lives and the moon is made of cheese and if you tell your kid to say "jacko touched my weewee", he'll do it.

But that's a whole 'nother topic i assume.

I guess you think OJ was innocent as well.

*sigh*

I won't get into an argument about this, if he was a normal person he would be getting bummed silly now by big Julian in prison. Tell me I'm wrong on that as well.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i rest my case

Attachments

• a_famous_person_has_died.jpg
    a_famous_person_has_died.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 72

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Trem, I don't want to get into it either -but you will never know mate. The problem with the cases was that they were all civil cases iirc, and the parents were after money. Their was a lot of doubt about what the motives where.

00dave

I'd put "war-" before that hero though, something like the police, firemen, ambulance people etc would be called by the hero definition. Or perhaps if war stories, that brit who jumped on a grenade to save hsi friends.

That's in my opinion though.

I was using the extreme end of the scale to define a hero, but I could have said the man who saved me from drowning when I was a kid was one too if you like. A strange man with a plastic surgery and child obssesion who used to be good at singing and dancing is certainly not.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was using the extreme end of the scale to define a hero, but I could have said the man who saved me from drowning when I was a kid was one too if you like. A strange man with a plastic surgery and child obssesion who used to be good at singing and dancing is certainly not.

Fair enough point, i did forget to put "i agree" in that post.

Icon perhaps, musical inspiration, benefactor etc, but not a hero as such.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
I guess you think OJ was innocent as well.

*sigh*

I won't get into an argument about this, if he was a normal person he would be getting bummed silly now by big Julian in prison. Tell me I'm wrong on that as well.

The kids (atleast the first one) said nothing happened until he was coerced by his parents into saying something did happen, this was for money and no other reason.

Michael Jackson was indeed an extremely fucked up person but I dont think he was guilty of any of the sexual stuff he was accused of. He had a terrible life as a child, he was mentally and emotionally abused by his father and was unable to experience anything that a child should.

You cant compare him to OJ simpson, OJ was a dirty scummy bastard, Michael Jackson was a completely different animal. That so many people stuck by him until his death (Liz Taylor, Diana Ross, Rev Al Sharpton among many other people who are extremely respected throughout the world) I think in itself shows the difference. These people knew him - not the sensationalised, skewed version of him portrayed by the media.

Maybe we will never know the truth, but I believe that he was taken for a ride by the media machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom