I've had enough!!!

D

Damini

One way to *not* get a custom title is to piss off the people who have the capability to give you a custom title, who also are, by total coincidence, the only people who have moderating ability in the General forum e.g. the Supermods and BW's founders.

I'm playing no part in this and obviously I can't stop you but [parental style guilt trip] I'll be very disappointed if you do go attacking the general forums [/parental style guilt trip].

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by Damini
...and I'm not afraid of turning informant on you lot and ensuring that all you get for christmas is coal if you misbehave.

No pixiedust for Damini on christmas, you have had evil thoughts :eek:

Originally posted by Damini
[parental style guilt trip] I'll be very disappointed if you do go attacking the general forums [/parental style guilt trip].

No dessert for teh Fonz today I take it, straight to your room! :p

D

Danya

Custom titles suck anyway.
Long live the boring titled people!!! :D

C

[Cerebus]

I wasn't gonna get a title anyway so...

Would it be the same kind of dissapointment I had when you called us all sods and tell tales? :p

All we're gonna do is just post some off topic threads in the general forum, surely as members of Barrysworld, members that give Barrysworld forums the most hits, we're entitled to share our thoughts and humour with the others in the general forum...

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by [Cerebus]

surely as members of Barrysworld, members that give Barrysworld forums the most hits, we're entitled to share our thoughts and humour with the others in the general forum...

being a member of the forums is enough to allow you to post in any forum here, bar some. they are here for everyone really, but there are forums that are more subject/game based than others.
to open up a little, I feel a bit dodgy posting in forums where I have no real connection other than the people who post there. an example could be the halflife forum [I don't play HalfLife], or this forum. the only reason I'm here is because I'm sensitive to your quest to get a custom title :)
reading the thread, and the idea about "invading" the General forum, caused me to think of trying to divert your energies into more productive channels. you may get a title faster that way, and I ...get to see the delicate peace that we have last a bit longer.
perhaps you feel bad because someone in general dissed this forum, perhaps you don't like ranging threads that hardly hold topic even if they try, I can't help that. I also can't do anything about it in a moderatory sense of the word. just remember that we all use the BW forums. together. and it takes all kinds.
bit like a relic raid I guess ;)

C

[Cerebus]

To be honest, I'm just bored, trying to pass the time until the weekend.

No other real insentive, just a laugh, like everything here.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
I also can't do anything about it in a moderatory sense of the word. just remember that we all use the BW forums. together. and it takes all kinds.
bit like a relic raid I guess ;)
Except the BW forums run faster. ;)
Ok, that one will probably go whooshing straight past you testin, what with you being outsider scum and all. :D

C

[Cerebus]

Oh god, that was actually funny. I AM bored.

T

Testin da Cable

aye, it does -though I know a tiny bit about DAoC and can guess :)
I [very] nearly got the game you know. I can still remember everyone all worked up about it being cool/uncool, where the servers would be and if GOA would fix things if you asked them to ;)

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
aye, it does -though I know a tiny bit about DAoC and can guess :)
I [very] nearly got the game you know. I can still remember everyone all worked up about it being cool/uncool, where the servers would be and if GOA would fix things if you asked them to ;)

Go out, buy it and join the fun on Camlann ;)
You can even name your char Wij if you ask nicely :D

C

[Cerebus]

Why not join us? We'd give you some starting cash, nice guild, show you all the exp spots.

Come on, rebel against the General forum...

:flame:

B

Belsameth

Why not join us? We'd give you some starting cash, nice guild, show you all the exp spots.

Come on, rebel against the General forum...

:flame:

ROAR!
you know you want to!

W

Will

*takes a look around*

Hey, this ain't so different to the General forum anyway.

And you think they take the piss out of role-playing games in General? They take the piss out of everything without mercy. Lucky you don't play counterstrike is all I can say.;)

Custom titles? What are they?

T

Testin da Cable

woo thanks for the invite guys, that's nice of you :)
I am a bit tempted really, with NeverWinter being slightly dormant at the moment. I've been thinking about Morrowind and "Earth and Beyond" as a new game to play for a while. E&B seems really cool.
Sadly I don't have a lot of time to really immerse myself in a new world :(

D

Danya

Play DAOC, you know you want to. :)
Oh and Camlann sucks. :p

C

[Cerebus]

We want a super Mod to ourself then. We demand a DAoC super Mod.

T

Testin da Cable

now there is something you could do if you feel like it. talk to one of your mods and ask them to ask the powers that be if it can be done. remember to pose your question/request clearly and to the point for it to be passed on upwards.

remember: supermods do far more than exist to dole out fun stuff. I do not know what the BW policy is in regard to this forum, but I expect that if you ask nicely they will tell you.

C

[Cerebus]

Okay, who is a good mod on the DAoC forums?

B

Belsameth

Okay, who is a good mod on the DAoC forums?

that has to be Smaldini. obviously.
she's the only one that truly cares *sniffle*

C

[Cerebus]

Is she still a mod? Anyway, Damini, do you want to be a supermod?

O

old.Halfpint

Sorry to but in

HI [Cerebus]

Sorry, this is a bit off the topic of the thread, but I have a lowbie character on Hib Prydwen called Winkler DaFonz. So, um, hi!

*looks sheepishly at shoes and backs out of the room*

C

[Cerebus]

Hhheeeeyyyyyy!!! :p

I'll count you as another supporter for my cause then?

O

old.Halfpint

*Turns up the collar of his leather jacket and gives the thumbs up*

Heeeyyyy!
Sit on it mods. (sorry, just wanted to use that line)

C

[Cerebus]

Come on Danskmacabre, what do you have to say for yourself?

Don't forget to vote Damini for SuperMod so she can change my title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom