I've had enough!!!

C

[Cerebus]

Firstly, I want a title, I nearly had one but then I had to change my name in the summer when the databases changed. So I'm asking whoever it is with this powa to give me a proper title instead of the one I have at the moment.

Any Mod who does this gets a present. A special present. ;)

I want: 'Da Fonze'

Secondly, those fags in the general forum are taking the piss outta us and then I read this :

Originally posted by Summo
Easy, guys. There's more of them than there are of us. If they decided to spam us en masse there's nothing we could do except cower and complain until they got bored. As RPG fans you KNOW they have the staying power to see a boring situation through to the end.

How could we possibly fight this, for example?

See, they're takin t'piss and they're laughing at our little world. We need to do em in old school style.

I'm thinking on Friday we just dump loads of off-topic stuff into their forums and talk shit for 8 hours, that'd piss em off. If someone dares call us lame we just pile into them.

Come on!!! WHO'S WITH ME?? We got the power of many...

F

Fafnir

Why should you get a title? Do you deserve one? :)

K

klavrynd

if you get a title i want one as well. "agony aunt", "wannabe zerk TL" or "mrs norty pictar" look nice

C

[Cerebus]

Don't say that, now everybody will want one.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

The Fonz is a true Forumite and deserves a shpeshiul title.
*nods solemnly*

And invading the General Forums for eight hours?
Sounds like a plan... can't stand their belittling, patronizing crap attitudes anyway... :m00:

Heck, they manage to fill a 4 page thread about fucking cellphones...

S

SFXman

Yes, let's spam the general forum for HOURS NON-STOP! Great idea guys and I am most certainly in */emote laughs*

C

[Cerebus]

I find that forum just so fucking dull, lets just how em what we're made of lads :D

btw/ Sicko, I did it for you. :cool: HHeeeeyyyyyy!!!!

S

SilverHood

But what type of spam are we going to post?

I was thinking something about adding a yeah, ktxbye after every single post made... overkill?

S

SFXman

Just do the ABSOLUTELY pointless type of ICQ chat that has a serious case of stream of conciousness and is generally hard or impossible to follow.
Do this to all threads on the first page.
ALSO, try to use loads of smilies of various kinds that can be found here:
http://www.mysmilies.com/
Fabulous place and you wont run out of them any time soon.

NOTE: Just click on a smilie and the code appears on the top of the page, then you just copy and paste. Works on this type of forum (the code it gives that is).

Duhard.gif

C

[Cerebus]

Well I'm gonna make a thread full of Jpegs about DAoC and how they should all join.

Lets kill their little modems :D

S

SFXman

Originally posted by [Cerebus]
Well I'm gonna make a thread full of Jpegs about DAoC and how they should all join.

Lets kill their little modems :D
MWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

C

[Cerebus]

I henceforth give everybody permission to use :m00: a lot and shout PIE every few seconds.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by SFXman
Duhard.gif

jesus christ that the damned funniest thing ive seen every in my life, SFXman, i think you should go head to head with tRoG.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Never saw this?
But it's old, goodness gracious...

... like half the topics and funneh links/pictars on the general forum?

Oh... and I forgot the threads about cellphones and the drool threads about choice models/actresses/female classmates you'd like to shag but are too nerdy and shy to ask out.

War! Uh! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing... yeah...
*runs off*

C

[Cerebus]

fight.gif
I want my title.....

Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee... I don't have the heart to start posting one letter posts for 8 hours a day for the next two weeks. (Although I am capable ) :(

D

Damini

Titles can only be given by Super mods, not common or garden mods, and they aren't given out to many people. Hell, I don't even have a custom title. That cool cat Brinx does, but I'm just plain generic moderator material. So no whinge bagging for you Cerebus.

And please, dear gods please, no invading the general forum. Firstly, they always blame me. My mod skills are all redundant in that forum, so I cant edit or control you lot in any way beyond morally (*hint hint*) so I don't know why I get handbagged, but thats the way it is. Secondly, I'm very good friends with Santa, and I'm not afraid of turning informant on you lot and ensuring that all you get for christmas is coal if you misbehave. And thirdly, they really do turn savage when attacked en masse. Its ugly. Won't somebody think of the children?

Your Friendly Peace Inspiring Pacifist Endorsing Moderator xx

F

Fafnir

X-mas is overrated. And i think Santa is giving out gifts just to get into the pwetty girls houses.

C

[Cerebus]

1). Okay fine, starting next week expect a stupid amount of posts by yours truly, most of them will make no sense at all. You have been warned. If that is what a good forum member has to do to get recognition then fine, I'll go about it the way the others did.

2). I doubt anybody can fight the power of the off topic guys and girls.

What could be the worse thing they do? Post a thread about what they use to clean their new dvd players they spent 6 weeks looking for on ebay in retaliation?

Our aim is not to destroy them but to make them shut up about slagging us off.

3). Please give me a title before I have to do what I hate, I know you can pull some strings Damini, it would make me believe in you again. :(

B

Beer+Kabab

Originally posted by Damini

they really do turn savage when attacked en masse. Its ugly. Won't somebody think of the children?

/em Brings out Flame-thrower

/em sits and waits till friday

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Damini

Titles can only be given by Super mods, not common or garden mods, and they aren't given out to many people.

As Ms. D says. To be honest you've surely noticed that many of the DAoC forum population have custom titles. Chill out: if you're worthy it's only a matter of time until someone picks up on it. Be happy your title isn't "wij wannabe" heh :)

C

[Cerebus]

I am worth it!!! I've been here since the very start!

I posted like crazy months ago but had to change my name when the database was changed. (Remember that old.name crap?)

I should have the 'Da Fonze' title now, I don't so I am forced to make life impossible for the Mods I've treated so well in the past by launching a two week spam offensive on these forums.

I've been patient long enough, I know it's possible and you know I deserve it.

Please :)

D

Damini

And theres this whole principle thing going on too, where it isn't given on demand or else everyone demands it.

C

[Cerebus]

I said I'm gonna just spam crap for the next 2 weeks like everyone else did to get titles that I actually deserve. Case closed. :eek:

Anyway, on with the General forum assault, we need as many people as possible. Damini, why not join the dark side and pay them back for all the times they have wronged you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom