Ive got my CE

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Rarr!

Photo09170910.jpg

The stuff in this box is 100% quality! By far the best CE Ive ever bought! That doesnt say much tbh, as the only other CE i bought was Vanguard :(

The box is solid, the art book and graphic novel both feal very well made and bound excelently. Both weight in at The mouse mat is a bit flimsy, but thats just a GoA freebie. So no worries.

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
Aye just got mine my jaw dropped when i saw it IT'S HUGE! I buy a lot of CEDs and THIS IS the best quality one i've seen so far, bit surprised at the model (or should i say MODELS) tho not the plastic sprue i was expecting but metal elite troop quality :)

The Books ARE books not a leaftlet (hence why it weighs a ton) and the actal game box is epic even the cds look warhammer qality cool..

Big thanks to Mythic/GoA for making us collectors ed ppl free lke we've spent are money well not feel conned into cheap cheap boxsets

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
awesome, my SE got posted yesterday.... should arrive today :D

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
bah just noticed

It lost about 2 sentances.

Supposed to say

Both weight in at a good inch or 2 thick and are Hard back A4 books, not the paper bound crap i was expecting.

e0b1ff

Fledgling Freddie
Got woken up by postie myself too this morning.. that thing is so damn beautyful!!!11!!one

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It weighs almost as much as an xbox!

Bit gay how the figures need to be put together

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie

Thats how all metal table top figures come for Warhammer Fantasy :) - remember theses guy playable models to use not statuates like other CED we normally get :) (shame I play Dwarf)

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
Aye just got mine my jaw dropped when i saw it IT'S HUGE! I buy a lot of CEDs and THIS IS the best quality one i've seen so far, bit surprised at the model (or should i say MODELS) tho not the plastic sprue i was expecting but metal elite troop quality :)

The Books ARE books not a leaftlet (hence why it weighs a ton) and the actal game box is epic even the cds look warhammer qality cool..

Big thanks to Mythic/GoA for making us collectors ed ppl free lke we've spent are money well not feel conned into cheap cheap boxsets

where did u guys pre-order from?

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Got my CE just there from Play. Looks cool, but it weighs a ton! :p

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Mine was posted this morning apparantly. Ordered it from Play back in March and everything went as I hoped it would, got my beta and head start codes back in July. My mate ordered the SE from Amazon 3 weeks ago, no sign of it or the head start codes either.

Play = win.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Also must've cost play a packet to post all those CEs by 24 hour delivery given how much they weight and they dont even charge for postage.

On a side note: Can we use the CD keys on accounts already? Account management is up and if I go to the profile bit there's a CD key entry thing but don't wanna mess it up so not tried to enter it yet :)

arknor

Fledgling Freddie

the GW store near me has a day each week where people can bring in there own figures and use the stores paints and glues for free.

if you have a store near you go in and ask if they do the same, at my local GW shop theres always staff there willing to teach noobies how to paint just ask one of them to do your figure for you :)

im sure they would be more than happy to, if there to busy take alook at other peoples figures and see who has really well painted ones and ask them.

then stick it on ebay :lol:

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
Got my disks today aswell, but I ordered in july, before the pre-order scheme, and I don't have headstart codes :(
Can I play with the cd key I got or is there a way to get a code?

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
getting mine tomorrow i hope can you show me the mouse mat and figures plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

boinged

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know if it is even bigger, heavier and with a higher density than the AoC CE? That was one almighty box, surpassing everything I've seen before it so I have high hope for this one. CE box sizes are increasing at an alarming rate, apparently the Earthrise CE will come with a heavy lifting warning :)

P.S. Are the HMV ones available tomorrow?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Got my dispatch email from PLAY this morning, so in theory it should be here tomorrow. And I agree, I think it's the nicest CE package I've seen for an MMO yet.

Starman

Part of the furniture
For anyone who hasn't got a CE. Play still have some left in stock.

Also use the following voucher to get £5 off a £50 spend.

Discount: £5
Minimum Spend: £50.00
Promotional Code: VTWMDLHGPQ
Expiry: 22/09/2008 / Single Use Only
Applies to: Everything

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I tried painting the figures when I was about 12 but I was extremely crap. I also cannot draw to save my life so i'm pretty useless with this sort of thing.

Mine will probably sit in the box un-opened, maybe some day it will be worth something

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
rang play this morning aparantly my ce is being 'packaged' should be here tomoz just checked site and ...

Order Date Item Price Status
play_inventory.gif

02/05/2008

Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning - Collector's Edition (PC Games)

£59.99
Packing
still sodding packing

it best come tomoz ill be in a big mood all morning till postman comes then a big mood if it doesnt come wilst in work...

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
im so pi££edoff with play.com took 24 hours to pack my ce and just got email at 9.30 this morning saying ....

To: Chris Knight
Your order for Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning - Collector's Edition has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

Please check the following order information:

Order reference
Title: Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning - Collector's Edition
Price: GBP 59.99
Delivery Cost: FREE

3-5 days are they having a laugh...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
For anyone who hasn't got a CE. Play still have some left in stock.

Also use the following voucher to get £5 off a £50 spend.

Discount: £5
Minimum Spend: £50.00
Promotional Code: VTWMDLHGPQ
Expiry: 22/09/2008 / Single Use Only
Applies to: Everything

quality starmie :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
CE edition isnt postman, my bro got his via parcelforce or someone at 8:15 this morning

drachena

Fledgling Freddie
Aye got my CE from play this morning and via parcel force rather than the postie. Awesome contents :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom