ive been owned by roope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Technodave said:
wild your just as bad ive twice won things your have put up for auction and never had a chance to buy them from you. :puke: If dont wanna sell an item "cheap" make the starting bid some thing you are happy with.

I think thats just a bit of Karma for you :)

yr talking about silila's ring ? maybe check yr FH's pm's it was days after auction i sent it asking if u still wanted the item .. no responce .. i waiting yet another week and stuck on cm ,.. u have no names on yr sig so i have no other way of contacting you. i think 2 weeks is plenty of time .. this thread is about not waiting 1 day or even sayin " gonna put on cm if i dont get cash now!".. and fyi the ring went for 10 plat in the end if i remember right ,.. i just wanted to get rid of it tbh it had been on my cm for 20 for ages

and the other item ? im guessing the MP chain u bid on and there was a buyout and they were on my cm..

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=184684

guess you should check your pm's and the posts u bid on to see if u won before flaming me ?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
TBH its shit behaviour by both players here. Roope should have stuck to the auction and been a bit more patient and Wild shouldn't bring this sort of shit to the forums.

Would you bid on one of roopes actions after reading this? Would you have before you read this?

Wild posting here has warned people and avoided the same thing happening to someone else.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
Would you bid on one of roopes actions after reading this? Would you have before you read this?

Wild posting here has warned people and avoided the same thing happening to someone else.

ty bubble its exactly the reason i did it...

must spead rep about before giveing to bubble again .. blah

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:

ye both before and after i read this i would bid on hes items.. cause i never had any problems by recieving items ive won.. and dno anyone else who's been having problems with roope's trades...

i guess its jus a 1 time incident.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Doink-666 said:
I wish you could have left that as a voice recording somehow :( I miss ur funny voice :clap:

:(

Straef called me "scottish" tonight, Excusing the fact he sounds like he lives in a "combine 'arrrrrvester!"

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Infanity said:

Straef called me "scottish" tonight, Excusing the fact he sounds like he lives in a "combine 'arrrrrvester!"

what ! ? every1 knows yr gazza irl ! and if wasnt for you newcastle brown ale would of been outa business a long long time ago

"whay ay man"!"

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:

This from the guy who plays from a submarine on the bottom of the ocean.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Would you bid on one of roopes actions after reading this?

why on earth wouldnt you bid from now on? if it comes to the worst(which only happened once, when i had extreme circuimstances) you wont get the chance to buy it.. no harm done, just a chance to get something cheap.

you make no sense.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
why on earth wouldnt you bid from now on? if it comes to the worst(which only happened once, when i had extreme circuimstances) you wont get the chance to buy it.. no harm done, just a chance to get something cheap.

you make no sense.

So your saying bidding on an item that your 'auctioning' in this area is only a chance of getting the item?

And you think i'm the one not making sence....

I suggest you label that on your future threads, otherwise your going to see more threads like this and cross more people in the community.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
So your saying bidding on an item that your 'auctioning' in this area is only a chance of getting the item?

And you think i'm the one not making sence....

I suggest you label that on your future threads, otherwise your going to see more threads like this and cross more people in the community.

of course i wont do that again, but mofos like you wouldnt believe it anyway so ive told you the worst that could possibly happen.. which still isnt as bad as something that would force you not to bid in the future.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
of course i wont do that again, but mofos like you wouldnt believe it anyway so ive told you the worst that could possibly happen.. which still isnt as bad as something that would force you not to bid in the future.

So Bubble's a mofo now? Keep it coming.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
So Bubble's a mofo now? Keep it coming.

how would you call somebody who posts here just to piss me off?
thats the word i found best, although im not english.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Righthandof said:
how would you call somebody who posts here just to piss me off?
thats the word i found best, although im not english.

yay im a mofo too, bubble dont worry u aint alone !

<wonders if its catching>

post originaly was to show ppl not to bother with yr auctions anymore .. seems to be working

i suspose you could of saved yourself buy admiting you made a mistake etc etc .. i thinks its a bit late now thou as u still seem to think u did nothing rong :(

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Not really surpising, i'd expect that sort of thing to happen.

Sorry to hear it happened to you Wild.

Is this a post just to piss you off, Roope? In that case you might want to open your eyes. This world doesn't revolve around you.

Now let's leave the Trading section to trading. You know, real auctions and stuff. Where the top bidder gets the item.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
Is this a post just to piss you off, Roope?

no, youre quoted post was posted a lot sooner, i meant the other one of course.

and no wild, im not sorry, but you can cry on my shoulder any time you want(when youre moms too busy)

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Wild said:
yr talking about silila's ring ? maybe check yr FH's pm's it was days after auction i sent it asking if u still wanted the item .. no responce .. i waiting yet another week and stuck on cm ,.. u have no names on yr sig so i have no other way of contacting you. i think 2 weeks is plenty of time .. this thread is about not waiting 1 day or even sayin " gonna put on cm if i dont get cash now!".. and fyi the ring went for 10 plat in the end if i remember right ,.. i just wanted to get rid of it tbh it had been on my cm for 20 for ages

and the other item ? im guessing the MP chain u bid on and there was a buyout and they were on my cm..

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=184684

guess you should check your pm's and the posts u bid on to see if u won before flaming me ?

I did see the pm 2 weeks after i had PM'ed you and asked 4 it.............. and ofc the chain went for buy out :twak:

I wasnt flaming you it was karma !!1

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
Is this a post just to piss you off, Roope? In that case you might want to open your eyes. This world doesn't revolve around you.

Now let's leave the Trading section to trading. You know, real auctions and stuff. Where the top bidder gets the item.

God Granny I love you.. so wise

echome

Fledgling Freddie
That sucks FNF, you are indeed a nice person and really helpfully - a shame more ppl couldnt be like you... :eek7:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:

<Giggle>

First time i've been called a mofo on a forum :D
I thought i was pretty polite in my reply to you considering how daft your reply to me was.
So i reply that you should warn people of your auction rules (if you can call it a auction) so you don't get more threads like this one in the future.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Technodave said:
I wasnt flaming you it was karma !!1

Someone's been watching too much 'My Name is Earl'

If Karma was in effect, Roope better really watch out. He has a ML10 Sword to return :)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Someone's been watching too much 'My Name is Earl'

If Karma was in effect, Roope better really watch out. He has a ML10 Sword to return :)

fyi i believe in the system of Karma, i live according to it whenever i get to choose, and i strongly advice you looking it up in a book or internet, because thats jut not how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom