ive been owned by roope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
warning to others when biding fix terms for collection and make sure some idiot dont do this

roope.jpg

btw the shawl i bid had had ofc gone when i loged in next day and had this conversation

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Wild said:
warning to others when biding fix terms for collection and make sure some idiot dont do this

roope.jpg

btw the shawl i bid had had ofc gone when i loged in next day and had this conversation

Pathetic - If you're going to sell an item wait for the person to log on - Especially when you know that person wants the item. Whats the fucking point in placing it on housing if the item has sold on a FH auction ?

Martok

Part of the furniture
aww man that sucks ill see if i have a spare laying about sumwere if i do its yours! (for nothing)

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
aww man that sucks ill see if i have a spare laying about sumwere if i do its yours! (for nothing)
can i have one too ? ^^

sorry to hear about your screwedness File :(

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
guess what, ill need the money at monday morning, and as it seemed like i couldnt play this weekend, i stated that the auction ends at thursday evening, so i can sell it, get the money, and next time i log on(monday) i can give back the plats i owe somebody.

as you failed to show up, and by winning an auction means you would give the highest price for it(if somebody would give higher he would have bid higher), ive seen nothing bad in placing that item on my cm so you could buy it the next day.

i dont think ive done anything wrong, there's nothing in the auction thread that would mean "place your bids, and if you win it, you can have a month to pay".. i needed the money fast, you won it, i pmed your chars, i pmed someone in your guild, ive told you its on my cm for you..

if you really QQ because of this you'll have a pretty hard lifetime.

Roope

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Wild said:

but at the same time if you bid 70p for a shawl and then next day saw one on a cm for 40p would you still pay 70p for it?

you were just unlucky thats all, will be more around.

:m00:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
guess what, ill need the money at monday morning, and as it seemed like i couldnt play this weekend, i stated that the auction ends at thursday evening, so i can sell it, get the money, and next time i log on(monday) i can give back the plats i owe somebody.

as you failed to show up, and by winning an auction means you would give the highest price for it(if somebody would give higher he would have bid higher), ive seen nothing bad in placing that item on my cm so you could buy it the next day.

i dont think ive done anything wrong, there's nothing in the auction thread that would mean "place your bids, and if you win it, you can have a month to pay".. i needed the money fast, you won it, i pmed your chars, i pmed someone in your guild, ive told you its on my cm for you..

if you really QQ because of this you'll have a pretty hard lifetime.

Roope

Bull shit.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
scorge said:
but at the same time if you bid 70p for a shawl and then next day saw one on a cm for 40p would you still pay 70p for it?

you were just unlucky thats all, will be more around.

:m00:

not really the point is it ? i mean if that happened then maybe roope would be posting against me .. but it didnt happen and also i would stick to a bid .. not every1 would but i would ! otherwise it makes this forum a mockery

and what did happen is i entered into biding on a item i was after .. i had wining bid when auction ended and the seller didnt post " you must collect and pay within 49 mins or ill stick on my cm so any1 else can buy"

Roope u said i failed to showup ? i always thought when people won items on here after auction is finished people tend to arrange to meet and exchange. u didnt say u needed the plats as soon as auction ended coz if that was the case i could of arranged a friend to be online with the cash !

u also said if any1 was to pay higher would bid higher .. lol u think every1 reads FH ?

and wtf u on about a month to pay ? i infact pmed u less than 24hrs of biding being ended .. i think thats fair it wasnt like i didnt have the money

rant over.
its gone fair enough and qq me ..end of

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
wow, did you make this up on your own ?

I had a bit of help, Shame your a scammer though :/

Did you scam on your own :p ?

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
scamming = cheating money out of somebody without giving the stuff he wanted in return.

wild didnt have to give me anything, didnt recieve anything. somebody gave me 46 p he got a great cloak. where do you see the scam part?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Not really surpising, i'd expect that sort of thing to happen.

Sorry to hear it happened to you Wild.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Wild said:

roope.jpg

and by " idiot" you mean roope ?

fucking shame on you.

roope aint the only one doing this, alot ppl do it.. maybe you could had sent him a PM on fh, telling him that you wouldnt be on that day, or what day you would be on..

as i got told lots of times: its childish and pathetic to make a thread like this. sort it ingame..

/Defending roope :cheers:

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

fucking shame on you.

roope aint the only one doing this, alot ppl do it.. maybe you could had sent him a PM on fh, telling him that you wouldnt be on that day, or what day you would be on..

as i got told lots of times: its childish and pathetic to make a thread like this. sort it ingame..

hehe thanks, but i dont think i need to be defended, he hasnt lost a silver, just couldnt buy an item for cheap.. not coming for the item, QQing on a public forum with screen shots etc because i couldnt wait more and sold it to someone else who came for it.. childish.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Here's hoping I won't see you auctioning stuff again, Roope. Just using CM seems to be working fine for you so stick to that.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
hehe thanks, but i dont think i need to be defended, he hasnt lost a silver, just couldnt buy an item for cheap.. not coming for the item, QQing on a public forum with screen shots etc because i couldnt wait more and sold it to someone else who came for it.. childish.

ye.. but dont bother about it m8..... you made a auction, wild won, he didnt come for the item same day, you putted it on CM, someone bought it. and he QQ... :)

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
necromania said:
BINGO ! hey yr smart !

necromania said:

then guess what .... u think that coz other idiots do it Roope isnt an idiot ?

send a message on fh ? as i said before 49 mins after auction was over it was on his cm .. and i posted before he put it on his cm that i wasnt able to collect that eve but would be on the next day ...

necromania said:
as i got told lots of times: its childish and pathetic to make a thread like this.

i actually posted this to cut this sorta thing happening so oftern .. name and shame imo .. what he did was rong .. the fact he belives he done nothing rong is even more reason to post here

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
necromania said:
ye.. but dont bother about it m8..... you made a auction, wild won, he didnt come for the item same day, you putted it on CM, someone bought it. and he QQ... :)

yeah i missed the part where he said " must pay day ends " coz everybody knows thats how all auctions work .. duh

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Wild said:
yeah i missed the part where he said " must pay day ends " coz everybody knows thats how all auctions work .. duh

+1 for making fun of necromania.. \o> and im sorry you missed out on that cloak... :(

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with Graendel, if you were going to put it on your CM why use this forum then?
Personally I would be pissed also if someone said I could buy a certain item for xx amount of plats from them and the next day the the person would have put it up his CM because he needed the money without stating so in his initial post or at the end of the auction.

If you needed the money that bad you could atleast put it into the post or PM him that you needed the money ASAP else you would put it up your CM for that price.
Could however understand it if he didn't contact you for weeks and if you put it on your CM then but how I see it this is just 1 day after the auction if I am not mistaken.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

fucking shame on you.

Post when you have a clue.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

SO WHY AUCTION IT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU CLUELESS DONKEY ?

Edit: caps lock ftw xD

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:

Now now now.. why all this sudden necromania hatrid? deep down hes a good guy or girl..... <coughs>

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:

jamie your the donkey here. and you know it :worthy: :drink:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
TBH its shit behaviour by both players here. Roope should have stuck to the auction and been a bit more patient and Wild shouldn't bring this sort of shit to the forums.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
TBH its shit behaviour by both players here. Roope should have stuck to the auction and been a bit more patient and Wild shouldn't bring this sort of shit to the forums.
Yes he should to warn others about his auctions.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
wild your just as bad ive twice won things your have put up for auction and never had a chance to buy them from you. :puke: If dont wanna sell an item "cheap" make the starting bid some thing you are happy with.

I think thats just a bit of Karma for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom