Phones iTunes, problems with Sync.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Go to apple genius or whatever and get them toquote you loads of money

soze

I am a FH squatter
OMG I hate I tunes. Now laptop doesn't recognise my usual I pod! I've tried everything I can find on google. any bright ideas out there? Or should I just buy a new I pod?
Can Windows see it? Do you even get the little USB device connected icon in the bottom right? If Windows can see it then try something like SharePod see if you can still copy on and off it with that.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Hate to resurrect this. Your resident technophobe here! Have new i pod, haven't even installed it yet. Only had it a year but as my year has been godawful I forgive myself. Got a load of cd's to import. All worked fine. One just won't import to laptop. any easy ideas?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hate to resurrect this. Your resident technophobe here! Have new i pod, haven't even installed it yet. Only had it a year but as my year has been godawful I forgive myself. Got a load of cd's to import. All worked fine. One just won't import to laptop. any easy ideas?
Is it a sony one. Something in the back of my head seems to think they implemented some copy protection on some of their cds

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable with something like this?
Walkman-006.jpg

On a more serious note, what condition is the CD in (visibly)? Does it start to rip and then fail on a certain track or does it refuse to start at all?

sayward

Resident Freddy
Brand new. Even bought a second one to try. Neither will work. Plays fine on a player. Worked for hub's laptop. It does first track very slowly and won't move to second. Listened the one track back and it's just crackly and awful.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Must be some kind of anti rip tech on it. If you tried two different ones.

Searchthe high seas and get a copy as you own the original.

sayward

Resident Freddy
CD went on hubs laptop so put it on a memory card and imported it to my iTunes. Did set it had to convert it to something. Can't remember what. WPA?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Wpa is a wifi encryption standard isnt it. Nothing to do with mp3 or cd ripping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom