It's weird but...anyone else want to get shot?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I dunno why everyone's going on about their families. None come close to Tilda, he's related to Prince Charles!

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I have been hit by a car, trust me its no fun experience. I was lucky and ended up with only a mild concussion and a fractured bone in the ear... still had to stay in the hospital for two days and had a headace for a week...

:twak:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I used to have a recurring nightmare about getting stabbed in the back of my head with a very small sharp object. It made a very strange sound inside my skull and i can still feel the sensation when I think of it

ah yes ive had this also, i wondered if it was usual or not. i had recurring nightmares of someone stabbing me or slicing my head open with a knife/sword etc.

i know the sensation too, cant say i could describe it either.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
To answer toht, yes. I often wonder what it would be like to be shot, stabbed, fall great heights etc. It's just human nature to be curious.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i been shot by a bb that hurt enough for me lol

i'd rather see what being absolutely dirty filthy stinking rich felt like tbh.

well 3 outta 4 aint bad Oo

BobbyJewells

Fledgling Freddie
got run over by an irate portugese taxi driver, hurt quite a lot.. wouldnt want to do it again in a hurry. police made me pay for the damage to the front of the bastards car to add insult to that.

minus the portugese part thats happened to me, i just threatened law and he made haste. I've been impaled on a fence before, but I don't know if that counts as stab. either way it does effing hurt.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
As a kid i was run over by 7 cars and hit by a lorry [on seperate occasions] :( Broken arms and legs ankles had grit imbedded in my head etc etc after that i decided its best not to run around aimlessly :/ Was shot at by a local "lad" from his window when walking along a river bank but managed to avoid being hit. Then a "friend" of mine shot me - thought he was gonna miss me when he did it ... it was only an air rifle but it still stings. :(

Yeah i guess i was just born lukki :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
lol, you sound like a friend of mine, he's been clipped by a bus and been hit by several cars. Then on top of that he was cycling to my house once and crashed into a park car slicing his arm open! He doesnt hav much look with vehicles and scarily he's just passed his driving test!

Lucius

Banned
I don't think you would want to get shot - even if you claim to want to. I wonder whether you'd like to meet the same fate as the 10 people in your country, I know I wouldn't.

Not something to joke about I think.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't think you would want to get shot - even if you claim to want to. I wonder whether you'd like to meet the same fate as the 10 people in your country, I know I wouldn't.

Not something to joke about I think.

Missing the point, and i'm serious in my point. You're just trying to pull some PC crap into it.

I simply want to know the feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom