It's weird but...anyone else want to get shot?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm just curious that way. Always wondered, how would it feel, stabbed, shot, etc. Almost everything, well, everything really :D

Getting hit by a car or any other experience, hurting or not.

I do it every time i can, without hurting myself, well...much...with new foods etc, just to learn new things.

Anyone else or is it just freaky?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No

Why would you WANT to get shot / stabbed ? That's not right.

If you'd like to experience it, can I suggest walking down Harlesden High Street at 11pm on a Saturday night with a luminous sign round your neck saying "I hate ni**ers". You'll find out fairly quickly !

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I do know what you mean. Just 10 seconds of being shot to see what its truly like.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I do know what you mean. Just 10 seconds of being shot to see what its truly like.

Exactly. I don't mean "shot or stabbed to death", or anything like that, just a controlled experience to feel it.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Theres many things i wanna try..... but getting shot\stabbed is not one of those things...

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
No thanks. Ask someone who has been, I'm sure they can explain it. And I bet it's not nice. I don't think Bahu that 10 seconds would cover it, everything from numbness to pain waves to light-headedness and nausea from blood loss and etc. will take more than that.

Blimey, we really are getting morbid with this medical stuff in OT recently....:(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Blimey, we really are getting morbid with this medical stuff in OT recently....:(

You're the one who wants a "hose" down your throat :D

I know it's weird, i get that. It's always been in my mind, being in a planecrash and survive, trainwrecks, experience everything that doesn't kill me.

Always thought about putting on a parachute and running into a tornado too :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm sure if you speak to anyone who has survived such a thing, it would be the stress and anxiety from the experience afterwards that would cause the most pain and suffering

Amanita

Part of the furniture
You're the one who wants a "hose" down your throat :D

I know it's weird, i get that. It's always been in my mind, being in a planecrash and survive, trainwrecks, experience everything that doesn't kill me.

Always thought about putting on a parachute and running into a tornado too :D

Now that bit I can relate to, I have weird brief "fantasies" about that kind of stuff. Never been sure why. Except running into a tornado. I dream about that enough already!

Marc

FH is my second home
A friend of mine got shot in afghanistan. From what he tells me about the expereince, you really do not want to try it...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah, me and Tohtori wanna see what its like to be shot, experience the pain for a few seconds...Kiliarien just wants to deepthroat Lexington Steele!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
No

If you'd like to experience it, can I suggest walking down Harlesden High Street at 11pm on a Saturday night with a luminous sign round your neck saying "I hate ni**ers". You'll find out fairly quickly !

You live In Harlsden? Wow I lived up until April in Harrow, though I spent 5 years in Wembley, lol. Now Harlsden is nothing compared to Stonebridge 10 years ago, you even went there without knowing someone there you were asking to get dead =P

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Haven't been shot, but have been shot at, it is a.... well.... quite an experience.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
got run over by an irate portugese taxi driver, hurt quite a lot.. wouldnt want to do it again in a hurry. police made me pay for the damage to the front of the bastards car to add insult to that.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
A friend of mine got shot in afghanistan. From what he tells me about the expereince, you really do not want to try it...

The sad thing is he got shot for nothing at all, what a joke the occupation is.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have always wanted to die as a hero bodyguard stepping infront of the bullet ect if that counts.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I used to have a recurring nightmare about getting stabbed in the back of my head with a very small sharp object. It made a very strange sound inside my skull and i can still feel the sensation when I think of it. :( And I have a strong aversion for knives, especially if they are in someone else's hands.

Never had fantasies about it though, just this nightmare which has thankfully stopped coming since a few years back now.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
have been shot at multiple time while I was in the IDF, never was actually hit.

But I got flashbanged irl, now that sucked :(

Edit: 5.56 rounds with misplaced gravity mass center (which whats most modern armies use) can be fatal if they hit any part of the body, even legs, so I wouldnt be willing to try it :)

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
I know exactly how you feel tbh, i'd love to know what it would feel like to be shot/stabbed, obviously not to die from it, but just the shock of it then it would go type of thing. Would be cool.

P.S.
Obviously don't want anyone from here to try it on me ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Coming from an army family and knowing people who are serving in the forces it doesn't half irritate me when silly little middle class tossers start whining about our army when they know nothing about it, if it wasn't for them you would be well on your way to being fucked whichever way you look at it. Sure in an ideal world everyone would be running around hugging each other but it is not like that I am afraid and I doubt it ever will be.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Coming from an army family and knowing people who are serving in the forces it doesn't half irritate me when silly little middle class tossers start whining about our army when they know nothing about it, if it wasn't for them you would be well on your way to being fucked whichever way you look at it. Sure in an ideal world everyone would be running around hugging each other but it is not like that I am afraid and I doubt it ever will be.

Did i mention anything about the army in general? I talked about the Afghanistan occupation, which if you think is benefitting Britain in the slightest you need your head examining, on the contrary the threat to mainland Britain from terrorist attacks has risen as a consequence of it.

Marc

FH is my second home

SO what regiment were you in? It doesnt half irritate soldiers when middle class wankers speak on their behalf.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It doesn't half irritate people who think "doesn't half irritate" means "doesn't irritate even less" when they see it in every half-non-irritated post :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
SO what regiment were you in? It doesnt half irritate soldiers when middle class wankers speak on their behalf.

I wasn't, I decided to break with tradition and not join the forces, my great granddad was in the navy, my granddad was in the paras, my dad was in the paras all my uncles and cousins are all in the army ranging from paras to reme (or whatever its called now)

The point is that it is not a "joke of an occupation"

I am also hardly middle class :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom