It's the tradition: Budge over.

M

Munkey-

I blame the dark age of camelot players.....lets burn them

C

caLLous

I blame the spamming teenagers, let's burn them!

S

Swift^

Then take away DAoC posters and how many remain?

About 20-30?

P.S. Don't even think of touching that "Wazzerphuk" sat on the couch. He may not be moving, but do you want to run the risk of getting Wij on you?

S

(Shovel)

I have a feeling you'll change your mind in a few hundred posts time...

M

Mellow-

Congratulations, :p

I'm still not a sofa dweller after 3 years, go me! :m00:

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by (Shovel)
I have a feeling you'll change your mind in a few hundred posts time...
448 - I've still got a way to go.

D

Deadmanwalking

Then why are you still here?

Go down to the DAOC Rwetard forum and spam to your hearts content, you get the upped postcount and as we all know down there that Postcount = Popularity you will be one very cool man.

;)

C

Cloowwwnnn

I started again...
IM GOING TO WAIT TILL BOTH CLOWNEHS ARE ON FULL STRENGTH!!

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking

Go down to the DAOC Rwetard forum and spam to your hearts content, you get the upped postcount and as we all know down there that Postcount = Popularity you will be one very cool man.

Bastard, you made me laugh whilst drinking milk, spilling some on my cat who i'm fondling.

;(

S

(Shovel)

Originally posted by Sir Frizz
Bastard, you made me laugh whilst drinking milk, spilling some on my cat who i'm fondling.

;(

You have an unfortanate vocabulary. I also have a strange idea that you stole the milk from the cat. That last one is probably just me though - or one of these diseases I'm told about.

O

old.TUG

Originally posted by Embattle
*Cough* Second Place *Cough*
Haha in your dreams, this is NOT edited and it is fo' real:

tug.jpg

Although you did overtake me when BW got shit and I gave up being a post whore :p

E

Embattle

Originally posted by old.TUG

Although you did overtake me when BW got shit and I gave up being a post whore :p

More like your dreams and bad memory....I remember the situation correctly which may be the result of not destroying my brain cells with crap super amplified music while sitting in a done up pile of wank nova :p You were ahead of me after your utter spamathon on the forums but I passed you to grab the First deity seat and hence the reply

*Cough* Second Place *Cough*

which is the truth so do-da-poo-on-u :p

PS. I'm not sure whats sadder, me remembering how it happened or you taking snapshots of the top 5 posters ;)

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by old.TUG

tug.jpg

I'm not in the top 5!!!???

Bloody hell! I've worked really hard on my spamming and I'm not even in the top 5!

S

Summo

Dys, that screengrab's a million years old.

Go and face the corner while I murder your friend.

:eek:

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Summo
Dys, that screengrab's a million years old.

Go and face the corner while I murder your friend.

:eek:

Ha Ha! The jokes on you cos I dont have any friends!

:(

C

Ch3tan

He hasn't got any friends either, maybe you should exchange numbers or something?

You never know, he might invite you round to watch dvd's, (and after checking your fingers for grease) even handle them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom