Its okay to farm Isso

A

Astraad

I never posted anyones names FYI. And Also why am i in the wrong here? U guys logged in at Issorden not us. I never had an outburst in PM with u either so i really dont know WTF u are talking about. What i edited was in fact a repetition of a rant I had in a previous post about a month ago and i felt no need to re-post it. I too am a reasonable adult and in fact am also called Steve, and yes I like to play for fun, however I believe u are very much mistaken here.
If it was guildmate of mine that had an outburst in PM then I apologise on behalf of my guild. I did ask them not to start mouthing off although they were understandably disappointed.

And before I forget there was only one of u who wasn't anonymous. I checked all 5 of you.

Thanks

E

Elexia

Just for the record im Dark speced so no im not farmin issorden ;P
But, calling him a selfish bastard isnt right either, I can understand why its fustrating to get rejected from RvR. "Even" I do, doesnt look like casters are much apritiated anylonger. The other day I was actualy kicked from a team cuz the group wanted a 3. seer... .something that realy pissed me off.
Farming Issorden on FFA day isnt the smartest thing to do, cuz ppl get pissed when Issorden isnt there. BUT there are no ruels what so ever about who can kill what. If someone want to farm Issorden they are alowed to do so when ever they want. Dont get me wrong I respect others camping, and I expect them to respect it if im camping something.

And there are no need for all this negative behaviour, this is a forum, and I would think that most of you are adults, so shouting lame #%#%"%, just cuz something you dont like isnt adult behavior.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Elexia
....... BUT there are no ruels what so ever about who can kill what. If someone want to farm Issorden they are alowed to do so when ever they want. Dont get me wrong I respect others camping, and I expect them to respect it if im camping something.

Nope there aint no ruels that say they cant kill him , but then again there aint no ruels that say other peopel have to group him in rvr, or not make his time in daoc a living hell by any means not illegal . Pissing off 50-60 peopel wont make you any new friends

P

painman

mmm u r doomed to pve u say? why do u have to exuse ur self by saying that its becouse u cant get grps in rvr! u cant get any rp on ur own, so u expect people in emain to give them to u!?

do u give away ur loot to peeps who cant farm isso?

I

iceflower

>Always suprises me that people with obviously strong anti-social tendencies play multiplayer games.

I guess it is the competitive nature of the game and the high score list that pulls them to Doac. Though from my observation the players with the social skills of a donkey isnt limited to some obscure pve section of the game, quite the contrary. Walk back in time and think about what happend with the mid alliance 2 years ago...

Most people are nice guys, it is the bad eggs that are noticed though.

Loh Katta
Bubblegirl

P

painman

Originally posted by iceflower
>Always suprises me that people with obviously strong anti-social tendencies play multiplayer games.

I guess it is the competitive nature of the game and the high score list that pulls them to Doac. Though from my observation the players with the social skills of a donkey isnt limited to some obscure pve section of the game, quite the contrary. Walk back in time and think about what happend with the mid alliance 2 years ago...

Most people are nice guys, it is the bad eggs that are noticed though.

Loh Katta
Bubblegirl

ahh but its diffrent ingame (mid anyways) all people (more or less) are nice to each other. bw is the way to release the aggresion i guess :)
but whatever is said and done, this is still just a game.. its all about having fun

GL HF

A

aveh

I am greatestfarmer!

Well, I wish I was anyway. I would be proud to post something as brutally truthful, and so bold in its swipe against the establishment. And it has drawn out the most inadequate, pathetically worded responses too. From Damon's epic two-worder, to threats of being driven from the game and other such fates by the vengeant keystrokes and mouse-clicks of witless morons, it has been a most entertaining read :)

C

_cofi_

One of the people complaining about farmers post on here once told me to f off when he and his group came and destroyed an xp group I was in by stealing every pull just to PL an alt- although im sure that is different in some way...no seriously..it is.

Id stay away from the holier than thou act tbh.

Hypocritical c**t.

I

iceflower

>ahh but its diffrent ingame (mid anyways) all people (more or less) are nice to each other

Ye, most are but there are also a few very big egos with very thin skin who thing very highly of themselves :)

I

iceflower

>One of the people complaining about farmers post on here once told me to f off when he and his group came and destroyed an xp group I was in by stealing every pull just to PL an alt- although im sure that is different in some way...no seriously..it is.

Hehe, I think I know who you mean or there are two of them.

R

redfern

Well, I've tried all 3 specs with my SM. I started as Darkness, and in fact I almost soloed it to lvl 50, because nobody wanted to group a dark SM. Then when the respec stones was introduced I respecced to summon. True, we can farm big mobs, when backed up by healers. I did a little RvR when I was summon, and must say that in a keepdefense situation they can be quite effective, especially when backed up by a healer. Now I am supression specced and I admit that it's only to lvl my alts in malmo, once I got what I need , I will respec to darkness.

H

hrodelbert

Originally posted by greatestfarmer
As a summoner, who rarely has been invited to RvR actions in emain, because of the many selfish realm point horny players, who have fashionized the extinct of summoners at Emain, I have slowly grown to believe, its okay to farm Issorden on FFA day (thou I never farmed Issorden on FFA day myself). Why?
I'M A RETARD!!!!!!
Most players coming to TG-FFA raid are the same players who can’t share the fun in Emain/RvR, and their main interest in TG is the loot for improving their RvR abilities.
I'M A RETARD!!!!!!
So unless more friendliness appear against all players in Emain/RvR, I only have 1 thing to say to all you Issorden farmers, KEEP ON FARMING, enjoy it as long as you can, because the happy farming days will soon end, so farm the most of it.
I'M A RETARD!!!!!!
Farmers, look forward to my second and properly last post on the forum:
I'M A RETARD!!!!!!
How to Farm Issorden & Fornfrusenen with only 3 players, and no use of power potions.

I read between the lines :eek6:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Saw this thread a few days ago and didn't even open it up for a looksee. I've missed some class stupidity (thats a pun, just in case you missed it greatestwossname ;)).

Nothing justifies doing something for the sake of annoying other players and attempting to ruin their time online. Thats a level of behaviour I'd expect from a four year old.

Not everyone who goes to TG to kill Isso is a regular Emain RvR player. I for one fall into this category. Yet you say you're going to spoil things for everyone, not just the people you hold responsible for casual RvR asking for more RvR-oriented specs?

Oh and btw, your little spite filled plan won't work after 1.65 anyway.

Happy gaming ;)

C

chamone

I found it fairly easy to get rps in rvr with my Summ SM. You have just got to avoid trying to join grps with savages, healers etc in it..
Its easy to find friendly grps.. people from smaller guilds usually have less care for being the "Elite One" and proving that they are better than others. The more people play the less time they have for thefun things in the game, they just weant to log on get thier points and log off as efficiently as possible.

I got loads of my rps rezzing when some pbaoers decide to take over Fen. Or from offering to be bait in an SB grp.. Its harder but thats expected.. not worth whining about anyway.

However im sure you are very picky as to who you invite to your PvE grps? Im sure you behave exactly the same to tanks as they do to you in rvr.. If you dont I would be very surprised.. I hate grping with tanks they just mess things up.

You left an unthought and childish post and got a load of childish replies.. but thats what this board is all about i guess..

/em shoves a respec stone far far up your ass!

chamone!

L

lakih

Originally posted by old.Gromnir
/em popcorn get your popcorn here !

/em sets Gromnir's popcorn on fire.

there you go for ruining my cloak! :)

(stlong bw rp'ing in case you where wondering)

Users who are viewing this thread