Its okay to farm Isso

G

greatestfarmer

As a summoner, who rarely has been invited to RvR actions in emain, because of the many selfish realm point horny players, who have fashionized the extinct of summoners at Emain, I have slowly grown to believe, its okay to farm Issorden on FFA day (thou I never farmed Issorden on FFA day myself). Why?

Most players coming to TG-FFA raid are the same players who can’t share the fun in Emain/RvR, and their main interest in TG is the loot for improving their RvR abilities.

So unless more friendliness appear against all players in Emain/RvR, I only have 1 thing to say to all you Issorden farmers, KEEP ON FARMING, enjoy it as long as you can, because the happy farming days will soon end, so farm the most of it.

Farmers, look forward to my second and properly last post on the forum:

How to Farm Issorden & Fornfrusenen with only 3 players, and no use of power potions.

O

old.Jeriraa

Afraid to post such bullshit under your real name? Why did you have to create a new BW account for this?

Summon Spiritmasters have NOTHING to offer to RvR groups. Thats not the fault of the other players. Its Mythics fault. If you want RvR groups I suggest you play a class/spec that has something to offer and isnt just a mana sponge.

Btw, the next patch will utterly gimp your damage return shield vs high con mobs. Try farming anything then. :p

G

greatestfarmer

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
Summon Spiritmasters have NOTHING to offer to RvR groups. Thats not the fault of the other players. Its Mythics fault. If you want RvR groups I suggest you play a class/spec that has something to offer and isnt just a mana sponge.

Okay, point taken, its Mythic fault that we farmers can take down Issorden and its also Mythic fault Summoners have nothing to do in RvR Groups... Great you cleared that out for me, because just for a moment I though it was the players behind the decision not to share… So its now clear to me… We keep on farming, because Mythic have given us such advances in PvE, which make up for our lost in Emain/PvP.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by greatestfarmer
As a summoner, who rarely has been invited to RvR actions in emain, because of the many selfish realm point horny players, who have fashionized the extinct of summoners at Emain, I have slowly grown to believe, its okay to farm Issorden on FFA day (thou I never farmed Issorden on FFA day myself). Why?

Most players coming to TG-FFA raid are the same players who can’t share the fun in Emain/RvR, and their main interest in TG is the loot for improving their RvR abilities.

So unless more friendliness appear against all players in Emain/RvR, I only have 1 thing to say to all you Issorden farmers, KEEP ON FARMING, enjoy it as long as you can, because the happy farming days will soon end, so farm the most of it.

How to Farm Issorden & Fornfrusenen with only 3 players, and no use of power potions.

U wanna send u pet out to kill albs & hibs ?
Good luck finding any hitting back on it.
Is like having a LGM SC lvl20 and say I refuse to craft if I dont get RvR group.

G

greatestfarmer

Re: Re: Its okay to farm Isso

Originally posted by zapzap
U wanna send u pet out to kill albs & hibs ?
Good luck finding any hitting back on it.
Is like having a LGM SC lvl20 and say I refuse to craft if I dont get RvR group.

Zapzap, you point is really mature...

Z

zapzap

So what is it a sumon spec SM can do in RvR is speced to farm Mobs nothing else ?

F

Fafnir

Okay, point taken, its Mythic fault that we farmers can take down Issorden and its also Mythic fault Summoners have nothing to do in RvR Groups... Great you cleared that out for me, because just for a moment I though it was the players behind the decision not to share… So its now clear to me… We keep on farming, because Mythic have given us such advances in PvE, which make up for our lost in Emain/PvP.

Zapzap, you point is really mature...

So was your reply.

T

Tesla Monkor

You realise that you have no valid excuse to keep playing a gimped spec after killing Isso once and getting a respec stone, don't you? None whatsoever.

And it apparantly doesn't bother you that by killing Isso on an FFA day, you manage to piss off about 50 of your realm mates, only to satisfy your own feeling of importance, ego, greed.

'I can kill Isso, so I will.'
'I can be a royal pain in the ass, so I will.'
'I can ruin stuff for others, so I will.'

Grow up. ;P

M

mavericky

I have a full summoning SM too, I dont expect to get RvR groups with it. I chose to spec it for farming, just as you did. If you wanted to use it for RvR you would have spec'd it in a different way so feeling bitter as you cant get RvR groups holds little arguement.

Farming the TG mobs on FFA or planned raid days means you deprive many people of the ability to play the game as it is intended, it doesnt take much just to do your thing another day.

Show some self control.

O

old.Jeriraa

Always suprises me that people with obviously strong anti-social tendencies play multiplayer games.

And Tesla, I was thinking excactly the same... kill Isso once, respec to supp or dark and go kill people instead mobs. :D

F

funkdocta

Get urself a respec and go play RvR if tis that important and stop wasting peoples time.

G

greatestfarmer

Originally posted by zapzap
So what is it a sumon spec SM can do in RvR is speced to farm Mobs nothing else ?

Since you inadequate mind doesn’t catch it, I will try amplification of the point…

Some players have advantage in PvE and non in RvR (which is an unbalanced issue from Mythic and the decision of some RvR players).

And if you are willing to accept summoners have nothing to do in RvR, then you must agree we are doomed to walk our day in PvE, which means we find other ways of having fun, which including farming Issorden.

M

mavericky

Since you inadequate mind doesn’t catch it, I will try amplification of the point…

Some players have advantage in PvE and non in RvR (which is an unbalanced issue from Mythic and the decision of some RvR players).

And if you are willing to accept summoners have nothing to do in RvR, then you must agree we are doomed to walk our day in PvE, which means we find other ways of having fun, which including farming Issorden.

Just in case you missed everyone elses point you can get a respec stone to change if you dont like your spec.

Another point, if you do farm Issor, then you have a pac healer, so why not use that in RvR on the days TG is booked

G

greatestfarmer

Correction... You might have a much esteemed summit about not farming Issorden on FFA day... Its just this community is one of the most selfish and the cruel I have every experienced, so the kindness inside me and I see from most of it players has vanished into greed and ego tripping.

K

klavrynd

look mom i made a new account just to post crap concerning how i specced my char to farm mobs and get no rvr groups and therefor think i can go farm issorden on ffa day with a chance to ruin an entire raid for tons of people

don't do the crime if you can't do the time

K

klavrynd

Correction... You might have a much esteemed summit about not farming Issorden on FFA day... Its just this community is one of the most selfish and the cruel I have every experienced, so the kindness inside me and I see from most of it players has vanished into greed and ego tripping.

nobody's forcing you to stay, but they might be forcing you to leave if you continue this behaviour

M

Marcus75

Well you (greatestfarmer) seem to have strong opinions on the subject - but why dont you stand behind those opinions with your ingame name? As long as you dont have the guts to do that I dont think many here will take this as anything other than a gutless way to get people even more annoyed.

Z

Zorin-

Most summ sm's have another 50 char that they RvR with and use the sm to farm items for their rvr char. Therefore they farm TG for the same reason as the people in FFA raid. exept you then so I think you should start talking to yourself because none of the other summ sm's will agree with you.

J

Jaem

Its sad that some people treat other realm mates in such away :(

M

mavericky

Its just this community is one of the most selfish and the cruel I have every experienced, so the kindness inside me and I see from most of it players has vanished into greed and ego tripping.

I dont find many people to be that bad, if you treat people well they treat you well, if you act badly then your reputation will follow you and you will get treated badly.
There are many many friendly, chatty and kind people in the game and they vastly outnumber the idiots (of which you find in every place in life, not just here).

You know that farming on a booked day is wrong otherwise you wouldnt be anon, so why do it, you wont have much fun in a MMORPG if no one talks to you.

J

Jaem

He's anon, cause he wanna whine and annoy people, yet not harm a rep if he has one...

N

Nonnier

farming isso on a FFA day is just a dumb arse thing to do, as the strange respawn thingy in TG means that you could wreck around 50 peeps time when they get flattened by mobs while pulling say ozur.

and you excuse the rest of the server for being selfish?

D

Dumle

Cant you people see that he is only Trolling? ;)

He succeeded very well too, got some of you riled up. Im guessing he is posting anon since he is jerking your chain and laughing very hard doing it.
Seen loads of ppl like this on the Ultima boards when I played that ;)

So I say to you greatestfarmer TROLL good try tho :p

M

mavericky

Originally posted by Dumle
Cant you people see that he is only Trolling? ;)

He succeeded very well too, got some of you riled up. Im guessing he is posting anon since he is jerking your chain and laughing very hard doing it.
Seen loads of ppl like this on the Ultima boards when I played that ;)

So I say to you greatestfarmer TROLL good try tho :p

I'm at work and have nothing better to do (alergic to the actual working thing)

D

DaggerElivager

give us your real char name instead of hiding behind an anon alias....oh and quit whineing :D

J

Jenna.

u r sum uberbo1, rly? no? oic..

A

Astraad

Nice self centred post from a guy that rolled a predominantly PvE spec character. The reason u don't get emain groups is probably because ur a jumped-up selfish twat rather than ur char spec. How do u deal with this? by Pulling Issorden knowing full well taht this is gunna cause possible aggro to 50+ ppl who give up 5-6 hours on a Sunday to hunt in TG.

J

j0ff

Originally posted by Astraad
Nice self centred post from a guy that rolled a predominantly PvE spec character. The reason u don't get emain groups is probably because ur a jumped-up selfish twat rather than ur char spec. How do u deal with this? by Pulling Issorden knowing full well taht this is gunna cause possible aggro to 50+ ppl who give up 5-6 hours on a Sunday to hunt in TG.

I am very glad you choose to edit this post, kudos for realizing that your outburst in pm was a little unnecessary. I am fairly sure you know why you were in the wrong if not feel free to pm me on here or in game, or of course you just want to blow of some steam and feel like a good froth at the mouth ^_^

For the record there was no need to remove the names of alts that were there. I am more than happy to post mine, the others are welcome to post there alts names if they wish. SM(Quake) Healer(Ingerlia) anything anybody can get from a /who Tusc. And I'll give you two guesses after doing a /who and getting these classes why am there.

I have nothing to hide hence why I am never anon in TG, if there is a private hunt and I am made aware of a hunt vs. some medium (BW post, Pm, etc)I will log happily, If it's an FFA day again I will not touch a thing in TG.

I'm a reasonable adult and play for nothing more than fun. I am happy to compromise and more than willing to share any and all mobs, dungeons, drops et al.

Anyhoo ramble on I have. My offer still stand Astraad despite the misunderstanding, I don't hold grudges life's too short to hold grudges over a game :p if you need any help, a res, help with a specific mob or tactics for killing them don't hesitate to ask

Am going to refrain from commenting on the initial poster, it speaks for itself and isn't worth the effort to pick apart.

Steve

Edited cos Ms word is the work of the wee man below

Users who are viewing this thread