It's Coming.....

I

icemaiden

I saw something about this on the news briefly this evening, tbh it looks a bit crappy. From what i gather the bloke has to have a set of injections and also hormone implants injected into some part of the body to counter act the loss of sex drive that comes from the injections. All that just seems like a whole lot of hassle compared to just using condoms.
If they made a male 'pill' contraceptive (ie take 1 tablet no injections or implants) i'd make my b/f take it.. atm i'm trying to convince him the snip is a good idea :D

L

leggy

Originally posted by Big G
I'm all for this - condoms are utter piss, get in the way and ditract from the feeling: feels like shagging a welly boot.

Anything that prevents me from dropping the kids off after 3 stokes is genius in my book.

F

FatBusinessman

Additionally, i can get one comfortably over my head.
It disturbs me that you bothered to find that out :uhoh:

S

Sharma

Additionally, i can get one comfortably over my head.

I saw a guy do that at stockton festival, he then proceeded so suck in air through his mouth and blow it out his nose and pump up the condom, very weird i must say.

Was funny though since the kids watching didnt know what the hell it was whereas all the parents simply gawped in horror. :D

F

FatBusinessman

I remember I saw a t-shirt once, with the slogan "Practise safe sex - go f**k yourself" on it.

Made me laugh :)

B

Big G

Originally posted by leggy
Anything that prevents me from dropping the kids off after 3 stokes is genius in my book.

Agreed

It disturbs me that you bothered to find that out

One of those things done as a teenager; "hahah lets buy condoms and put them over our heads"

I know, i know; sad.

G

F

Farsight

Lester, Im getting worried about you.

Is there something you'd like to share with us...? :)

C

Chameleon

Hhmmm it was sounding like a good idea, but injections and then tablets to conteract stuff induced by the injections? No thanks! Too many times do they tell you things are tested, have no side effects, etc, etc ...... until years later when they link it to some horrible condition.

C

Ch3tan

Which is why there is still a lot of testing to go before this is available. Only a small trial has been conducted so far.

W

Wij

Originally posted by leggy

Try to work out the GDP per capita of Chad like the rest of us.

C

Chameleon

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Which is why there is still a lot of testing to go before this is available. Only a small trial has been conducted so far.
Yes but you won't find out the real truth until years after it's been given the go ahead and people start growing an eleventh toe or third ear.

L

L_Plates

I still think its extreme that its an injection and an implant. Women will jump at this but they still only have to swallow a pill or just have an injection.

NOT A BLOODY IMPLANT.

My wife will have to carry on having the jab as im not having F*** All put in me.

W

Will

But the hassle of women saying the pill makes them put on weight...you'll wish she wasn't on it soon.

The jab...I can't remember what the side-effect my other half had with that. But it was bad enough that she stopped having it, despite the total lack of periods. Depression or mood swings, something like that.

W

Will

That's why they give you the testosterone injections. The article said that the two balanced each other out just right.

Then again, no option is going to suit everyone. The more you get though, the better.

L

L_Plates

I meant the wife's sex drive with her injection :D

:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread