It's Coming.....

M

.mef.

one small prick and it's all over.

badum tsch.

W

Will

Seems like a positive step, in my opinion. Lets me make sure I don't have to look after any little Will's for a while.

L

leggy

I'll stick to condoms thanks.

Although this is useful, it still dances around the subject of true safe sex which ,in my mind, is far more important. I feel these methods of contraception are detracting from the obvious problem of STDs.

W

Will

Depends on your situation though, doesn't it? I'm in a long-term relationship...god, I never thought I'd say that, sounds so creepy...and this would be a good option.

W

Wij

Indeed it would. Puts an end to the old "but the pill makes me fat and i'm not shoving a fishing hook in me, johnnies for you !" excuse :)

W

Will

Originally posted by Wij
Indeed it would. Puts an end to the old "but the pill makes me fat and i'm not shoving a fishing hook in me, johnnies for you !" excuse :)
Lol, exactly what I was thinking.

L

leggy

You're assuming that the majority of the population are sensible, well balanced individuals.

A seriously fatal assumption.

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by Will
Depends on your situation though, doesn't it? I'm in a long-term relationship...god, I never thought I'd say that, sounds so creepy...and this would be a good option.

Agreed for those in a long term relationship its good. My wife has had some reactions to the Female equivalent so this maybe an idea :)

O

old.milou

No doubt someone will successfully market a morning-after male pill...

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by ~Lazarus~
i took the other "extreme" option :|

.. something I have been discussing with my wife recently too, but tbh it's pretty daunting. We're in our low 30's atm, so it's very hard to say 'no way' to having a 3rd kid, but at the same time she suffers all the time with side effects of the pill.

Thing that worries me about this new treatment is where they put the bloody injection:eek:

I certainly agree with other views though, that people outside steady relationships, need to seek better protection for themselves, so in the immortal old words:

Don't be daft,
Don't be silly,
Put a condom,
On your willy!!
For teh win!!!

Ok, I added a line to make it more contemporary :eek:

M

Mr^B

Long-term, the best and safest method is using something like "Persona".

Kept me and the misses child-free for 3 years.

Then I went through an Amber light and she was up teh duffé quicker than you can say "ejaculation".

Second one en route after another Amber light shag.

It's pretty damn effective, uses no drugs and you get a green light (literally) for about 2 1/2 weeks a month (once it's sussed your other half's cycles).

Short-term, use a condom or deal with STD's - your choice :\

Mr (amber-gambler) B

L

L_Plates

You only have to worry about STD's if your single. As for me , as i said above im married and very happy.

I know you could say what if we split ( Which i hope never happens ) i will have to go back to bagging.

X

xane

I thought the "Big V" was reversible nowdays anyway.

W

Will

Doctors won't guarantee it. Which is a bit risky, all things considered. Compared to just stopping with the tablets/injections, I know which one I'd rather do.

L

leggy

Originally posted by L_Plates
You only have to worry about STD's if your single

This is the kind of attitude that spreads AIDS. I'm not having a go at you I'm merely putting the argument across for the rubber corner.

Being in a long term relationship puts you in the low risk bracket but at the same time there is no protection against adultery.

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by xane
I thought the "Big V" was reversible nowdays anyway.

Depends how they do it.

If the TIE the "tubes" then its reversible.

if they CUT the tubes, then they say it is NOT reversible.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.milou
No doubt someone will successfully market a morning-after male pill...
I use Neurofen.
oh wait a sec, you mean..

Y

Yoni

I think this is an excellent step forward for those in "Long Term Relationships" however several things come to mind for those singletons out there:

1] What girly in their right mind is going to believe anyone they have met in a club that they are taking some form of contraceptive, you only have to look at the number of blokes who get caught out by this line when they believe us girlies.

2] STDs. It's not a matter of dealing with them. If you contract HIV then it's your friend for life (until they find a cure if they ever do in our lifetimes). Another problematic STD is chlamydia which can lay undetected for years and if left untreated can prevent pregnancy at a later stage in life and if you believe the news it is rife amongst 16 - 25 year olds.

B

Big G

I'm all for this - condoms are utter piss, get in the way and ditract from the feeling: feels like shagging a welly boot.

Additionally, my girlfriend goes off sex completely when she's on the pill.*

*open to bad jokes

G

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by leggy
This is the kind of attitude that spreads AIDS. I'm not having a go at you I'm merely putting the argument across for the rubber corner.

Being in a long term relationship puts you in the low risk bracket but at the same time there is no protection against adultery.

I agree but !!!

Even if i was using a bag with my wife i still have to go commando one time to have kids !!!

So if either of use was carrying a disease it would be passed. So TBH i dont think anyone is ever 100% safe no matter how safe you practice the wonderful art of bonking :)

S

Sar

Bar the wrsetling with my cock trying to fit the fucking thing on (why are they always too fucking small - not a boast, bein blummin serious!) I don't mind pac-a-macs.

Wifelet hates the feel of them though, and nearly refuses to shag me if I insist on wearing one if she's off the pill for any reason (other medication counter-acting the pill etc).

This is a good idea, and one which I'd not mind trying.

B

Big G

Originally posted by Sar
(why are they always too fucking small - not a boast, bein blummin serious!)

They're made to accomodate even the most incredibly hung black men with dicks like a baby's arm holding a tennis ball.

Additionally, i can get one comfortably over my head.

Is your cock bigger than a mans head?!

He who feels the need to boast, n all that.... :rolleyes:

S

Sharma

Where is it injected to?

Not the testicles i hope..

Wouldnt allow anyone with a sharp thing within 3 feet of my nads thanks.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Sharma
Where is it injected to?

Not the testicles i hope..

Wouldnt allow anyone with a sharp thing within 3 feet of my nads thanks.

I would, but only a nurse ;)

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by L_Plates
I agree but !!!

Even if i was using a bag with my wife i still have to go commando one time to have kids !!!

She makes you put a brown paper bag over your face?

L

L_Plates

Correct and hers just incase min falls off :/

I have just seen on the telly that its not just an injection :/

They say the injection fucks up the sex drive in the male so we have to have tablets to boost our drive back up inplanted in our abdomen.

Bollocks to that i say.

A woman on the pill is better than a injection and an implant.

Users who are viewing this thread