It's cold where I live now...

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Heck, they declared state of emergency in Maine www.maine.gov/tools/whatsnew/index.php?topic=Portal+News&id=1269&v=Article two days ago.
-19 degrees Celsisus last time I checked.

Pipes in our house were all frozen up earlier this morning - neighbor fixed it and I've just returned from a celebratory crap. :p
I need to have my car idle for a good 15 minutes every morning before I leave for work otherwise my freaking hands will stick to the steering wheel.

Anyone else freezing to death? ;)

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
It's true we don't know what "really" cold is in the UK.
I remember watching some footage from Stateside, a guy threw a glass of water in the air. Before the water started falling it had formed into tiny ice crystals.

*reminds self not to pee outside in very cold weather*

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Uncle Sick said:
Heck, they declared state of emergency in Maine www.maine.gov/tools/whatsnew/index.php?topic=Portal+News&id=1269&v=Article two days ago.
-19 degrees Celsisus last time I checked.

Pipes in our house were all frozen up earlier this morning - neighbor fixed it and I've just returned from a celebratory crap. :p
I need to have my car idle for a good 15 minutes every morning before I leave for work otherwise my freaking hands will stick to the steering wheel.

Anyone else freezing to death? ;)

That all - over here all i'd do it pull on a jumper over my tee shirt (or opt for a long sleeved shirt)

fecking pansies if you ask me

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe... I still wear shorts when I go outside for a five minute smoke.

My nutsack is chiming like Santa's sled bells when I go upstairs again, though. Scared a racoon on our porch to death last night. :D

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Uncle Sick said:
Hehe... I still wear shorts when I go outside for a five minute smoke.

My nutsack is chiming like Santa's sled bells when I go upstairs again, though. Scared a racoon on our porch to death last night. :D

Where the hell do you live ?

Gray

FH is my second home
gah :( wish i could be in all the snow and ice... its fuckin sunny here where everywhere else is blitzing it down with snow :(

/edit

i think the website in his first post gives that away L ;)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
L_Plates said:
Where the hell do you live ?

Arse-end of space (admittedly, the area is quite beautiful).

Lake Region, Maine/Oz/Land of the Freedom Fries.. halfway between Lewiston and Portland (a one hour drive in good weather, 3-4 in a blizzard) to be more exact. And - no - I am not a fcking yankee. :p

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I went out by the sea today. Got a tan, drank a few ice cold teas.

Another lazy day by the beach.

Cold? What is the meaning of this.....cold? :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Uncle Sick said:
It's cold where I live now...

Not surprising when you're sitting on top of the fekking mountain that is your sig. :eek:

;)

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Uncle Sick said:
Arse-end of space (admittedly, the area is quite beautiful).

Lake Region, Maine/Oz/Land of the Freedom Fries.. halfway between Lewiston and Portland (a one hour drive in good weather, 3-4 in a blizzard) to be more exact. And - no - I am not a fcking yankee. :p

Well im jealous, i want to live somewere that you get to see all the seasons every year. Not like UK when it just pisses it down all the time :/

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Scouse said:
Not surprising when you're sitting on top of the fekking mountain that is your sig. :eek:

;)

*cowers* I know, I know... and if I come up with something witty I shall change it again.

We have a mountain right in front of our house basically - Mount Washington. They really are not very imaginative with names here... Oxford is 20 minutes away, Denmark and Norway about 15 minutes etc. etc. :D

Oh, btw - here is your mountain (Washington, ja!).
mvc-010f.jpg

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Munkey said:
I went out by the sea today. Got a tan, drank a few ice cold teas.

Another lazy day by the beach.

Cold? What is the meaning of this.....cold? :D

The only perk, whilst living in Qatar. :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've got a theory that films with snow in tend to be much better on average than films without.

It's the same with games for me - it's no coincidence that the best tribes, tribes2, Call of Duty, <insertwhatevergameyoueverplayedeverhere> maps all have snow in 'em :)

Or is it just me? :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
There is no such thing as "cold", only inappropriate clothing.

</dad>

j/k ;)

G

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
It was -5 here today, which with our rather considerable windchill works out somewhere between -10 and -13.

Yay for the North Atlantic gales! :)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
*snuggles up to keep tw0g warm and comfy* :p

Oh... happened earlier when I went to buy some food for the weekend at the local, tiny, overprized (no such thing as fixed prizes for anything here) foodstore - anyway - it's so farking cold that the liquid in their sprinkler system froze and the fire alarm went off.

Resulted in a little panic and the local fire department, sheriff etc. heading there at top speed.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Why the land of the freedom fries? why not move south. I wouldn't mind going there on holiday but living? Way too cold :)

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
If it was that cold here id just invest in a snowboard as an alternative mode of transport to walking.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Pfffft Cold Cold I tell the man! You wanna gan with the Toon to Valaranga man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom