It's almost..

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
like the good old days...

Most users ever online was 334, 23rd January 2004 at 03:42 PM.
~Yuckfou~, 'Shy, *Ialkarn, -Freezingwiz-, Adrianicus, Aeis, Alkoran, Alyssania, Amelyn, Animus, Aponcit, Appendix, Archeon, Archon, arctellion, Arus Canus, Asty, Aussie, Azu, Azurat, Ballad, Ballade, bane, BlitheringIdiot, BloodOmen, Bojtyla, Boogyman, Breni, Bure, Burlesk, Calvin, Cami, Carrera, Cdr, cech, ceixava, cenestra, Cheesehound, Chronictank, Chunky, Classified, Coccas, Courtina, Crusadez, Cyan, d34k, Deadmanwalking, Deady, Denisée, Doink-666, doodin, Downanael, Dracona, Dracus, DragonBlade, Drum, duact, dwarfdeep, Edardof, Enli, Ensceptificamuralya, Eroa, errik, Etaew, EuSKALDuN, Farek, fenrisan, Filenotfound, Filrn, flex, Foadon, funczor, fungus, fus, FuzzyLogic, Gargul, Gizor, Glema, Glorien, Golgh, Gombur Glodson, Greenfingers, Grimmy, Hargh, Hiroko, Hobbes, Huntingtons, ibes_aka_nyd, Icebreaker, Ickleevul, Iskander, Ivan, Ixnay, Jonaldo, Jonty, Jox, Jpeg QuickStix, Kalgarn, kee-, Kicks, Killerbee, kostushman, Kreig, Labbe, Lazarus, leggy, Lendamos, lilje, lofff, LordjOX, Lyrre, Madonion, Maeloch, Marrok, Matriarch|Sneakers, Mavl, MesS°, Milky, Mindz, mixan, Mobius, mordia, Murarraan, Nako, Nana, Nebel, Nibbler, Norvindus, nuky, old.griunn, old.Sko, old.Tohtori, Otto, Path, Pazdan, Peaches, Pelinore, Pin, Pitspawn, Powerslave, Prudil, Puppet, Pursuance, Raewyn, rayzor, remi, Rulke, Sandariel, Sar, Sastrecillo, Scooba da Bass, Section, Septina, Serdan, Shanaia, Sharma, Shirel, Shorish, Solid, Sorus, Spooks, Stallion, stighelmer, Stimpy, Summoner, Talyn, Temmie, Thaumond, The-Don, Thire, throdgrain, Tip, Toblerone, Toca, Tom, tRoG, Tusk, Urme the Legend, Vardadringion, Wilddork, Wile E. Coyote, Wmv, Wyleia, xane, XFear, xrn, xxManiacxx, Yaka, Zeelee, Zoia, Zorin, zYnc, [CE]Hjendug, [GOA]Erivoss, ~Latency~

Can't remember BW being this busy in a long time.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
It's because all the DAOC fools that got banned aren't banned here. So they all come flocking back.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
but......can we change the order = I dont want to have to sit beside leggy (he smells)

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm inbetween 2 DAoC players.........help..........me..........

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Cdr said:
I'm inbetween 2 DAoC players.........help..........me..........

might be worse - those above and below might be DAoC too :p

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I know Yuck, a kinder man would of added one of his dearest old friends so as to make him feel special.

I AM SPECIAL!!!

:eek: Wil

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Trem said:
I know Yuck, a kinder man would of added one of his dearest old friends so as to make him feel special.

so....you still wouldn't have appeared then?

Trem

I'm not made of stone you know.:(

*slams door and storms off*

Trem

Hehehe that reminds me. I did some work for this posh bird, I took the stuff round her house that I had done for her, chatted for a while in her (huge)hallway, made my excuses to leave, turned around and entered the toilet, which I swear to god wasn't there when I walked in.

I also did a similar thing yesterday in the newsagents, not into the toilet though, Asked if they had my ciggies, they didn't so I went in a mood turned round and stormed.........into the birthday card/dead end section.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Trem said:
Hehehe that reminds me. I did some work for this posh bird, I took the stuff round her house that I had done for her, chatted for a while in her (huge)hallway, made my excuses to leave, turned around and entered the toilet, which I swear to god wasn't there when I walked in.

must have been talking to her for ages if she managed to get a new toilet installed :)

Trem

No, no, no, no......

....I'm just a fuckwit:(

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Trem said:

I would of entered her shitter too tbh :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Will said:
Being invisible has its advantages. :)

I can see youuuuuuuuu!!! :kissit:

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I can't believe I'm not in that list!

Its outrageous! I'm always logged on at work!!

:(

Trem

I actually think Yuck edited us out of the list because he's jealous of our greatness Dys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom