Items from Newbiespell, or other of my chars?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
omfg>< i can help you get items mate

punish scammers irl with cutting off their balls.

and to goa: stop beeing so damn lazy.. :wanker:

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Newbie, mate, you can have the serpentine hammer np ^^
Ask for Tosen or his mum in Knights of the round Table, we're usually online 24/7, but graduating from college in 3 hours, so I can't get online for the next few hours :> I'll prolly be dead drunk somewhere!

Try sat/sunday

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Tosen said:
Newbie, mate, you can have the serpentine hammer np ^^
Ask for Tosen or his mum in Knights of the round Table, we're usually online 24/7, but graduating from college in 3 hours, so I can't get online for the next few hours :> I'll prolly be dead drunk somewhere!

Try sat/sunday

Got my graduation later today. so gratz to you ;)
It's not serpentine hammer, its the choker :)
Thanks tho

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear about this Newbie it sucks,glad you sorted some of it out.
I can chuck you a LW if you like.

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
when did this happen, talked to you late last night, or wasnt it the real you?

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Razemouze said:
when did this happen, talked to you late last night, or wasnt it the real you?

*thinks* last night, must be two days ago now.. So prolly wasn't me..

Martok

Part of the furniture
if there is anything i can help you farm/buy let me know m8y ill be more then happy to help :fluffle:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys!!

I had my account hacked as well!! Someone has logged in on my main char, Jimmi, and stolen some 30-50ish plats, my tradeable jewelry and parts of my SC suit. The hacker has replaced most of my jewelry with rogs/crap and put all my unlvl'ed artis on my toon. Also my houses on alb/exc and mid/pryd has been sold.

I rightnow'ed it... still waiting for an answer. Do you know if they're gonna tell me the name of the hacker/scammer acc? The name of whoever the items / cash was xfered to?

Regards,

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmi said:
Hey guys!!

I had my account hacked as well!! Someone has logged in on my main char, Jimmi, and stolen some 30-50ish plats, my tradeable jewelry and parts of my SC suit. The hacker has replaced most of my jewelry with rogs/crap and put all my unlvl'ed artis on my toon. Also my houses on alb/exc and mid/pryd has been sold.

I rightnow'ed it... still waiting for an answer. Do you know if they're gonna tell me the name of the hacker/scammer acc? The name of whoever the items / cash was xfered to?

Regards,
Don't care bout silly 12 y/o mids tho :<

S

Shazzbot

Just finished reading all this lot hope you guys get everything straightened out...

just wondering tho, how are you meant to safe-guard your account (not that I have anything worth stealing tho :p) I know that your not suppose to give out you Subsrciption or game passwords - or even trade accounts what else should I do to protect myself?

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
You protect yourself by; as you said, not giving away password, trading etc, but also by not keeping your details in your computer or a hotmail account, for example, the best thing is to write them down or just know them by heart. Nothing more you can do really, then there could be spyware on your pc that get these details, so run a spyware check every now and again.

Mufasa

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Hey guys!!

Regards,

Not sure about in your case m8, but when my house access got messed up after a patch and Limpit stole all my stuff they sent me logs of it so maybe.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
gimmeh a shout newb, proberly got shed loads kicking about tbh. currently mainly on Styix or on main Nailez .

nerf goa tbh. /me sets the ickle annoying banshee zerg into goa offices

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Nailez said:
gimmeh a shout newb, proberly got shed loads kicking about tbh. currently mainly on Styix or on main Nailez .

nerf goa tbh. /me sets the ickle annoying banshee zerg into goa offices

/me slaps everyone reading this post and not reading the date it was posted!!

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks all :)

I'm still missing an immolated ring on the sorc, but then im all set again.

Special thanks to:
Graendel - who supplied a Bracer of Heavenly Bodies
Tosen - who gave me Soot stained boots, 5p and alot of water pots :p
Martok - For 3p and not buying the Feathered Wrap i was about to buy
Galalissa - 5p, they really helped
Smellysox - For crafting me a new LW heater
Raze - For selling me a Feathered Wrap :p
Wisteria - For giving me a Ring of the Torrent

And ofcourse all those who pm'ed me etc, thanks for your help :)

PS: if any1 can help me farm immolated, or have one they dont need, it would be ace..

Jjuraa

Banned
im sorry to hear about what happened mate.. but is there any reason to slate GOA? sounds to me like theyve already been damn helpful. youve got your chars and artifacts restored, which is more that a lot of other people have gotten..

now im not saying it was your fault you got hacked (unless youve been loaning out your account details) but theres no reason to slander GOA when theyve spent time and effort going through logs to restore your stuff

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, it's not me who's slandering them.. It's the people who replied here :p

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
will help u farm 1.1 over the weekend if ya want. Me nd me m8s used to farm it with a sala a cleric and me icer so should b easy if we get enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom