Items from Newbiespell, or other of my chars?

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday someone hacked their way onto my acc, and deleted all my chars.
I have allready used right-now, but I'd like to know, if any1 received any items/money/etc from any of my chars?

Hopefully right-now can solve it, but if they can't, I won't come back..

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Oh no! :eek6: We were already missing you last night! Hope things turn out ok :(

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
you prolly wont get your items back.
all they can do is see who hacked your acc
dont think they will bring your items / money back iam afraid

Tosen

Part of the furniture
They can tell you who received items from your chars, not who hacked it...
I've tried the same thing :) Someone hacked my account (account has full acces or mansion villa house and everything in there), and all he took was ~400 dia seals >.< ?!?!?! Hello mr. stupid, well hello there mr. lucky!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Hope you get this sorted matey - at least we have some decent mod's here who can help out in some way, even if Shitenow can't.

They'll be able to at least restore your toons, then you can start taking inventory and see what your missing.

Once you get your toons back, let us know whats gone and then we can set about keeping an ear open for stuff

chin up matey, could be worse - you could've logged out, gone to bed, woken up in a bath of ice, your kidneys stolen... :eek:

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
that sucks :(

afaik rightnow can restore the characters at the point they were deleted and can check server logs to see who your items were transferred to but they can't give back any items that were transferred :(

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
xanir: Depends, maybe they can give some items back, maybe they can't. But the items that cannot be traded or replaced can be restored, and GOA can take action against the person who hacked the account. But they can't protect your PC from malware, that is your responsibility.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
If the account has been hacked the i belive that goa will replace all items and characters.

But dnt take my word on it mate as it is Goa after all!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
they dont replace items/money lost normally just get the char back.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
I spoke to your toon Newbiespell last night around 18.30 gmt

The player online claimed to be your friend and told me you were doing something else (when you were supposed to join the fixed xp group)

He refered to you as 'she' and I believe he was in TOA somewhere before he went anon.

dont know if this helps you, but good luck recovering

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Crap that sux hope Goa catch the twat and flame him on FH if u do newbie , hop e u get all ure stuff back etc nice players dont deserve this and ppl that do need insta banned for life + 25 yrs :<

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for your concern all, it seems rightnow, working a bit slow atm, so im prolly missing the ml6 raid ><
Hope they have it fixed be4 thursday..

DavidH

Part of the furniture
That sucks Newbie :( I sure hope they can restore everything. Friend of mine deleted his paladin because he wanted to stop playing. But RightNow'ed it to get it back, and he did. Problem is that in many cases, they aren't able to restore the artifacts, and its impossible to get them again because the completed quests will be there.

Crossing my fingers for you. Hopefully GOA are able to do a 100% restore of your account. :fluffle:

Corran

Part of the furniture
They can delete the quest from your list i believe to enable you to do it again in extreme cases.

Newbie... i dont really know you but leave a list of exactly what was taken and whom it was traded to etc (most likely a unguilded /lvl character that then passed them on again tbh)

If any items on your list i got or able to get and dont need i see what i can do about getting them to you

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

:< sorry to hear about this matey, hope they can sort it all out...

what is it lately with fucking little twats with nothing better to do than fuck peoples accounts up! thats 2 in the space or 1-2weeks

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, chars restored, im missing everything of value..
Which is 10p'ish, Feathered Wrap, Immolated Ring, Torrent Ring, Bracer of Heavenly Bodies and Serpentine choker.. That's only from sorc ><

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Newbie, thats such BS, I hope whoever did it has a nasty accident with a barge pole whilst bending over, or some such! PM me in game anytime you need help and I'll make dontations, as soon as I have my AT you can have any cash I have spare m8.

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Ok if any1 have any of the following items laying around and wanna help me out please say so, I will be sooo thankfull:
Feathered Wrap, Serpentine Choker, Ring of the Torrent, Immolated Ring, Soot stained boots, Hauberk of Vagaries, Morai's Locket, some chain pants (ml3.10 drop i think), Zahur's Cloak, LW heater..

Thanks all for your kindness, I'm not asking for anything, but would be really helpfull if any1 had any of those and dont need them..

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Newbiespell said:
Yesterday someone hacked their way onto my acc, and deleted all my chars.
I have allready used right-now, but I'd like to know, if any1 received any items/money/etc from any of my chars?

Hopefully right-now can solve it, but if they can't, I won't come back..
Aw newbie ;(
danmrman said:
If the account has been hacked the i belive that goa will replace all items and characters.

But dnt take my word on it mate as it is Goa after all!
Never seen goa replace items before, even if the owner isn't to blame. Seems to be something in their policy, even tho it's hardly fair, but hey... -.-

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Newbiespell said:
Feathered Wrap, Serpentine Choker, Ring of the Torrent, Immolated Ring, Soot stained boots, Hauberk of Vagaries, Morai's Locket, some chain pants (ml3.10 drop i think), Zahur's Cloak, LW heater..

Bah I deleted two Serpentine Chokers yesterday. Will see if I can get another. The Locket I already have somewhere.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Let's be honest, GoA could go thru logs, find which toon the items were given/traded to, find that account, even if the toon is deleted, and then take action against person/persons involved.
But as usual thats too much bother, it'll be 'well you should've safeguarded yourself'.
Imo punish the people resposible so everyone knows it wont be tolerated!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Newb...

I believe I have a ring of torrent & a bracer of heavenly bodies on my CM somewhere...

If you've not got anything sorted, give me a poke online (as Wisty)

*IF* I still have them, they've not sold and you need them, I'll throw them your way...

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
New mail from goa ><, they restored some of the money which was taken, they cant restore/give me back any items ..

Aeva

Banned
Good news newbie, but I still think it sucks that alot of things were taken from you, PM me ingame if you need help with anything

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Got like 3-4p atm.. Any help is appretiated, Graendel allready been very helpfull, thanks m8 :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
tbh m8, contact goa and say as they cant replace items, you want the value of them in money, like if you had CS. you want the arti value+ the 3 scrolls value= you will end up with alot P . but if you have to start from 4 P it will take ages.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
tbh m8, contact goa and say as they cant replace items, you want the value of them in money, like if you had CS. you want the arti value+ the 3 scrolls value= you will end up with alot P . but if you have to start from 4 P it will take ages.
That's never gonna happen ;/

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

i believe all her artis have been restored (thank god as she had GoV!) which is a start at least. i know all guildies will more than happy to help out getting the items missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom