News It pays to wank

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
From 1st April 2012, men who choose to become sperm donors will be paid £35 per sperm donation. Previously men could not receive payment for donating sperm, but could be paid up to £250 to cover expenses and loss of earnings.

So, if you're short of cash, you know what to do (if not, Google it)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Interesting. I wonder if there is a limit, because i could easily knock one out every hour and double my wage.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Still pointless until they revoke the law saying kids can rock up to you and go "hi I'm yours!" 20 years later.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There are obviously limits. Otherwise no one would ever work (in the traditional sense).

10 visits a day (say)...£350 a day, 5 days a week....thats £1750 a week. Weekends off to stick the old badger in an ice bath and eat vast quantities of oranges & Vit C supplements.

rynnor

Rockhound
Lamp said:
There are obviously limits. Otherwise no one would ever work (in the traditional sense).

10 visits a day (say)...£350 a day, 5 days a week....thats £1750 a week. Weekends off to stick the old badger in an ice bath and eat vast quantities of oranges & Vit C supplements.

Isnt it Zinc that it depletes?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No idea. I've always found 5 or 6 oranges or satsumas revitalises me back into a heavy repeater.

(I think there's zinc in oranges, not sure....perhaps one of the house resident internet worms can confirm)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh, i'd never donate sperm tbh :p the thought of some random turning up 16-20 years later looking for his/her real daddy makes me weep inside abit.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Always keep a jar of nabbings by your front door. If they turn up, throw it over them "Here's your brothers & sisters too. Now feck off"

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
When i think of the money i have let slip through my fingers over the years.....

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Isnt it Zinc that it depletes?

Zinc is the winner for sperm, taking zinc regular is great for the skin, and it also increases the amount of sperm produced and it's quality! Folic acid also increases sperm amount!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Thanks, i'm here all week....try the veal

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Still pointless until they revoke the law saying kids can rock up to you and go "hi I'm yours!" 20 years later.
Then you can say ah, yes, I remember you, Spartacus, Series 2, Episode 3 I think, man, those tits were good.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Killer pair of tits in episode 1 of Magic City as well! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So now i could get PAID for spreading my genes acros the world?

You hear that boys? We're getting a new deathray this week!

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Unfortunately they will only let you donate x amount because of the tiny probability that two of your doner kids hook up.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
jizz.gif

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I understand what you mean - I'd just never heard the term before.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Unfortunately they will only let you donate x amount because of the tiny probability that two of your doner kids hook up.
try different collection banks hehe
rotate as you go :p

opticle

Part of the furniture
Fairly sure you're not supposed to donate if you've recently spaffed within the last X hours - due to reduced sperm count etc.

Still, difficult for them to control for that and awesome :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Are they opening up under the name 'Splashconvertors'?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Cash4Jizz

"Simply jizz in the envelope provided, send it right to us and Wij will use his mouth to suck all the sperm out of the envelope, lather it onto a baster and shove it right up in a waiting mother."

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol jizz in an envelope, reminds me of that old Lee Evans joke

"I'm sick of this bloody junk mail, I should just shit in an envelope and send it to them... you send me some of your shit I'll send you some of mine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom