News Islamification of Britain

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My point is that any person that is a threat to free living should be considered harmful.

Yeap, key word on person.

I do agree that if you pay to the church for being a christian, you're being a bit silly.

If you pay to the church for the work they do in the community, like feed the poor etc, then it's a-ok, but paying for heaven is silly.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Interesting that the Scottish bag handler who headbutted the terrorist is
now a comedian.
John Smeaton

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I bet he has them rolling in the aisles! It will take a while to get round the whole of the audience mind.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I'm stock piling weapons for the inevitable first atheist vs Islamic war...

The atheists will of course have superior weaponry and armour which the Islamics fight with pure grit and zealous determination combined with guerilla warfare.

In AvI II the atheists nuke Britain and move to Australia when only after 100 years they return to Britain to find mutated Islamics who have built a primitive civilisation of only mosques and have a complex caste system based on their abilities inherited by the mutation.

There will be the most abundant caste of 'Soldiers of Islam' who have tiny brains, superhuman strength and biological explosive sack which replaces their stomach.

A secondary caste of rat like individuals, 'The Saviours of Islam' who can defecate roadside IEDs while praying in the direction of Mecca. They are as abundant as the soldiers, but more respected as their excretions are highly prized.

The third caste of 'Preachers of Islam', who wear beards that cover their entire bodies and sits at the top of their head is a spectacular turban hiding the 'Third Eye of Islam' which provides them with the power of foresight. They sit in the top of great bell towers, chanting at the clouds, conjuring the great 'Rains of Islam' which instil reach and religious ferver into the lower castes.

The final highest caste is the 'Virgin's of Islam'. They are mysterious and are enshrouded by a black veil of smoke and mist, they have no physical form and cannot be destroyed this also has the consequence that they are unable to copulate which is why they are virgins. The virgins are extremely intelligent and have great psychic abilities. Whoever dare disobeys the will of the virgins will be turned into the Christians, and will no longer receive their 40 virgins in heaven.

Because the males of the mutant Islamic race are unable to enter into coitus with the females, to reproduce the lower castes must sodomise each other, which is a hideous act that can take up to 48 hours of rectal pummelling.

The atheists go back to Australia, build great city ships and fly to another solar system where they can live in peace, with love, harmony, non-addictive recreational drugs and casual sex with contraception.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I will order 2 copies now, it sounds like a great game! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom