Is this really what DAOC has turned into?

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
oh please >< i've played cs for 5ish years.. never played "serious" or something, just played with mates to have fun.. and i've never even tested cheat for cs or daoc. So it's pure BS that evryone that plays cs cheats -.-

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Sounds like a CS kiddie to me.

..that's just plain stupid.. I like playing daoc, but playing a cs game from time to time is fun aswell, nothing wrong with that.

Befor you post stuff about how other people are, try not to generalize everyone..

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
At one point he does "accuse" you of being "only" rr2 - says all i need to know about him really. His life is so lacking in anything of any substance that he not only considers RR to relate directly to real life social standing, he needs to cheat to get to a place that thousands and thousands have achieved WITHOUT cheating.

He speaks like it's bizarre that he's met someone who doesn't use radar which is equally sad and reflects the company he keeps in game.

It would be good if all the MMO providers could get this guys IP and pass it around - if he cheats in this i wouldn't doubt he'll cheat in every game he plays...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
..that's just plain stupid.. I like playing daoc, but playing a cs game from time to time is fun aswell, nothing wrong with that.

Befor you post stuff about how other people are, try not to generalize everyone..

CS was a great game until it went "public" and all the kiddies with the "1337" language started playing.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
AngelHeal said:

Just accept it, the majority of CS players are immature kids with huge chips on their shoulders. If you feel offended by Mani's reply, perhaps it is because it rings far too close to home for comfort?

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Ok help me out here but since when is mIrc part of the Daoc Community? And why didnt I get that memo *sulks*

:twak: stop picking on people for playing CS! no I dont play it and I probably wont but saying CS players are all kids is like saying DaoC gamers are : Loot whoring radar watching Luri bashing cyber humping glue sniffing tossers with only one reason to live and that is to turn on PC and in a pixel form slap the crap out of another pixel form and feel GOOD about it. Which MOST of us are but not all of us.

Throwing rocks is fun until the other side finds bigger rocks =/

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Just accept it, the majority of CS players are immature kids with huge chips on their shoulders. If you feel offended by Mani's reply, perhaps it is because it rings far too close to home for comfort?

lol, why said I felt offended by Mani's reply? Just saying there are also nice people playing CS, and that not everyone is a CS kiddie.

<random fh poster> well you sure are angelheal!!!11

Well, in a random cs game, there is less crying then in a random daoc night:p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

You stereotype way too much :p

Some are kids, although I don't know what age limits are defined as. I'm guessing since kids can mean children, you mean 0-12 years, in which case I would disagree. CS is played by all ranges, kids, a lot of teenagers, quite a lot of young adults and a small number of older middle-aged people.

Ofcourse, recently I think the number of kids has gone down because of the CD-key crack-down. I stopped playing because I couldn't be arsed to spend 10 quid at the time. Ahhh the joys of CS.

Also, not all CS players cheat. If you've been good enough to play or practice with a league clan, they will not cheat. But sure, if you go to the basic servers full of new players using blatant cheats then what do you expect? More stereotyping there. I played CS/TFC from roughly YR 5-6 (I remember rushing home to get a good 20-30 mins on it before my bro got in - back in the days) and I have never touched a cheat. That applies to the people who played it with me.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
Turgon

And yes, he seemed very fishy :p

He killed me ALOT on my animist - never killed me 'odd' places tho :p Always came out of the blue and instapooned me... But the again, he's a skald, he's supposed to be all over the place :p

Mmm, Turgon was fantastic

Handsome too

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
played 5vs5 counter-strike on a local lan once. (think it was pre-retail.)

someone shared a speedhack to all of us.
so everyone was using this speedhack just to mess arround.
so funny 10 ppl rushing so fast trough the map trying to kill eachother :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
adoNix said:
oh please >< i've played cs for 5ish years.. never played "serious" or something, just played with mates to have fun.. and i've never even tested cheat for cs or daoc. So it's pure BS that evryone that plays cs cheats -.-

Liar! :p

I play CS sometimes too... I don't cheat. Less generalization of CS = Kiddies.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Rulke said:
Mmm, Turgon was fantastic

Handsome too

Hm dwarf meets man... your baby would be ugly :p

/offtopic: Turgon was in Aesir's Blade, right?

X

xGenocidex

heh :/ pretty lame... i've noticed alot of american players turning upto the euro servers... to be fair i bet theres the hand full that is decent players and don't use radar... i bet the other 10 hand fulls are complete twats and use it tho :/ ah well they will soon learn euro gm's are alot stricter than usa ones :p my mate got banned on camlann for being "Accused" of using radar no proof was ever given and i know fine well he didn't :p

MaCaBr3

Banned
p0x said:
*lalala bs*

Is this really what the game has turned into nowadays? I remember seeing a lot of bullcrap like this on the US servers, but now on EU too? What happened to all the nice people? :/ /cry

U seem surprised.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
if u guys look at some of the vids that healers, bard, sorcs post on VN boards (especially healers) u will see like a vid of rr11 healer... ppl say omg u play good... god fights etc.... then u think lets dl... u dl and start to watch ... dude useing radar and posting it on public boards.... thats like wtf.

US players have accepted radar as a thing u need it seems.

and for CS.... played it for 4 years semi pro (means i earned lil bit of money going to competitions) and i still play some days if im really bored :p

now does it me make a cheater? i have never cheated in a online game and i rarely do on singel player games too :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
heh :/ pretty lame... i've noticed alot of american players turning upto the euro servers... to be fair i bet theres the hand full that is decent players and don't use radar... i bet the other 10 hand fulls are complete twats and use it tho :/ ah well they will soon learn euro gm's are alot stricter than usa ones :p my mate got banned on camlann for being "Accused" of using radar no proof was ever given and i know fine well he didn't :p

they dont ban on accusation. they only start u observe u and if u use a hack... u will get banned....

DarkSnaker

Fledgling Freddie
p0x said:
Is this really what the game has turned into nowadays? I remember seeing a lot of bullcrap like this on the US servers, but now on EU too? What happened to all the nice people? :/ /cry

< here they are :fluffle:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Atleast Americans dont hide the fact they use it. like euros do :p

Remmber this certain Bard on Lamorak. he was a very good bard actually. and grouped with him a few times then he like pressed SoS over a hill and we sosed straight into a group mez them and beat em flat.

Nedless to say I didnt play with him any more times. Cheating is the suck.

Many funny threads about Radar where US vs EU fight on vn.

retarded fucks those cheaters

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
And now p0x is anime addicted he doesnt even have time to play Lula3D with me =/

/fluffles p0x and sf :worthy:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Finns are the worst cheaters of all anyway. ;<~

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Some people get accused for radar and some people like me get accused for having "Master of Avoidance5" ;(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom