Is this Rape?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not sure how that relates to what I said on the matter?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Makes me laugh reading all these "Fake" rape stories all they're doing is making it harder for woman that have actually been raped to report it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Makes me laugh reading all these "Fake" rape stories all they're doing is making it harder for woman that have actually been raped to report it.

If the standards, time and effort put into dealing with rape victims, or any victims, is lowered due to "fake" rape cases, it's more of a funding fault.

Hell, don't think anyone of at least some moral fiber would mind a .5% tax increase to solve even 1 more case and get people justice.

tierk

Part of the furniture
If the standards, time and effort put into dealing with rape victims, or any victims, is lowered due to "fake" rape cases, it's more of a funding fault.

Hell, don't think anyone of at least some moral fiber would mind a .5% tax increase to solve even 1 more case and get people justice.

Rapists should be killed outright, well depending on the definition of rape, i wouldnt like to take my chances using an Israeli definition!! :p

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Rapists should be killed outright, well depending on the definition of rape, i wouldnt like to take my chances using an Israeli definition!! :p

Really? So a 15 year old boy that has sex with a 15 year old girl should be killed?

Or how about a bloke that has sex with someone over the age of 16 but she then says she didn't want too after the fact (both drunk etc etc) and the bloke is found guilty?

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I'd like to point out the fact I'm not belittling rape - it's abhorrent.

However, there are (aren't there always) cases where death proves that even having that punishment there means Justice is screwed up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Quite, which brings into question the wrongfully accused. There are so many noon-100% sure cases, on all areas, that i don't particulary agree with the death penalty. Even on the off-chance of the justice system executing 1 innocent person a year, it makes the justice system as guilty of murder.

Even in cases that are 100% sure, i still prefer a jail setence, life for example, because that is a punishment,m death sentence is a ticket out.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Really? So a 15 year old boy that has sex with a 15 year old girl should be killed?

Or how about a bloke that has sex with someone over the age of 16 but she then says she didn't want too after the fact (both drunk etc etc) and the bloke is found guilty?

Sounds like someone had some bad experiences!! :p

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Sounds like someone had some bad experiences!! :p

Not personally but I'm sure people in that situation would agree it was a bad experience.

Thankfully when I was a wee lad the girls I hung out with were all older ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom