Is this Rape?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Just read this and all i can say is :lol:

Israel jails Arab for 'deceit rape' - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Can it really be considered rape?

So the dirty little hussy gives it up within 3 mins of meeting this guy and then cries rape because he was not Jewish?? I mean seriously this is just silly.

I know i have lied to woman loads of times to get a shag, hell i have been a Pilot, a Doctor, Italian, Greek, a Policeman, a Fireman, a Widower, Single Parent, Photographer even a Postman - well actually i was really a postman!! :) - to get a a shag, so i should be locked up for rape????

Poor guy.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Ive even pulled the "im gay but your giving me confusing thoughts" to shag a bird haha

Ezteq

Queen of OT

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Or those birds that use chicken fillets. I hate those things, be proud of what you've got. Dont stuff

You dont see me sticking a sock down my pants do you?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Or those birds that use chicken fillets. I hate those things, be proud of what you've got. Dont stuff

You dont see me sticking a sock down my pants do you?

Fucking hate that.... I'm a tit guy and there is no worse sin than pretending you have something you don't!!!!!!!!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's an option for the judges under Isreali law. While I see how it could be considered rape (the example given from the US, where he pretended to be his brother to shag his girlfriend), it's a dangerously vague law, and the race aspect really does not help.

In this case, I think it's quite clear she was not after a relationship, so what he represented himself as is a moot point.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Just wondering if the shoe was on the other foot, how that would turn out.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I wouldnt care if some bird turned round and said to me, actually im not a jew

Ezteq

Queen of OT

he probably would still of got found out, the gal would have said "yeah it's that arab looking at 'properties to rent in Golders Green' with his shoes on the wrong feet...him over there!"

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ezteq again.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

They would probably throw it.

Aaaaanyway :p...telling your X, in western countries, and getting laid isn't rape, withhout taking into consideration twins etc etc.

That being said, it MIGHT be over there so if it is classified by local law as such, it is rape. Don't have to agree with it, but more then often even on these forums use the "when in rome" example when talking of muslims living in the UK. Tit for tat and Tat likes the tit.

One could compare it to someone claiming to gather money for a charity(far fetched, bet someone could come up with better) under false pretence. Here the money being sex, and the charity claim being claim of persona.

Afterall the court did agree it's not forced rape, but a deceipt rape.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ez, if i violated you without you ever knowing about it (in your sleep) would it be classified as rape? :ninja: Ninja rape maybe?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Id say yes, your still doing without consent even if they never find out

Now if you were asleep too and done it in your sleep is that rape? cause your not conciously doing anything wrong

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ez, if i violated you without you ever knowing about it (in your sleep) would it be classified as rape? :ninja: Ninja rape maybe?

lol what are you a Borrower or something? If you manage to violate me without waking me up (no roofies!) then fair play, just leave me a cuppa tea before your go.

if I wake up tomorrow morning with a cup of tea next to me I'm going to be mighty surprised rofl.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
lol what are you a Borrower or something?

More like a Taker and leave back:er without the person noticing. Well, i´ll be ready with that cup of tea if you happen to wake up... "here's your tea, i´ll be off then"

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
You want to be like the Milk Tray man. Leave her a note then stand by the window waiting for her to wake then leave as she spots you. Girls love all that mystery

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You want to be like the Milk Tray man. Leave her a note then stand by the window waiting for her to wake then leave as she spots you. Girls love all that mystery

It's clearly why breaking and entering is such a highly subscribed profession.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
More like a Taker and leave back:er without the person noticing. Well, i´ll be ready with that cup of tea if you happen to wake up... "here's your tea, i´ll be off then"

you do realse that from now on whenever I think of you I'm going to be picturing a Goblin Teasmade™ with an erection??

[edit: go on, someone photoshop one for his avatar]

tierk

Part of the furniture
OK let me clarify. What if it was a Jewish guy that had pulled that stunt on an Arab woman?

What would be the result?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well obviously not the same, it's a Jewish country, involved in a bitter territorial dispute with Arabs. This kind of ignorance and religiously motivated idiocy is a problem for most of the middle east.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
OK let me clarify. What if it was a Jewish guy that had pulled that stunt on an Arab woman?

What would be the result?

Is this about race or misrepresentation though? I mean they arrested him for misrepresentation so what are the Arab laws for that kind of thing? I barely know enough about English law (and tbh that seems so contrary and perverse that I daren't bother trying to get to grips with any other country) to actually comment seriously on this.

Whoever did it though if a woman consents to have sex and then changes her mind not because the man took her by force, that's not actually rape...it's shitty and all but it is not a rape.

I mean what if a woman only slept with a guy because she thought he was a millionare, finds out he's not then cries rape, where would they draw the line and actually tell the woman to take responsibility for her actions (I think it's quite hard for someone to sustain a fabrication, so the woman must have just had this as a one night stand).

To take it further, what if a guy pulls a blonde in the pub takes her home does the deed and in the morning spots she actually a brunette! Could he sure for misrepresentation?

georgie

FH is my second home
How about she puts it down to experience and decides not to be so quick to hop into the sack with men she doesn't really know in future.
God forbid people should take any personal responsibility nowadays. :rolleyes:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
It's an option for the judges under Isreali law. While I see how it could be considered rape (the example given from the US, where he pretended to be his brother to shag his girlfriend), it's a dangerously vague law, and the race aspect really does not help.

In this case, I think it's quite clear she was not after a relationship, so what he represented himself as is a moot point.
so now every israeli woman can go out and have sex with an arab, then tell the judge he said he was jewish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom