Is this acceptable?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I know it's a bit of a shock. Relax, it will pass. Have a cuppa!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
you could always use the rule of "if it moves fuck it"..."if it doesn't move fuck it anyway"

:)
My type of quote.

As long as it is warmblooded my motto "Any hole is a goal" stands!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hah, if I started seeing you, and then discovered you were covertly sliding your dangleys into another woman, but it was okay because I hadn't yet stumbled across the secret password of [fourteen year old at the disco]Will you go out with me[/fourteen year old at the disco] then I would poo in your cupboard and leave.

But hey, maybe I'm just an angry woman, and other girls would be delighted.
Hmm, my best mate once tried to get both dangleys inside his bird. He only managed 1 bollock until he screamed in pain.

I wonder if it is actually possible? Anyone?

taB

Part of the furniture
a. If there's the potential for really liking one of them get shot of the other straight away.

b. Play it along, decide you really like one, the other will fuck that up somehow, when you least expect it.

c. If you don't forsee a long relationship with either and you are the type of person who is indifferent about how they might feel about this then go for it.

Here's an idea for you, why not consider how the person you are "dating" would feel if they found out the true situation. Would one learning about the other cause a problem, if so then solve it before it can become a problem.

Ben.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Hmm, my best mate once tried to get both dangleys inside his bird. He only managed 1 bollock until he screamed in pain.

I wonder if it is actually possible? Anyone?

I could get my mountain bike in Samm since she had our son.

*prays Samm never reads this*

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Seriously every other person that posts in general is a mod :|

*lets not insult our neighbors please, even if some of them are french :)*

See I can make sweeping generalisations too. Just cos I've got a big parka and ride a scooter doesn't mean I'm a fucking Mod OK???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom