Is this acceptable?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
To see/date two people at once until one of them says "i want to be boyfriend/girlfriend" or "i want this to be more serious" ?

If you're merely "dating" or "seeing" someone else, are there rules?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
The ONLY rule you should be thinking of is the spitroast rule.

You are young, fuck it, see 7 ladies if you want, I personally could never do that due to me not being arsed.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I think you have to be officially seeing (Bf/Gf) someone for you to be classified as cheating.

If you're just sort of in an open relationship, I wouldn't say there were rules, more etiquette.

old.user4556

Ah I see, so you think it's wrong Trem?

I'm just unsure and this discussions came up at work. What about dating websites? Surely one can't exclusively date on a dating website?

Where's the line?

old.user4556

I think you have to be officially seeing (Bf/Gf) someone for you to be classified as cheating.

Well that's my opinion, but i dunno if that's a particularly male opinion. Unless you're in a committed relationship, I think it's fair game. However I feel very strongly that once in a committed relationship that there is noone else in the picture.

Personally I wanna screw TdC regularly and Trem on the side, but that's me.

Trem

Personally I wanna screw TdC regularly and Trem on the side, but that's me.

Pfft I should so be ahead of Teedles, he runs out of steam after 4 thrusts.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If its fine with both sides then do whatever you like, when He/She turns around and says they want an exclusive relationship either do so or get rid of them If you like the person that much i am sure you will be willing to stay exclusive.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's lies. I can go for frigging miles and have the staying power of a wild stallion :eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are completely right Teedles! Most men would indeed pale to insignificance beside your vast stamina!

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
you could always use the rule of "if it moves fuck it"..."if it doesn't move fuck it anyway"

:)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Can't see any problems to be honest, just don't tell them about each other. My only issue is the fact there's only two of them. That's just lacking ambition :)

Tilda

I draw the line personally between dating and seeing.
If I'm seeing someone, i'll probably do it just with that one person, and I wouldn't like them seeing someone else behind my back.
While you're still at the dating stage, I think its probably ok to have multiple dates going on.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i think its fine untill one of you asks the other if you are commited.

happend to me recently. i met some girl while i was working, got her number and went out on a 'date'. we went out on another one then a few days later i got a message asking if we were "together". i was obviously quite scared by this and promptly told her NO. then i didnt speak to her for 2.5 weeks and she text me while i was on holiday asking if i was back.

thank fuck she doesnt know where i live, stalkers are scary :(

Damini

Part of the furniture
Hah, if I started seeing you, and then discovered you were covertly sliding your dangleys into another woman, but it was okay because I hadn't yet stumbled across the secret password of [fourteen year old at the disco]Will you go out with me[/fourteen year old at the disco] then I would poo in your cupboard and leave.

But hey, maybe I'm just an angry woman, and other girls would be delighted.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The issue of this is quite complicated, since people(no offense, but women in particular) several stages of being together.

Dating, seeing eachother, exclusive, this and that.

I once had a girl almost bite my head off because i mentioned in a bar discussion, when someone asked if we are together, that "Yes we are."

She thought we were only seeing/dating.

It's a personal, individual thing and the best thing to do is to talk about it, as is with all things.

mank!

Part of the furniture
i wouldn't do it because i think it's a bit harsh. but then i'm a big softie

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To see/date two people at once until one of them says "i want to be boyfriend/girlfriend" or "i want this to be more serious" ?

If you're merely "dating" or "seeing" someone else, are there rules?

That's the American view. It's accepted for men over there to date as many women as they like at the same time.

Personally, I think only selfish ***** do it. But that's just me :)

If you're looking for a more serious reason why I think it's wrong then it's because it commoditizes women (amongst other things).

I would poo in your cupboard and leave.

Seems fair to me :)

Flip it around to get a different perspective.

How do you feel when you find out that the bird you quite liked has actually been getting the shaft from 3 other guys that week? (Hopefully none of them your brother or best mate).

Apart from the fact that I don't like stirring porridge, or feeling like a throwaway commodity, I have always found that women who act this way are emotionally broken.

Evidence?

I once had a girl almost bite my head off because i mentioned in a bar discussion, when someone asked if we are together, that "Yes we are."

She thought we were only seeing/dating.

If she did nearly bite your head off for such a small and inconsequential verbal mishap then that shows you how much value she attributed to your feelings. That's possibly because if you objected she could be bouncing on someone else's in 5 seconds flat and she knew it?

Looks like you walked away from a high-maintenance nightmare. :)

Still. I wish I'd boned more women :(

Trem

Still. I wish I'd boned more women :(

Exactly.

Will we lie on our death beds wishing we had been faithful or wishing we had boned more womens?

It isn't for me but it is for other people. Horses for courses tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Will we lie on our death beds wishing we had been faithful or wishing we had boned more womens?

I don't know.

If I'd done it a lot I can imagine that I'd have problems forming lasting relationships, because halfway through any argument I'd be thinking man it's so easy to find a replacement...

It's probably a small part of the reason why half of marriages are failing nowadays? (Not that I believe in marriage anyway)

Who can tell. :)

old.user4556

Ah hah, but I wouldn't have sex with someone i was "seeing".

Perhaps "seeing" someone is a vague term?

Personally, i wouldn't be having regular sex (unless it's a fuck buddy) with someone I was "seeing" (to answer Damini's point). If I was having sex with someone, i'd like to consider them my exclusive girlfriend or at least have agreed to be seeing each other exclusively.

I don't know, I guess communication is the key?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
apparently were supposed to shag 20 people in a lifetime.
if you dont want to be wondering on your death bed, just get the quota in and then settle down.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I don't know, I guess communication is the key?

Well, duh. Its acceptable to see as many people as you like if they know you're doing it. If they don't, then 'seeing' or 'dating' or any other word you care to use is just bullshit.

tris- said:
apparently were supposed to shag 20 people in a lifetime.

When did they pass that law then? Will I get fined for exceeding my quota? ;)

Gamah

Banned
Seriously every other person that posts in general is a mod :|

As for "seeing 2 ladies" Why not..you're young as long as one of them doesn't think you're in a commited relationship.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i've had 4/5 on the go no sweat, once you say to each other lets date properly then you should stop the others

also i never want to know if the lass is doing the same rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom