Is this a good deal?

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hello

I've personally had some bad, or perhaps unpleasant, should I say, experiences with 1&1 in terms of their support. However, that withstanding, they have managed to pick up many awards and such, so I hope I was just an unlucky exception.

Anyway, that package looks quite good. You may want to check out FastHost's 'Home Pro' package, which is very similar, but also has some nice options and other advantages (plus if you pay for a whole year you receive two months free). If you check Maljonic's thread in this forum, other hosting companies are also mentioned.

Kind Regards

Jonty

P.S. Sorry for mentioning FastHosts again in this thread, I don't get paid to!

Exoshear

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers, think I'll go with the FastHost's deal. :)

It was 200 less e-mail address than the other one. But I doubt I'd use them all anyway. :p

Concept04

Fledgling Freddie
Not bad, although they are going a little over the top on the sales pitch. All this 'free software worth £400' they are going on about is most likley rubbish and something which will never be used, and the control panel doesn't sound too impressive. Check out www.oktagone.net. They use the popular CPanel which is easy to navigate and makes configuring your hosting, setting up email accounts, ftp accounts, MySQL and more, so so easy.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Concept04 said:
Not bad, although they are going a little over the top on the sales pitch. All this 'free software worth £400' they are going on about is most likley rubbish and something which will never be used, and the control panel doesn't sound too impressive. Check out www.oktagone.net. They use the popular CPanel which is easy to navigate and makes configuring your hosting, setting up email accounts, ftp accounts, MySQL and more, so so easy.
That's just an orange page with, ' 1 days 12 hours 51 minutes' written in the middle. :)

wyrd_fish

Fledgling Freddie
not it isn't

it has "1 days 12 hours 3 minutes" writen on it... :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom