is there house plot location info

jim_01

Fledgling Freddie
I'd rather take a horse to plots rather than running for 4mins.

but i dont know where to get the horse to if i, say, need to get to plot 540

TIA

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
jim_01 said:
I'd rather take a horse to plots rather than running for 4mins.

but i dont know where to get the horse to if i, say, need to get to plot 540

TIA
There's this which I think is as close as you'll get.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Spix said:
Sweet!

Just what I was looking for!

Except that it's not up-to-date, it seems... My house is marked as a "Free Lot" according to this map :p

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Klonk said:
Except that it's not up-to-date, it seems... My house is marked as a "Free Lot" according to this map :p

Because it's for you, the general public, to keep updated. You think this guy has time to run around all servers and all realms gathering this info? :) Click on your plot and fill in the details :)

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
[QUOTE='Shy]Because it's for you, the general public, to keep updated. You think this guy has time to run around all servers and all realms gathering this info? :) Click on your plot and fill in the details :)[/QUOTE]

Hehe, then he could write that on his homepage imo :p I admit tho, was wondering how he could extract this info automatically.. damn, gotta be a 24/7 job to keep it updated then :p

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Klonk said:
Hehe, then he could write that on his homepage imo :p I admit tho, was wondering how he could extract this info automatically.. damn, gotta be a 24/7 job to keep it updated then :p
TBH mythic/goa should make the information avaible via xml so that a proper dynamic map can be created with the details such as owner/guild/property type. Could then be linked in to the chronicals (which need to be updated with linked information for accounts/alts IMO)

Although this isn't going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom